For Sale...MINT HK Lukas Audio Nano 300 STEREO PA

Posted by: Dnj

For Sale...MINT HK Lukas Audio Nano 300 STEREO PA - 02/24/13 10:02 AM

http://www.synthzone.com/forum/ubbthread...io_N#Post362013

Re: For Sale...MINT HK Lukas Audio Nano 300 STEREO PA - 03/03/13 07:17 AM

Still available.
Will also consider an excellent condition Roland BK5 or Yamaha S900 in trade.

Hurry
Posted by: Diki

Re: For Sale...MINT HK Lukas Audio Nano 300 STEREO PA - 03/03/13 12:29 PM

You've had a double Nano system for a while. Did you set them up like the video, subs on either side and two satellites linked to left and right?

What kind of poke did you get from the rig like that?

That you are selling one of them I guess not enough to wow you?
Posted by: Bill Lewis

Re: For Sale...MINT HK Lukas Audio Nano 300 STEREO PA - 03/03/13 01:08 PM

When I saw the for sale post I wondered the same thing. Hows the power using two. I would be surprized if you really could DJ with two of these but I'd like to hear them in person. 22lbs and carry in one hand ?? Worth a listen, but after my Roland BA330 disapointment I'm sure if its sounds too good to be true--well you know the rest.

Re: For Sale...MINT HK Lukas Audio Nano 300 STEREO PA - 03/03/13 01:11 PM

It wowed me plenty!! with two complete HK Nano systems in a stereo link setup ....but, I also have a pair Power Mackies also,...so my needs are all covered,....I could keep the second HK system or sell it if someone is interested just to make room, or trade for something I could throw in the closet as stated above, for a backup,...now that I have extensively used the HK Nano 300 on so many gigs IMO it definitely sounds better & fuller then my old Bose compact which I never liked.....the HK is like a Swiss Army Knife with so many versatile uses. I hope to also get a Bigger HK Essentials system down the road for my Bigger venues.

Re: For Sale...MINT HK Lukas Audio Nano 300 STEREO PA - 03/03/13 01:56 PM

Surely the two Nano's are MUCH lighter than the two Mackie's, though?

How would you say the double Nano system compares to a single Bose PAS (the full one, not two Compacts)..?

Maybe with the double Nano's, it's time to say goodbye to the Mackie's?

Re: For Sale...MINT HK Lukas Audio Nano 300 STEREO PA - 03/03/13 02:12 PM

the HK system has it's limits power wise but two can easily handle 100-150+pp and although it sounds great I couldn't use it at many of the bigger venue rooms I perform at where you need bigger speakers for usually 350-400pp. As far as a comparison to my old Bose L1 system which I never liked...I'd certainly rather use the two HK's,... first off it's Stereo and the coverage of using two HK systems is certainly has a more quality sound IMO then one MONO Bose L1 or Compact system. You just have to use it live on stage to understand what I mean.

Re: For Sale...MINT HK Lukas Audio Nano 300 STEREO PA - 03/16/13 11:07 AM

HURRY I HAVE ONE LEFT !

Re: For Sale...MINT HK Lukas Audio Nano 300 STEREO PA - 03/19/13 09:11 AM

Here's your chance to really get a good deal on a Mint condition HK Audio Nano 300 Stereo PA system with optional poles/stand package.

Price drop $650.00 shipped !!!!!

Re: For Sale...MINT HK Lukas Audio Nano 300 STEREO PA - 03/25/13 08:27 AM

Final price reduction $600.00 + s/h

HURRY

I have Two units, if you buy BOTH I will make you a terrific deal!! cool2

Re: For Sale...MINT HK Lukas Audio Nano 300 STEREO PA - 03/25/13 10:24 AM

So the final review on the HK is... Something you wouldn't keep?

Re: For Sale...MINT HK Lukas Audio Nano 300 STEREO PA - 03/25/13 10:30 AM

Originally Posted By: Diki
So the final review on the HK is... Something you wouldn't keep?

I'd appreciate it if you would stop busting my balls ...I already replied above....again....

"It wowed me plenty!! with two complete HK Nano systems in a stereo link setup ....but, I also have a pair Power Mackies also,...so my needs are all covered,....I could keep the second HK system or sell it if someone is interested just to make room, or trade for something I could throw in the closet as stated above, for a backup,...now that I have extensively used the HK Nano 300 on so many gigs IMO it definitely sounds better & fuller then my old Bose compact which I never liked.....the HK is like a Swiss Army Knife with so many versatile uses. I hope to also get a Bigger HK Essentials system down the road for my Bigger venues."
Posted by: DonM

Re: For Sale...MINT HK Lukas Audio Nano 300 STEREO PA - 03/25/13 10:49 AM

I'll trade you an E 50 for it.
DonM

Re: For Sale...MINT HK Lukas Audio Nano 300 STEREO PA - 03/25/13 12:25 PM

1 unit SOLD Thank you all

Re: For Sale...MINT HK Lukas Audio Nano 300 STEREO PA - 03/25/13 03:50 PM

Not so much sold as traded for! My music room is almost empty. smile
DonM
Posted by: Uncle Dave

Re: For Sale...MINT HK Lukas Audio Nano 300 STEREO PA - 03/25/13 05:24 PM

Great Don - now you need my backup PA3x!
smile
Posted by: Fran Carango

Re: For Sale...MINT HK Lukas Audio Nano 300 STEREO PA - 03/25/13 06:37 PM

Originally Posted By: Uncle Dave
Great Don - now you need my backup PA3x!
smile

You can't push all your mistakes on Don... smile

Re: For Sale...MINT HK Lukas Audio Nano 300 STEREO PA - 03/25/13 06:42 PM

I was hooking up Donny - I never wanted that deal!
LOL

Re: For Sale...MINT HK Lukas Audio Nano 300 STEREO PA - 03/25/13 09:51 PM

Dave, you want THREE? You can buy my PA3X. I hate to sell it actually, but I don't NEED it right now.
DonM

Re: For Sale...MINT HK Lukas Audio Nano 300 STEREO PA - 03/26/13 05:30 AM

What do you mean you don't NEED it? You sold your backup, didn't you????? Are you spending ALL DAY on the golf course these days? No more "real" work?
smile

Re: For Sale...MINT HK Lukas Audio Nano 300 STEREO PA - 03/26/13 06:11 AM

What do you mean you don't NEED it? You sold your backup, didn't you????? Are you spending ALL DAY on the golf course these days? No more "real" work?
smile

"All aboard for the BK9 EXPRESS" !!! keys woot

Re: For Sale...MINT HK Lukas Audio Nano 300 STEREO PA - 03/26/13 08:52 AM

smile

No, some days I go fishing. Actually, I'm doing some private parties, but not the 5-night sit down job any more.
I seem to be totally revamping my system. I still have the two Bose Compacts, and I just bought a T1 Tone Match mixer off Ebay.
I will replace my aged Logitech Z2200 backup pa with the one I'm getting from DNJ.

Who knows, if it's as good as he says it is, it may get promoted, but I'm not holding my breath. I love the Boses!

I also repurchased my Roland BK7m from the guy I sold it to. He only used it twice, and I bought it back for about half what I sold it for! I will use it with Edirol controller kb and Harmony M voice processor. I really like the Roland styles and sounds.
BK9 does look interesting too!
DonM

Re: For Sale...MINT HK Lukas Audio Nano 300 STEREO PA - 03/28/13 07:59 AM

I still have one complete unit left for sale,...
HK Lukas Audio Nano 300 STEREO PA system with optional stands poles package and a CUSTOM made by "Le Cover" Thick Neoprene foam sub cover/all cables,manual, etc,.

if interested email me for a SPECIAL DEAL PRICE.

or

Will also consider trades....Digital Piano, Roland Bk7m module, TC Voice Live 2 harmonizer, etc,etc,.. common let's make a deal!

onemanband52@yahoo.com