SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#363920 - 03/27/13 07:24 PM checking back in after a long time
musicforyourday Offline

Loc: So California, USA
hey everyone checking back in after a long absence I have been reading but not posting this new Roland thing get's me a little excited I hope they do it right and not on the cheep I am a Tyros 4 user and also have a BK-5 good combo for a gig but would love to have a few more things for the Roland unit so the so called BK-9 has got me very Interested .

lets keep it light i love the fact the BK-5 is 11 lbs but no mic set up makes it a problem to do as a stand alone 2 screens kinds weird but I guess we will find out soon good to be back in I am a one man band here in so california and business is good good to hear how everybody is doing around the world .

#363927 - 03/27/13 10:47 PM Re: checking back in after a long time [Re: musicforyourday]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Great to have you back.

#363951 - 03/28/13 11:50 AM Re: checking back in after a long time [Re: Nigel]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
... nice stuff on your web site, Ron ... best of luck ...

#363955 - 03/28/13 01:19 PM Re: checking back in after a long time [Re: musicforyourday]
Dnj Offline

Everyone comes back to sz eventually...lol

Welcome back...enjoy the fun!!

Good luck to you

#363964 - 03/28/13 03:23 PM Re: checking back in after a long time [Re: tony mads usa]
124 Offline

Originally Posted By: tony mads usa
... nice stuff on your web site, Ron ... best of luck ...

Good looking page, too. Looking forward to when more content is up.

#363970 - 03/28/13 09:19 PM Re: checking back in after a long time [Re: musicforyourday]
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Welcome back! I know the feeling by the way. I used to post fairly regularly but in the last couple years or so not so much. In fact at one point I think I went almost an entire year without posting at all. It's funny how people come and go but many of them usually come back. Some after a long absence. wink

I would also like to apologize to many of you for not replying to some of the replies to my post(s). I get busy and sometimes don't check in for extended periods. It's not like I'm trying to ignore anyone. Besides, you guys get along very well on your own.

I'll try and stop by more often and hopefully post more often too. And follow up more often. By the way sorry for hijacking the thread. Again, welcome back musicforyourday!

All the best, Mike

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online