SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#36383 - 09/14/10 02:20 PM Re: quistion for Aj
audyaplayer Offline

Loc: Holland
Hello guys
I,m back with some answers,first the Ketron guys from germany answered my question,they said that my whole factory system is missing on my Audya and must reinstall the whole system,send it back to dealer,is for me no option,i play every day,that take weeks to have it back,other ketron members said that my pen drive is broken,i don,t believe that.Now i've seen the answers from ketron user,dusan,tonewheeldude,thanks for that.
I'm missing the files
3308FWok.fir
9708f1av.00.sam answer ketron user
Dusan,00ktninstall.log
Tonewheeldude,i have load the mem.file.
Ketron user,you said delete 00ktninstall.00 file,but the guys from germany want these files from me for looking inside,so deleting is good or no good?
Ketron user,i contact Dusan for the files,i know him.I come back with an answer.
One question,these files must copy to root c?
gr Audyaplayer.

#36384 - 09/15/10 08:20 AM Re: quistion for Aj
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Quote:
Originally posted by audyaplayer:
Hello guys
I,m back with some answers,first the Ketron guys from germany answered my question,they said that my whole factory system is missing on my Audya and must reinstall the whole system,send it back to dealer,is for me no option,i play every day,that take weeks to have it back,other ketron members said that my pen drive is broken,i don,t believe that.Now i've seen the answers from ketron user,dusan,tonewheeldude,thanks for that.
I'm missing the files
3308FWok.fir
9708f1av.00.sam answer ketron user
Dusan,00ktninstall.log
Tonewheeldude,i have load the mem.file.
Ketron user,you said delete 00ktninstall.00 file,but the guys from germany want these files from me for looking inside,so deleting is good or no good?
Ketron user,i contact Dusan for the files,i know him.I come back with an answer.
One question,these files must copy to root c?
gr Audyaplayer.

Yes, Audyaplayer,you must copy that files to root directory in your Audya HD.
Please see your E mail.You got a mesage....

#36385 - 09/15/10 01:34 PM Re: quistion for Aj
audyaplayer Offline

Hello,i,ve got the files from Dusan,thanks i hope this works,i load them friday because tomorrow i have a gig,i can't wait what happens,i hope that my factory system have also all the files and that is complete,
Friday i'm back with my answer and hopes it's possitive.
Audyaplayer

#36386 - 09/17/10 07:54 AM Re: quistion for Aj
audyaplayer Offline

Hello,
I,m very disapointed,my Audya can not read the pen-drive,i had a little hope with the files from Dusan,but no result.Get to an friend of mine who has also an Audya and we compare between those 2 Audya's.Looked at rootc,everything is the same,
Than i loaded his pen-drive,he made first an copy from his stick on his pc,and than he update his Audya.We loaded the data from his pc on new pen-drive.But no result,now i got message INSTALL ERROR 241,than we tryed one more time my pen-drive,clean first root c with mem file,loaded mem file from my stick,start update,now got the message INSTALL 141.
Now i have make an appointment with dealer for benelux, so they must fix this problem.
Still no answer from Ketron.it.
They better remove CONTACT US from side,you got no answer.I,m very depressed.I look with one eye to tyros4.
gr Audyaplayer.

#36387 - 09/17/10 08:21 AM Re: quistion for Aj
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Audyaplayer,
i am so sorry cos you cant update your instrumen.That is wery frustrated I know.Here is one wery inportant thing.Maby you dont know that.Ewery pendrive from Ketron with update data is unique.That mean you can update only one Audya who you haw.In ather Audya instrument that pendrive is unusable.So ewery Audya haw a special kay who you cant used in ather instrument.
Maby is that the problem what you haw.
And yes:Tyros4 is my option too....

#36388 - 09/18/10 11:47 AM Re: quistion for Aj
Tonewheeldude Offline

Sorry - have been away a few days.

If you can't send your Audya back and you have missing system files you can request a system restore disk through your distributor. (presumably you did not back up the hard drive data yourseld?)

Not sure if there is a version 4 restore set yet, but it doesn't matter as the USB pendrive contains everything you need - so even a version 2 set will be fine (but I know Ketron produced a version 3 set)

If you are worried you have messed up the data on the pen drive, they are not expensive so order another at the same time.

#36389 - 09/19/10 01:37 AM Re: quistion for Aj
audyaplayer Offline

Hello,
Thanks for repley tonewheeldude,i got another answer from Ketron benelux,they said the stick is broken down,is the answer from ketron.it.The stick contains all data so it must always restore itself they said,that is true i think,cause my buddy's Audya update his Audya with 2.0a and after update pen-drive everything was inside,so now i,ll get an new stick and hopes that this works.I,ll have an good feeling about this and i am keeping my Audya that's for shure,seen the t4 movies,nothing spectacular new,only very expensive update.
Audya €35,00 and t4?
Waiting for new stick and than i,m back with hopefully positive answer.I must send back my stick to ketron.it so they can look what is wrong about it,hope i get an answer
Audyaplayer.

#36390 - 09/19/10 05:27 AM Re: quistion for Aj
NiteLife Offline

Loc: Cape Coral, Florida USA
AudyaPlayer,

Sorry to read about your upgrade problems.

I was the first to reply to your post and said it was probably a corrupt file on the pen drive!

Hopefully a new pen drive is the answer and you get your upgrade accomplished.

Once you get the upgrade completed, the new sounds will be worth your aggravation.

Good Luck!

Jim

#36391 - 09/28/10 04:21 AM Re: quistion for Aj
stefdup Offline

Loc: Pretoria, Gauteng, South-Afric...
Quote:
Originally posted by Ketron_AJ:
audyaplayer,

If you try to install the Sound upgrade into a unit that already has this upgrade installed previously, you will get such an error display. Are you sure the new sounds were not already installed on your machine?
Please confirm.
Thanks,

AJ

#36392 - 09/28/10 04:23 AM Re: quistion for Aj
stefdup Offline

Loc: Pretoria, Gauteng, South-Afric...
Hi AJ

Where can I buy the PEN drive for the Audya...and what is the best price...

Regards

Stephan ( South-Africa )

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online