SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#36356 - 09/06/10 12:34 PM Problem with Pen drive upgrade. "Flash Write Error"
Nicklas Offline

Loc: Finland
Hello!
I was tryin to upgrade my Audya with "Pen drive update" and after (about) 2 hours it gives me error -> "Audb0500.pcm Flash Write Error 05000000"
I have tried also with another (new) pen drive but with same problem.
Can anybody give me some support regarding this?

------------------

#36357 - 09/06/10 12:44 PM Re: Problem with Pen drive upgrade. "Flash Write Error"
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
I am so sorry cos you haw a problems with update but I must asck you:do you purchase two Pen drives in the same time?If so,whay you do that?

#36358 - 09/06/10 04:01 PM Re: Problem with Pen drive upgrade. "Flash Write Error"
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Nicklas,

contact your supplier or technician you need help, each pen drive has an individual conection to the Audya via codeing, i think by using another you would have confused the issue somewhat, I think you need uninstall right back maybe to V3 then update, then upgrade or even format and so on, but the techs will guide you through it, don't rely on hearsay, even mine, get it from the direct source as you should

#36359 - 09/09/10 11:17 PM Re: Problem with Pen drive upgrade. "Flash Write Error"
GeeTee Offline

Hi Nichlas,

Hope you get your Audya updated. Are you sure you did everything according to the instructions? I doubt there is nothing wrong with the Pen drives.

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online