SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#36240 - 08/26/10 07:18 AM Midi USB problem
Sandi Offline

Hy!
I connect the Audya with USB midi and it work .But when I play the second midi it go crazy.The led's of sound buttons were runing on keybord and the screen was trying to follow them with the menu of sound.
Maybe I should put the Sys ex off on the audya or it's something else.
And is very noisy when connect the usb midi to the keybord.Even with the main volume 0.

#36241 - 08/26/10 07:36 AM Re: Midi USB problem
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Quote:
Originally posted by Sandi:
Hy!
I connect the Audya with USB midi and it work .But when I play the second midi it go crazy.The led's of sound buttons were runing on keybord and the screen was trying to follow them with the menu of sound.
Maybe I should put the Sys ex off on the audya or it's something else.
And is very noisy when connect the usb midi to the keybord.Even with the main volume 0.

Sandi,
something similar hapened to me too about mounth ago.Leds in sound buttons allso roling araund and I lost sound from Audya.After Off and On kyboard working with no trouble.
But thell as what you really mean with words:USB midi.Do you thing about USB stick or conection with USB cable to your PC?

[This message has been edited by Dusan (edited 08-26-2010).]

#36242 - 08/26/10 09:24 AM Re: Midi USB problem
Dusan Offline

Sandi,
one more question:
do you can see your Audya HD on your Comp?If I remember whell,after Leds rooling I cant see my Audya HD on PC enymore.....

[This message has been edited by Dusan (edited 08-26-2010).]

#36243 - 08/26/10 09:42 AM Re: Midi USB problem
Sandi Offline

I mean connect with a cable to PC.
I see the HD.Everything fine.
I didn't understand you:This hapens once and after was Ok or you didn't try anymore later.

#36244 - 08/26/10 09:54 AM Re: Midi USB problem
Dusan Offline

Yes I am try more times after that,but only consequence is cos I dont see my HD enymore.
Its wery strange cos I can play my Midis thru Sonar sequencer-that mean my conection with PC is OK.
Sandi,plese send your Email adress to me (-cos if you haw will for that....)

#36245 - 08/26/10 05:02 PM Re: Midi USB problem
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Ok re limitations so far,

the Audya is only gonna see one connection at a time, so if you are midied up via the usb out on the rear of the keyboard, make sure that no other conections including pen drives are conected. same goes re seeing the audya on your computer.

#36246 - 08/27/10 03:05 AM Re: Midi USB problem
Sandi Offline

I understand all of you but i'm not to confidential to connect it anymore via usb midi.
I will buy a special cabel midi usb and problem resolt.
Thanks!

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online