SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#36233 - 08/26/10 04:24 AM (audya)midi to style
filipelou Offline

Loc: Portugal
In cubase i have to have a,b,c,d variation on c chord to sound well?If so how can i auto set that in cubase?Have to do it manually?

#36234 - 08/26/10 06:52 AM Re: (audya)midi to style
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Can you explain bether what you talking abaut.
I supose you talk abaut Styles.If so you must transpose to C if you want a good result manualy.Here automatic dont work.....

#36235 - 08/26/10 07:43 AM Re: (audya)midi to style
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Loc: Hellas, Creta, Iraklion
Quote:
Originally posted by filipelou:
In cubase i have to have a,b,c,d variation on c chord to sound well?If so how can i auto set that in cubase?Have to do it manually?

filipelou......
It is C, Cm, C7, Cm7 etc???.....
If you about this yes....
You can make midi sequence (variations) with any chord and later with Style Compiler Software of Ketron convert the midi file (0 format) to Ketron Audya style (PAT)......
With this method work your style with every variations of Chords....

#36236 - 08/26/10 07:52 AM Re: (audya)midi to style
filipelou Offline

No ,what im trying to say is when i import a midifile i have a sequence of chords,right? Well in a style variation i have the chord played.For the change from midi to style i have to send for example all the variation in c?

#36237 - 08/26/10 08:13 AM Re: (audya)midi to style
Dusan Offline

Filipelou,is not so simple.
Ewery Ketron style haw sequence for ich style wariation separated with adekwat maerker.That is so long story to explain and is bether to see in Style compiler guide,haw style must be .
You can not only convert or send variation to kayboard cos you must first convert your Midi sequence to Ketron style who haw pat.extention.
You can made style parts in Cubase save them like midi and after that convert with Style compiler program.Yes,and like Sokratis sugest you all variation in C is good way.
Hope we talk about the same thing....

#36238 - 08/26/10 08:23 AM Re: (audya)midi to style
filipelou Offline

ok.I saw now in the pdf that the style has to be in C Maior but one question,how to transform in cubase a sequence of different chords in C Maior?Manually?

#36239 - 08/26/10 09:14 AM Re: (audya)midi to style
Dusan Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by filipelou:
ok.I saw now in the pdf that the style has to be in C Maior but one question,how to transform in cubase a sequence of different chords in C Maior?Manually?

I dont know for eny ather way then manualy.Most easy way is if you haw program (like PSRuti,or ather program)when you can transpose all tracks in midi with one clik to C.After that you can inport midi to Cubase and edit them if you nead to do so.

[This message has been edited by Dusan (edited 08-26-2010).]

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online