Hey ppl. Iīm writing you because iīm really dissapointed since iīve been trying to do my basses lines in cubase exporting to the keyboard .. I donīt understand this behaviour of keyboard, i donīt know if you really will understand me, but try to do the follow ...

Record something (one note) playing the C note in -1 octave and then in second beat play the Same C but in octave -2. I was expecting that whatever i play in second beat it would always be played in higher octave but no ...

The Arranjer plays always the inversion of octave, for example, if i played in first beat the -1 octave then whatever the tone that i play in second beat it will be always highed up one octave.

On other hand, if i start playing -2 octave in the first measure, whatever i played in second measure it will always be lowed to the -1 octave.

Seems that arranjer itīs ignoring what iīve saved and doing everytime the opposite that had been played in measure before ..

Why this behaviour someone can explain me ?? This way i can control well my octaves programatically :\ Is this a problem in the arranjer ??

Iīm really struggling on this, i donīt know if someone will even understand what i mean, but iīm really desperate ..

If you couldnīt understand me just do the test .. record the C note in one octave (-1) in one measure .. and record the C note in the Octave Up in the second measure .. start playing, and note that arranjer will not respect always the octaves the way you record it ... why ? :\