I just looked a little bit at the styles came with the style pack from 2011 and I'm wondering if

a.) you see the same on your Audya
b.) this makes sense

With the style pack from 2011 on some of the styles User live Guitar are included. (It is on Chord5 / Live ins).
On the styles Walzer and Mazurka in the section Ballroom, there are user live guitars assigned - Mazurka_1 - but volume on all variations = 0. From my point of view this makes absolutely no sense to assign user live guitar but do not use it. If you increase the volume it perfectly fits to the style.

My question: As this styles are part of the standard styles (not user styles), how can I save the assigned volume. Yes I know, I can save it as a user style and have a work around, but I want to save it also in the original style.

BTW: If you see on the styles with User Live Guitar on chord 5 something like this

Live Ins
--------

then you first have to activate the user live guitars, otherwise the styles are incomplete. It seems one of the last updates - don't know which switched the Autoload function for user live guitars to off. It's just an assumption as I did not deactivate it and it was off on my Audya.

Joe