SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#35967 - 08/18/10 01:49 PM Re: Few Audya questions
abc_doremi Offline

"" -To much Effect(Reverb) on some Live drums
>>>AJ: You can remove/reduce the effects on DRUMS by going into STYLE VIEW - LIVE DRUMS (F1) and pressing EFFECTS (U2) and adjust or eliminate all together as the original audio drums are recorded without effects. ""

Actually... no... there is no way to change the amount of reverb in the audio drum loop. However, many audio drums are provided in 2 or 3 versions. For exemple: POPFUNK2_106 is also available as POPFUNK2FX106 (with reverb as opposed to without (or with less) and POPFUNK2RX106 which is a harder version of the audio drum.

[This message has been edited by abc_doremi (edited 08-18-2010).]

#35968 - 08/18/10 02:16 PM Re: Few Audya questions
leezone Offline

KK

thanks for sharing that song

sounds very good,
nice playing
love that live "in your face" sound,

all these sounds from AUDYA?

#35969 - 08/18/10 04:09 PM Re: Few Audya questions
KK-Studio Offline

Loc: Sweden
Quote:
Originally posted by leezone:
KK

thanks for sharing that song

sounds very good,
nice playing
love that live "in your face" sound,

all these sounds from AUDYA?

Everything is Audya (except the guitarsolo which you of course heard)

#35970 - 08/19/10 03:21 AM Re: Few Audya questions
cakemog Offline

KK in Sweden

Thanks very much for sharing your song - sounds excellent.
For the benefit of those of us who use our Audyas with a sequencer (mine is Sonar 8.5) would you share with us EXACTLY how you have your Audya connected to your sequencer and how you do your tracking and overdubs??? I have a problem with lack of audio level coming out of my Audya - with my Audya output volume full up, my Sonar stereo channel volumes almost full up and the trim on those channels turned fully up..... I'm still not getting the Audya meter level close enough to 0 db. The same thing occurs if I record an audio file within the Audya - when I play it back the level is way down, especially compared to Ketron's own audio files. Any ideas??? Carl

#35971 - 08/19/10 03:43 AM Re: Few Audya questions
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Quote:
Originally posted by cakemog:
KK in Sweden

Thanks very much for sharing your song - sounds excellent.
For the benefit of those of us who use our Audyas with a sequencer (mine is Sonar 8.5) would you share with us EXACTLY how you have your Audya connected to your sequencer and how you do your tracking and overdubs??? I have a problem with lack of audio level coming out of my Audya - with my Audya output volume full up, my Sonar stereo channel volumes almost full up and the trim on those channels turned fully up..... I'm still not getting the Audya meter level close enough to 0 db. The same thing occurs if I record an audio file within the Audya - when I play it back the level is way down, especially compared to Ketron's own audio files. Any ideas??? Carl

I just gues:maby you haw problem with USB conection like I haw....Hope you not!

#35972 - 08/19/10 05:06 AM Re: Few Audya questions
cakemog Offline

Thanks Dusan - I'm not using USB connection between my Audya and my PC. I connect the main stereo outputs from my Audya STRAIGHT into 2 inputs on my MOTU 828 sound card and route those to 2 audio inputs in Sonar. I'm really frustrated by the weak audio levels from my Audya into Sonar.
REALLY wish the Audya had completely seperate outputs for all the parts like 'stereo drums', bass, chord, lower & right - then we could run direct cables into seperate inputs on a sound card and route them to seperate inputs in a sequencer. That way you could record, overdub and remix the lot to your own liking (including VSTi's). Carl

#35973 - 08/19/10 05:33 AM Re: Few Audya questions
KK-Studio Offline

Loc: Sweden
Quote:
Thanks Dusan - I'm not using USB connection between my Audya and my PC. I connect the main stereo outputs from my Audya STRAIGHT into 2 inputs on my MOTU 828 sound card and route those to 2 audio inputs in Sonar. I'm really frustrated by the weak audio levels from my Audya into Sonar.
REALLY wish the Audya had completely seperate outputs for all the parts like 'stereo drums', bass, chord, lower & right - then we could run direct cables into seperate inputs on a sound card and route them to seperate inputs in a sequencer. That way you could record, overdub and remix the lot to your own liking (including VSTi's). Carl

Hello Carl!

I was also wishing that it would be perfect if Audya had seperate outputs for every arranger parts. But one thing of course u can do is to "solo" every arranger part and record them separately.

I connect the main stereo outputs from my Audya into 2 inputs on my Focusrite Saffire PRO40 sound card and route those to 2 audio inputs in Cubase. I'm also surprised over the low volume from these outputs and are also quite noisefull. I must have the volume on my Focusrite on 9 out of 10 to get signal into Cubase.

#35974 - 08/19/10 06:15 AM Re: Few Audya questions
cakemog Offline

Thanks a lot KK - you are running everything in a similar fashion to me, yours does sound very good indeed.
So KETRON ITALY - YOU LISTENING, AUDYA in the future must have IMPROVED AUDIO OUTPUT LEVELS, SEPERATE OUTPUTS and A BUILT-IN SEQUENCER??? Carl

#35975 - 08/19/10 07:32 AM Re: Few Audya questions
Machetero Offline

Loc: Tampa, Florida, USA
I think as well a you that the output of the Audya is to low when I listen with headphones. Most of the time I need to have the Master Volume all the way up.

If you go MENU--->KEYBOARD CONTROL---->PITCH VOLUME-TRAN----> and select SOUND CARD LEVEL and increase to say 60 the output get increase. The same can be done to RIGHT BOOTS LEVEL (increase the volume on the right sound).

The only problem is that I don't know how to save this configuration as default. When the Audya is turn off, it is back to the original volumes levels.

#35976 - 08/19/10 07:32 AM Re: Few Audya questions
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Quote:
Thanks a lot KK - you are running everything in a similar fashion to me, yours does sound very good indeed.
So KETRON ITALY - YOU LISTENING, AUDYA in the future must have IMPROVED AUDIO OUTPUT LEVELS, SEPERATE OUTPUTS and A BUILT-IN SEQUENCER??? Carl

From you mouth to the God ears....sorry but in Ketron has no God!

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online