SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#358734 - 01/15/13 01:52 AM What are you guys up to...
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Why is it so quiet over here?

Did you see the video on Synth Zone about how easy it is to create a style from scratch on the Yamaha S950? Well, it's a zillion times easier on the Audya. You Ketron distributors, would it not be in Ketrons interest to post another video showing how easy it is on the Audya? Just a thought...

It's like a graveyard over here! Where's everyone? How I wish for everyone to wake up... I hate dead forums with a passion.

In any case, hi from me to you.

Keep well all my friends,

Henni

#358737 - 01/15/13 02:51 AM Re: What are you guys up to... [Re: Henni]
dreamer85 Offline

Loc: Portugal
This video Henni?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKPaMVjJqqQ

Is not the same to make styles in Audya keyboard?

#358738 - 01/15/13 02:55 AM Re: What are you guys up to... [Re: dreamer85]
Henni Offline

Hi Dreamer,

My bandwidth limits me to watching videos, so I cannot say if it's the same one.

No, it's not the same on the Audya. You can start with a blank style, choose any audio drum, which takes care of drum intros, endings & fills.

Next, choose an audio bass, slightly different for each variation.

Same with all the other style tracks. I bet you could create a COMPLETE Audya style in less time it takes to create one variation on the Yamaha.

Now, would that not be a GREAT promoting video for the Audya?

Keep well my friend,

Henni

#358739 - 01/15/13 02:57 AM Re: What are you guys up to... [Re: Henni]
Kytrinh Offline

Loc: Australia
Henni....sssshhhhhhhhhhhh... We're all too busy with our Audyas, especially with Roberts new styles and the many discoveries on the Ajamsonic pack...and then there is of course all your conversions... By gee..what forum.. Love my Audya...

#358774 - 01/15/13 10:45 AM Re: What are you guys up to... [Re: Henni]
Bernie9 Online   content

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
I thought I had more than enough with the Ajamsonic package and the conversions, but when I got a hold of the Audya Songlist, it put me over the top. What a great tool.

Bernie

Edited by Bernie9 (01/15/13 10:46 AM)

#358784 - 01/15/13 12:55 PM Re: What are you guys up to... [Re: Bernie9]
hbinfo2001 Offline

Loc: Quebec Canada
Hi Bernie.Do you mean that the songs list its tha same that our freind Henni give us as song finder that i thing its great
Thanks

#358806 - 01/15/13 08:47 PM Re: What are you guys up to... [Re: hbinfo2001]
Henni Offline

Hi guys,

Yes, that was indeed a great find and surely valuable to any gigging musician. I'm sure most will fine tune it with different setups to their personal liking.

The Yamaha guys regularly made their gig setups available to all, something I'd so much like to see happen over here.

We know that AJ is working on a new Audya Songfinder and based on his previous work, it's going to be awesome indeed.

So yes, we still have a lot to look forward to. There are also some more styles that I will convert soon - I've just given it a slight break for the moment. I'm also sure that soon AJ will take some of the best of those and add audio parts to it, which will really be amazing.

I wish Robert was still more involved with development work at Ketron. I wish he was a full time employee over there. Same goes for AJ.

But regardless, I do believe we'll still see some more astonishing upgrades for the Audya yet.

Anyway, just some chit chat from me to try & stir up things a bit over here...

Keep well all my friends,

Henni

#358810 - 01/16/13 02:08 AM Re: What are you guys up to... [Re: Henni]
Bernie9 Online   content

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Yes, I meant songfinder.

I have made up made 6 Block Registrations(120) of gig ready songs from the Songfinder. I don't need notation for most, but have my iPad with UnrealBook set up with identical paylists, This allows me to perform with no wait time.

There is, as Henni mentioned, repetition of a couple of styles, but there are over two thousand songs to choose from, many, different from any I've heard before. In addition, they are very well balanced, and somewhat less " in your face", somewhat more like a Roland or Yammy. This is advantageous for use in smaller, more intimate settings.

I should add that I could have modified the native styles that I wanted more subdued, but this is already done for me. It should also be noted that the German titles should be auditioned, even if you don't speak German. Afterall, this is where it came from.

Enough of my rambling for now.

Bernie

#358836 - 01/16/13 11:55 AM Re: What are you guys up to... [Re: Henni]
leezone Offline

Henni

you talk about songfinder as "a great find"
but this has been in Audya since it's release
and is noted in manual if people read it smile

#358840 - 01/16/13 12:59 PM Re: What are you guys up to... [Re: leezone]
Joe0710 Offline

Loc: South Germany
Originally Posted By: leezone
Henni

you talk about songfinder as "a great find"
but this has been in Audya since it's release
and is noted in manual if people read it smile

Leezone,

I think Henni is talking about the 2000 registrations incl. styles, not on the song finder function itself. Nevertheless you are right, it is not new. I already made a post regarding this in March 2010, but more or less nobody took notice about it. On the other side, at that time the Audya Software was still not in a stable condition. But I'm very happy that with Henni, the Ketron Forum is a little bit alive now.

Joe

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online