#35852 - 08/07/10 02:59 AM AUDYA OS 4.1B RELEASED ON KETRON WEB SİTE
necdetdoni Offline

Loc: Antalya / Turkey

#35853 - 08/07/10 05:32 AM Re: AUDYA OS 4.1B RELEASED ON KETRON WEB SİTE
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Please noe as follows;

"IMPORTANT NOTICE:

O.S. Version 4.1B is identical to the version contained on the 'Sound Update' for Audya, with the exception of minor improvements differs only slightly to version 4.1A.
If the 'Sound Update' has already been applied it is not necessary to use this downloadable version.
'Audya 4' and 'Audya 5' owners should not install this version

#35854 - 08/07/10 05:34 AM Re: AUDYA OS 4.1B RELEASED ON KETRON WEB SİTE
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
And Also as follows;
KETRON are pleased to announce O.S. 4.1b for Audya.
Installing this version will synchronize your Audya with the O.S. contained on the new 'Sound Upgrade' USB Pen Drive. It should only be installed if you do not plan to upgrade your Audya with the Pen Drive.

Si I take it in other words, unless you dont want all of the new goodies contained within the pen drive, do not load this update, wait for the drive and it will also update the OS. Thats my take on it, I think?

#35855 - 08/07/10 05:44 AM Re: AUDYA OS 4.1B RELEASED ON KETRON WEB SİTE
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Robbo:
And Also as follows;
KETRON are pleased to announce O.S. 4.1b for Audya.
Installing this version will synchronize your Audya with the O.S. contained on the new 'Sound Upgrade' USB Pen Drive. It should only be installed if you do not plan to upgrade your Audya with the Pen Drive.

Si I take it in other words, unless you dont want all of the new goodies contained within the pen drive, do not load this update, wait for the drive and it will also update the OS. Thats my take on it, I think?

Yes Robbo that's what it implies to me. Don't go messing about wait for the pen drive, I know what you Audya nuts are like, "Go on let’s try it, let’s delete a few files these are not needed" and then "Why doesn't my Audya work properly" ????
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online