AUDYA OS 4.1B RELEASED ON KETRON WEB SİTE

Posted by: necdetdoni

AUDYA OS 4.1B RELEASED ON KETRON WEB SİTE - 08/07/10 02:59 AM

http://www.ketron.it/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=222&Itemid=20&lang=eng
Posted by: Robbo

Re: AUDYA OS 4.1B RELEASED ON KETRON WEB SİTE - 08/07/10 05:32 AM

Please noe as follows;

"IMPORTANT NOTICE:

O.S. Version 4.1B is identical to the version contained on the 'Sound Update' for Audya, with the exception of minor improvements differs only slightly to version 4.1A.
If the 'Sound Update' has already been applied it is not necessary to use this downloadable version.
'Audya 4' and 'Audya 5' owners should not install this version
Posted by: Robbo

Re: AUDYA OS 4.1B RELEASED ON KETRON WEB SİTE - 08/07/10 05:34 AM

And Also as follows;
KETRON are pleased to announce O.S. 4.1b for Audya.
Installing this version will synchronize your Audya with the O.S. contained on the new 'Sound Upgrade' USB Pen Drive. It should only be installed if you do not plan to upgrade your Audya with the Pen Drive.

Si I take it in other words, unless you dont want all of the new goodies contained within the pen drive, do not load this update, wait for the drive and it will also update the OS. Thats my take on it, I think?
Posted by: Tony Hughes

Re: AUDYA OS 4.1B RELEASED ON KETRON WEB SİTE - 08/07/10 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Robbo:
And Also as follows;
KETRON are pleased to announce O.S. 4.1b for Audya.
Installing this version will synchronize your Audya with the O.S. contained on the new 'Sound Upgrade' USB Pen Drive. It should only be installed if you do not plan to upgrade your Audya with the Pen Drive.

Si I take it in other words, unless you dont want all of the new goodies contained within the pen drive, do not load this update, wait for the drive and it will also update the OS. Thats my take on it, I think?

Yes Robbo that's what it implies to me. Don't go messing about wait for the pen drive, I know what you Audya nuts are like, "Go on let’s try it, let’s delete a few files these are not needed" and then "Why doesn't my Audya work properly" ????