SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#358463 - 01/11/13 05:53 AM electronic score AUDYA
gokuss4 Offline

is possible to associate a registration of AUDYA an image which will be called along with all the other settings of the instrument and it is displayed on an external monitor (which of course connect to the keyboard leaving the screen free for other)?

I've always been reluctant to the idea of using software maybe notebook (which I have in my setup) to read sheet music, or directly display images on screen, because if you consider the time to look for before the registration on the keyboard, then the image on the notebook ... it takes me too long and not good (I'm considering of course if you do not follow a schedule neat but I move back and forth between various groups of registration, for example do a piano piece that I find in the registration piano, then ask me a waltz then I quickly change group registration and search the folder of computer scores of the dances.) If it was the keyboard to send the image to the screen then have the choice of registration appears on the screen the score ....
I do not know if you understand my problem ... thanks for the help
PS. If you can solve this problem through pc tell anyway ...

Or they told me that on AUDYA can receive and / or send a progam change whith the registration, but you have to connect a PC via midi which receives program change and do something to show the image ...
After I wonder suppose I connect the midi out of the keyboard to the USB of the PC (via usb-midi cable) is there a way to read the program change message incoming on pc?
My objective is somehow get a score at the start of registration on a monitor in front of me.

Edited by gokuss4 (01/11/13 05:57 AM)

#358486 - 01/11/13 08:28 AM Re: electronic score AUDYA [Re: gokuss4]
andreurivero Offline

Yes, you can make it, but not with a PC, you need an iPad, and adaptador midi for the iPad and an interface midi, I have'n it, (I only have a tablet with android for words and scores but not conected to AUDYA) but a friend's mine have one and and it works well.
You can read more here:
http://www.baum-software.ch/manzoocms/en-songbook.html
I forget one thing: You need also a program for iPad, 30€ plus

Andreu

Edited by andreurivero (01/11/13 08:31 AM)

#358490 - 01/11/13 08:33 AM Re: electronic score AUDYA [Re: gokuss4]
Snoopy Offline

Loc: Northern Germany
Hi,

try the LINK for the "PCLIVEPLAYER".

It should be able to do all you want to do ( and a lot of more laugh ), I donīt have it wink

#358496 - 01/11/13 09:15 AM Re: electronic score AUDYA [Re: Snoopy]
gokuss4 Offline

I wonder suppose I connect the midi out of the keyboard to the USB of the PC (via usb-midi cable) is there a way to read the program change message incoming in to pc (for expample in file txt pc write ID of this registration)?

#358506 - 01/11/13 10:05 AM Re: electronic score AUDYA [Re: gokuss4]
gokuss4 Offline

from point 3)http://www.ketron.it/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&catid=26%3Aaudya-software&id=343%3Aaudya-42-news&lang=eng

indeed appear that when you start a single registration will be sent a program change
while http://www.ketron.it/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=21%3Acome-e-possibile-richiamare-una-singola-registration-tramite-program-change-midi&catid=3%3Aregistration&Itemid=5&lang=eng
there is the legend of the various program changes.
Now I Winlive, I AUDYA and I have a PC in my ignorance, what do I do?
Winlive when it receives a program change can display an image?
Help

Edited by gokuss4 (01/11/13 10:05 AM)

#358562 - 01/12/13 07:23 AM Re: electronic score AUDYA [Re: gokuss4]
Snoopy Offline

Loc: Northern Germany
Hi gokuss,

any sequencer ( like Cubase ) should be able to do this...

Receiveing as well as sending ! But you need the correct midi-setup in Audya.

In "channel RX" as well as "channel TX" there has to be a midi-channel assigned to "Registration" ( Button "F7" ). If this entry is empty "--" it wonīt work !!!

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online