SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#358071 - 01/07/13 02:07 AM Ky, what happened to you my friend...
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Have not seen any post from you in a long while. Is everything alright?

Keep well my friend,

Henni

#358139 - 01/07/13 01:38 PM Re: Ky, what happened to you my friend... [Re: Henni]
Kytrinh Offline

Loc: Australia
Hello and happy new year Henni..
I've been flat out at work during Xmas NY period, staff on holidays etc.. Crazy.. And the time I have left have been testing the audya out on my new HK elements system. Wow, what a combination of live audio drums/ guitars through quality German technology. Have to be heard to be believed. I love you boss for introducing me to the Audya, have cost a small fortune though lol, but love every moment in front of this arranger and its surrounding sounds... Don't worry Henni, I'm still very much a big fan of yours on this forum.. Love what you do for all members here.. God continue to bless you and yours.. Till next time, many happy returns for the new year.
Ps. When I'm over the audya and AJs ajamsonic upgrade then I will tackle your abundance of style conversions.. Wow what a head spinner... Thx Boss, Ky

#358145 - 01/07/13 02:28 PM Re: Ky, what happened to you my friend... [Re: Henni]
leezone Offline

Henni

you got the A5 or original Audya?
and why you choose one over the other?

#358163 - 01/07/13 08:27 PM Re: Ky, what happened to you my friend... [Re: leezone]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Hi Ky,

Happy to hear from you. No, I don't need fans, but I was concerned about you or for the fact that I might have inadvertently offended you. Glad to hear that you are okay.

Leezone, I bought my Audya 76 2nd hand from a friend. I motivated him to buy it, but after three years of him not using it, I persuaded him to sell to me instead & I more than made up for his three years of inactivity.

I guess the Audya is not everyone's cup of tea, although I find it's operating system EXTREMELY user friendly.

Keep well my friends,

Henni

#358173 - 01/07/13 09:34 PM Re: Ky, what happened to you my friend... [Re: Henni]
Kytrinh Offline

Loc: Australia
Henni, thank you always for looking out for me.. You couldn't possibly offend me.. We are all members of the same SZ family and are all friends here.. We all have our individual life's stressors .. Here we are free.......Damn (pardon please) I Love my Audya...

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online