SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#35742 - 07/21/10 08:33 AM Got my new car today
Mr. G Offline

Loc: Monroe, Mi. USA
Got my new car today, I'm so dissapointed. the front wheels are going backward, the real wheels are going forward, the headlights shine to the rear and the tail lights shine to the front. The stearing wheel is in the back seat and the wipers are on the back window. My dealer said he can't seem to find any fix to the problems.I don't know what kind of car this is, it certainly isn't what I thought I was getting. Does anyone know what kind of car this is. I think it came from Italy in a factory next to the Audya factory. At least it runs, just don't know which way when I press the gas. WOW! what a ride!
Mr. G ,OASYS , KRONOS ,Jupiter 80 , AUDYA 5, Midas Venice ,Danley Labs sm-60f's ,Danley TH mini subs, QSC KW 122's,118 sub , Senhieser and Heil , Audix VX-10 , TC_Helicon ,ZOOM 9200, Lexicon ,Alesis ,AKG solid tube ,AB international Power Sub3600

#35743 - 07/21/10 09:16 AM Re: Got my new car today
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Whay do you complin about your new car?Everything working fine and you can drive.
Like Ketron Audya work fine and you can"drive".
(sorry you can drive only on test poligon and play only at home)

#35744 - 07/21/10 09:56 AM Re: Got my new car today
Mr. G Offline

Mabe I'm not use to things being right. Just like the poem I wrote this morning.
(In the middle of the day one stormy night, two dead boys got in a fight , back to back they faced each other , drew there swords and shot each other , the deaf policeman heard the noise , came and killed the two dead boys , if you don't believe my story right , ask the blind man , He saw the fight.) I'm not sure but something just don't sound right , I'm OK , I'm OK!
Mr. G ,OASYS , KRONOS ,Jupiter 80 , AUDYA 5, Midas Venice ,Danley Labs sm-60f's ,Danley TH mini subs, QSC KW 122's,118 sub , Senhieser and Heil , Audix VX-10 , TC_Helicon ,ZOOM 9200, Lexicon ,Alesis ,AKG solid tube ,AB international Power Sub3600

#35745 - 07/21/10 10:38 AM Re: Got my new car today
Mr. G Offline

as long as it goes when I press the gas and it plays when I press a key then I guess I'll be happy.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dusan:
Whay do you complin about your new car?Everything working fine and you can drive.
Like Ketron Audya work fine and you can"drive".
(sorry you can drive only on test poligon and play only at home)

#35746 - 07/22/10 01:20 AM Re: Got my new car today
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. G:
... the front wheels are going backward, the real wheels are going forward, the headlights shine to the rear and the tail lights shine to the front. The stearing wheel is in the back seat and the wipers are on the back window...

Sounds quite normal to me, EU standard.
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online