SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 11 of 17 < 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 16 17 >
Topic Options
#357378 - 12/23/12 06:51 AM Re: Awesome at last!!! [Re: NoteBender]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Hi my friend,

In that case no offense taken! I am driven by my enthusiasm & the Audya deserves every little bit of enthusiasm I could muster. It is truly an arranger in a stand alone class of it's own. On top of this I state only facts, not heresay or my own superstiteous beliefs. I also do not lie. Just maybe thats why some of the stuff I post gets read.

I've had feedback from EVERYONE who've purchased Audyas & AJAMSONIC upgrades based on my postings, and they all thanked me for helping them to see the light. Not a single person was disappointed, even in the least!!!

Again negative predictions by some old sour grapes that the Audya will not evolve into anything more - my friend, you already sold yours. What's your interest in this then? The Audya will continue to lead & amaze - that's my prediction.

They say a prophet is measured by whether what he says comes true or not. Let's see which one of us will be right in the end. And then the mature thing to do would be for the one that's wrong to just SHUT UP in future!!!

Keep well all my friends,

Henni

#357379 - 12/23/12 07:06 AM Re: Awesome at last!!! [Re: Henni]
Dnj Offline

Many haven't played an Audya,.....it is certainly a force to be reckoned with once you understand & learn its OS...it sounds amazing and can do things no other arranger KB can. Don't waste your breath on the nay sayers ...just enjoy it and make great music, you have nothing to prove Henni to anyone.

Merry Xmas

YOU HAVE MAIL cool2

Edited by Dnj (12/23/12 07:21 AM)

#357381 - 12/23/12 07:12 AM Re: Awesome at last!!! [Re: Henni]
NoteBender Offline

Loc: Nova Scotia, Canada
Originally Posted By: NoteBender
Originally Posted By: NoteBender
Hi Henni,

Just wondered since you use the same thread most of the time if there is an SZ award for most viewed thread? lol whistle

My words were meant as a lighthearted comment, not that anything should change.

It's amazing how my one and only post to this thread got highjacked into being negative.

I guess one just shouldn't make comments; even friendly ones

Edited by NoteBender (12/23/12 07:20 AM)

#357382 - 12/23/12 07:26 AM Re: Awesome at last!!! [Re: NoteBender]
Henni Offline

Notebender,

I do not for the life of me understand how you could think that a bad remark like that will not draw negative response from me. You accused me of being after some "most read thread" award.

During my lifespan, I've written extensive software for various flight simulators, I've modified & uploaded a GREAT many styles for the Yamaha community, I've created a FAQ thread for the Ketron users and I've caused quite a few to purchase Audyas & Ajamsonic upgrades & made many aware of the wealth of styles over at the Create Songstyle forum. I do not waste my time by badmouthing someone else that has not caused me any personal harm. I create, I do not destroy!!! I build up, I do not trod down!!! I contribute, I do not critisize!!!

So tell me my friend, what have you been doing during all of this time? In future, rather don't make comments like those not expecting a fight...

Henni

#357385 - 12/23/12 07:36 AM Re: Awesome at last!!! [Re: Henni]
NoteBender Offline

Loc: Nova Scotia, Canada
All I've done in my lifetime is try to live right from day to day.

I'm sorry you took offense to a comment I thought would be taken in jest and I apologize for this.

#357386 - 12/23/12 07:39 AM Re: Awesome at last!!! [Re: NoteBender]
Henni Offline

Apologies gladly & unconditionally accepted. Let's now just forget about this incident.

All the best my friend,

Henni

#357388 - 12/23/12 08:11 AM Re: Awesome at last!!! [Re: Henni]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I loved my Audya. Kept it two years plus with no problems. Sold it for about what I paid for it. I just seldom keep anything longer than that for several reasons.
I may go back to Ketron eventually. Nothing else sounds like it.
However there are many good choices in arrangers these days!
DonM

#357390 - 12/23/12 08:15 AM Re: Awesome at last!!! [Re: Henni]
Dnj Offline

Honestly Don you sounded your best on the Audya..

#357396 - 12/23/12 09:49 AM Re: Awesome at last!!! [Re: Henni]
124 Offline

Note bender, if it's any comfort to you, I grabbed right away that your original comment was light hearted. I don't know why it went south from there, either.

#357397 - 12/23/12 09:58 AM Re: Awesome at last!!! [Re: Henni]
124 Offline

As to the Audya itself, one of the great sticking points appears to be after sales service, especially here in North America. I've never even seen one in the flesh and know of no dealers here in Canada. And I wouldn't want to be dealing in warranty issues cross border into the U.S. How is the service setup in S.A., Henni?

Get the service aspect right, and I might be interested - hell, I've developed the necessary muscles after schlepping a Pa1XPro around for the last four years.:D

Page 11 of 17 < 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 16 17 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online