SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 8 of 17 < 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 16 17 >
Topic Options
#354257 - 11/08/12 01:14 AM Re: Awesome at last!!! [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Hi all,

Official AJAMSONIC Audya demos can be found over here.

Keep well al my friends,

Henni

#354342 - 11/08/12 08:30 PM Re: Awesome at last!!! [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi all,

This AJAMSONIC style is so good & outstanding that I'm going to post over here. There are MANY more quality styles in the same class as this one. Here I made extensive use of the "Riff" function. AJ likes to create styles with great riffs!

Keep well all my friends,

Henni

#354970 - 11/19/12 02:10 AM Re: Awesome at last!!! [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi all,

Yet another fantastic AJAMSONIC style. Listen to how I use those fantastic sampled human choir voices in the lower section of the style. I always stated that I have a lot of usage for those. I notice that AJ is beginning to program these into the new styles ala Tyros 4 style, providing much better variation than I can achieve by merely pressing chords.

Henni

#355173 - 11/22/12 09:21 PM Re: Awesome at last!!! [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi everyone,

Some important additional Audya info. I did not have my facts completely right. She can do more than initially anticipated.

I use "STYLE MODELLING" a LOT!!! It is awesome what can be achieved by it & it is a breeze to accomplish, even on the fly. When done, save either as a new style or simply as a new registry. I prefer the last. However, the choice is yours.

Henni

Originally Posted By: Ketron_AJ
...The Arps and Licks are to be used in the styles only. With the AJAMSONIC package, the Arps can also be played as lead voices as is the case with regular workstation synths!

When you select a style that you like and want to make modifications to it by adding these, simply press STYLE VIEW which will display the style's components (Drums, Bass, Chords ... etc).

* Press F4 (Chord 4) quickly twice to toggle between the Midi chord part programmed within the style and the ARP&Lick table provided by Ketron which can be inserted in this style to replace the Midi part.

* Play the style and use the Data wheel to now go through the various ARP&Licks currently available.

* When satisfied with a selection, repeat for all the other ARRANGER PARTS (A-D), then press SAVE and save your new style (it will be saved under the same group - but in the USER STYLE folder, so when next you want to play this modified FACTORY style (or any style you load into the machine), press the USER STYLE button first! This preserves the FACTORY styles.

This and a lot more is clearly illustrated in our 3+Hrs DVD tutorial manual so you can see and hear how it's done and the effects it has on your over-all sound/music!

This (STYLE MODELLING) can also be applied to :-

* DRUMS (F1) - Midi, Factory AUDIO or USER AUDIO Drums
* GROOVE (F2) - Midi Drum Kits, GROOVES or Percussion
* BASS (F3) - BASS BANK or style's MIDI Bass
* Chord 1 (F6) - PIANO BANK or style's MIDI part
* Chord 2 (F7) - GUITAR BANK 1 or style's MIDI part
* Chord 3 (F8) - GUITAR BANK 2 or style's MIDI part
* Chord 4 (F9) - ARPS & LICKS BANK or style's MIDI part
* Chord 5 (F10) - LIVE Guitar or style's MIDI part

Hope this helps...

#357249 - 12/21/12 09:59 PM Re: Awesome at last!!! [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: Henni
... The ease with which style modelling is achieved is just beyond description. It is even easier than copy & paste - I really mean this. And there are now HUGE libraries to choose from... If ANY track in ANY part of the style sounds rather thinnish, simply replace it on the fly with an audio part!!! Then save it either as a new style or as a registry, leaving the original style completely intact. I hardly use any style anymore as is. I can write pages about this single, stunning feature alone!!! It still does not seize to amaze me, even on a daily basis. I am super inspired every time I turn it on. I can take any purely midi style & turn it into something AMAZING in the blink of an eye...

Originally Posted By: Henni
...Here, let me motivate you all a bit. Two versions of the same style. The one is straight after the EMC conversion. The other is after I've tampered with it for a half an hour or so.

All done on the Audya, direct in style view mode, no midi, other program or anything else used. Just replaced, revoiced & re-volumed some parts...

Attachments
IRISHDANCET2.mp3 (49 downloads)
IRISHDANCE_HENNI.mp3 (42 downloads)

#357252 - 12/21/12 10:38 PM Re: Awesome at last!!! [Re: Henni]
Tony Hughes Offline

Henni,

I love some sounds on the Audya, but those drums are too much could not hear the RH, maybe it's my hearing aids, too much drums are in the ears of the beholder, IMO. post #354189 Hennie03

Where are you spending Christmas Henni?

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#357265 - 12/22/12 02:39 AM Re: Awesome at last!!! [Re: Henni]
Tonewheeldude Offline

On the left hand side there is a slider labelled DRUMS, if you move it towards you the volume magically goes down...amazing these modern keyboards.

#357267 - 12/22/12 03:14 AM Re: Awesome at last!!! [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Tony Hughes Offline

TWD,

Yupe my Audya had one of those sliders too, maybe Henni's is an earlier model without the slider... rotf2
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#357272 - 12/22/12 04:29 AM Re: Awesome at last!!! [Re: Henni]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Hi Tony

Load the style on your T4, have a listen, and you will find why you cannot hear the RH sounds.

BTW it would be great if you could upload an mp3 of it, so that we can hear how the original sounds.

Bill cool

#357289 - 12/22/12 07:09 AM Re: Awesome at last!!! [Re: abacus]
Henni Offline

Hi Tony,

I purely demoed each variation of the style only. Nothing played on the right hand. Did you notice that stunning bass player? I had to do nothing other than to only select him. Did you notice those stunning drum fills at the end of each variation? Nothing to do with me, my drum player does that completely on his own. Need I go on...

I've now already improved 10 or so of my EMC converted styles. They all now sound amazing. However, I'll not bother everyone over here with those.

I just wanted to show everyone how easy MAJOR style modifications could be done direct on the Audya. Simply highlight the part, turn the wheel on each track & listen to what's available & replace with something superior. It's far easier than copy & paste!!!

Keep well my friend, we'll be home for Christmas. We'll braai & swim, me & my lovely wife. Have a blessed time yourself.

Henni

Page 8 of 17 < 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 16 17 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online