SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#35686 - 07/15/10 03:45 AM Audya pattern editor
skude Offline

Hi
Just had a look at the pattern editor. I was able to copy track from one style to another.Great! When selecting the style to copy from, I couldn't figure out how to turn style pages.
I select style press edit > copy > user > takes you to the same stylepage as the style you want to edit. How do I change to another stylepage? Anyone?
Thanks
skude

#35687 - 07/16/10 04:40 PM Re: Audya pattern editor
Sandi Offline

Is this on OS 4.1?

#35688 - 07/17/10 03:02 AM Re: Audya pattern editor
skude Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Sandi:
Is this on OS 4.1?

Sandi
Yes, OS4.1A. As a TEST I just copied a bass track from a boogie style to a ballad style. Works fine. In copy, pressing USER (F4) it takes you to the same style page as the style you are editing. I can pick any style from that page to copy from. I just can't figure out how to change to another page to copy from. In edit screen it says down left corner "Enter for bank switch". pressing enter nothing happens. I downloaded update OS4 manual, I will check at Ketron web site to see if the is another 4.1A update manual.
I'm sure I overlook something simple.
skude

[This message has been edited by skude (edited 07-17-2010).]

#35689 - 07/17/10 04:38 AM Re: Audya pattern editor
Tonewheeldude Offline

why not just swap out the style parts in style view and save (automatically saves to user styles). You can also use the library of unused style parts that way

#35690 - 07/17/10 06:01 AM Re: Audya pattern editor
skude Offline

TWD
I do changes in many ways, since I've never been very good making styles from scratch I find it very handy using the Bass Bank and also think it's great features the Piano Bank, Guitar bank 1-2, and Arp&Lick and Live guitar.
Can really make the style sound different. Think I have done some changes to all the styles I'm using.
I used the copy and paste a lot on my Korg, that's why I wanted to find out how it works on the Audya. BTW Find it nice, for once, talking about something else than Audya issues.
skude

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online