SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#356446 - 12/11/12 05:25 PM Live Guitars in Endings
ricardo Offline

Hello all!
Is it possible to have live guitar playing in endings ??
I was doing an intro and i thought have hear for an instant my live guitar playing in the ending, but suddenly it dissapeared forever ... now i can hear nomore live guitar playing in ending. I really struggled trying to do it again but i canīt find a way .. it seems that itīs not possible to have live guitar playing in endings ?! Or does have some something process that iīm not understading in trying to put live guitar in a ending ??
Good evening to all and help me if you wake up smile

#356477 - 12/12/12 02:30 AM Re: Live Guitars in Endings [Re: ricardo]
dreamer85 Offline

Loc: Portugal
Ricardo

I think the better way to control the live guitars in Intro and Endings is using the Cubase and Style Compiler.
You must read the instructions of style compiler to understand the right method.

#356616 - 12/13/12 04:50 PM Re: Live Guitars in Endings [Re: dreamer85]
ricardo Offline

But itīs possible or not from the keyboard ? Or you are saying that itīs possible if i use cubase and compile with audia style ? o
The software is always limited to what keyboard arranjer allows to do .. In limit you can change everything in audya style but keyboard arranjer will not play like for instance .. have 4/4 in variationīs and 2/4 in fillīs. Effectively you change it in audya stile compiler but will not work in keyboard ...
So thatīs why iīm asking if itīs possible to have this audya live guitars playing in an ending in track .. audio live guitar ..
Expect you could help me.
[]īs to all

#356625 - 12/13/12 10:25 PM Re: Live Guitars in Endings [Re: ricardo]
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Loc: Hellas, Creta, Iraklion
Ricardo....
To have changes of chords in a Intro or Endings, we need to select in midi file sequence, Program Changes with each chord sequence...
We need a Host like Cubase, and from Midi Editor we select any Chord Program Change, Start L.Guitar Sequence, Stop L.Guitar Sequence etc..
Is somewhat complicated this.... We need a familiarize with midi messages and sequences...
For example:

C Major == : P. Ch. 1
C# Major == : P. Ch. 2
C Minor == : P. Ch. 13

On the first tick of sequence the Channel 12 must be programmed a metaevent by typing the word ”KCHORDS”

For example:
1) First Tick 1.1.0 typing word(KCHORDS)
2) Second Tick 1.1.1 P. Change 1 (C Major)
3) Third Tick 1.1.2 P. Change 125 (Start)

The Stop Program Change is Number 126.

For more information please see the Style Compiler manual in Page 4...

Edited by Sokratis 1974 (12/13/12 10:27 PM)

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online