SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#355762 - 12/03/12 09:54 AM Re: ARRANGER KEYBOARD SCENE 2012 [Re: john smies]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Then they should simply withdraw from the market in the US. It does them more harm than good, as global as our reach is nowadays when it comes time to complain and generate negative publicity, to have such a large and vocal country constantly being stiffed by our distributor.

If Ketron ever go to another US distributor, they should at LEAST get a contractual commitment to carrying spare parts and a well situated national service center open 5 days a week. One of the reasons I wouldn't touch these things with a barge pole is the fear that my gig could suffer while I wait weeks for a repair (or a spare part to be shipped). Who could afford TWO Audya's, just to have one spare in case of a failure?

I had an issue with my G70 about a year after I had it. Roland replaced every single board in the unit (because we didn't have time in my schedule to have it diagnosed), and I only had to drive 40 miles to the nearest service center. My total downtime was three DAYS!

THAT'S what working pros need, not months!

#355772 - 12/03/12 12:49 PM Re: ARRANGER KEYBOARD SCENE 2012 [Re: john smies]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Well, I have waited THREE MONTHS for a part from Korg. I am trying to reach my attorney now to see what legal remedies are possible.
DonM

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online