Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
and the last page...

Attachments
New Styles 03.JPG

#355562 - 11/29/12 09:01 PM Re: Audya after fill function [Re: Henni]
Kytrinh Offline

Loc: Australia
Hi Henni.. Yes I did unzip all the styles I wanted and transfer them individually onto the USB stick. Next I press DISK , there I see C:INTERNAL . And D:HD-DISK .. By pressing USER 2 I see the list of files I downloaded, however if I select one of the styles.. It would register as CORRUPT FILE.. That's why I'd thought I check whether I have initially downloaded the correct file... I'll try again tonight after work and will keep you posted.. Thanks again for your response Henni.. Cheers, Ky

#355564 - 11/29/12 09:13 PM Re: Audya after fill function [Re: Kytrinh]
Henni Offline

Hi Ky,

Not sure how the Audya would react to playing a style direct from the USB stick. Just maybe your problem lies here, but I'm not sure of this at all.

But you should not be going out of "Disk" mode at all - just, whilst in "Disk" mode, scroll down to your style & select it from there. I.o.w you should not go out of "Disk" mode to select your new style. I'm sure this is it!!!

Try it my way tonight & see what happens...

I'm on leave as from this afternoon & maybe I'll not post over here as regularly as I did till now. We are moving house & I also intend to focus much, much more on Gospel outreaches during this time. We intend to put our AJAMSONIC Audya to work at last!!! Our sound trailer has not been opened at all for a very long time. All of that is about to change again...

Therefor, please be patient if I should not respond as quick as I used to before during this time.

Keep well my friend,

Henni

#355566 - 11/29/12 09:29 PM Re: Audya after fill function [Re: Henni]
Kytrinh Offline

Thank you Henni.. You've done more than enough here for me on this forum, I am on the the road of discovery of the Audya and that I guess its the best part.. Discovering.. Meanwhile, enjoy leave and hope all is well on your side of town... God bless Henni. Ky

#355570 - 11/29/12 09:44 PM Re: Audya after fill function [Re: Kytrinh]
Henni Offline

Hi Ky,

Forgot to tel you that there are quite a few styles over there that do not work properly. You'll see that I created a "No Work" directory & I put them all in there.

It is just possible that the first styles you've tried are some of those.

Keep well my friend,

Henni

Attachments
No Work.JPG

#355572 - 11/29/12 11:15 PM Re: Audya after fill function [Re: Henni]
Kytrinh Offline

Ahh ha!! You're too organised its scary.....thank you boss....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online