SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#35545 - 07/02/10 01:03 PM No response from Ketron
Tony Hughes Offline

I have emailed Ketron about the new samples and styles due July, asking when in July, what do you think, no reply, yes no reply, don't your ring us we will ring you!!! What else would you expect.Mind you there are still 30 days left in July.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#35546 - 07/02/10 01:24 PM Re: No response from Ketron
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Tony,Tony...
what do you expect...?????

#35547 - 07/02/10 01:25 PM Re: No response from Ketron
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dusan:
Tony,Tony...
what do you expect...?????

What I got nothing!
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#35548 - 07/02/10 02:16 PM Re: No response from Ketron
Tonewheeldude Offline

not sure how many times i need to tell you people: KETRON ITALY JUST FORWARD EMAILS TO THE LOCAL DISTRIBUTOR

if you don't get a reply its down to your distributor...and i know for a fact that ketron uk posted the information on their forum as it was me that posted it!

[This message has been edited by Tonewheeldude (edited 07-02-2010).]

#35549 - 07/03/10 12:11 AM Re: No response from Ketron
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Tonewheeldude:
not sure how many times i need to tell you people: KETRON ITALY JUST FORWARD EMAILS TO THE LOCAL DISTRIBUTOR

if you don't get a reply its down to your distributor...and i know for a fact that ketron uk posted the information on their forum as it was me that posted it!

Not true TWD - Marcello will email anyone, the reason he is not replying to emails is :
1) He’s is on holiday
2) He’s off ill or Morto
3) He has been sworn to secrecy
4) He knows nothing
5) Been made redundant
6) Working for Dom on the MS
7) Retired
8) Sick to the back teeth of people emailing him and he can't give them the answers.
9) Plain embarrassed about the whole thing
10) Knows that the software will be out any day

I'll be back with some more shortly!

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 07-03-2010).]

#35550 - 07/03/10 02:00 PM Re: No response from Ketron
Tonewheeldude Offline

He might email if he has time, however you can't just take it for granted he will reply, or start complaining Ketron are not bothering to reply, its hardly fair to expect the guy to answer emails from all over the world. The UK distributor is resposible for questions you may ask.

from you original message it appeared Ketron do not bother answering their customers which is not true. They forward all emails recieved from the UK to our office and we reply from there.

#35551 - 07/03/10 02:54 PM Re: No response from Ketron
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
He might email if he has time, however you can't just take it for granted he will reply, or start complaining Ketron are not bothering to reply, its hardly fair to expect the guy to answer emails from all over the world. The UK distributor is resposible for questions you may ask.

from you original message it appeared Ketron do not bother answering their customers which is not true. They forward all emails recieved from the UK to our office and we reply from there.

TWD,

I have come to the conclusion that all Ketron dealers accept that this is the way Ketron behave. And how they behave is not just perceive by me but many others, as on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 for communication, Marecello is a victim of is circumstances. According the Skude I would think he would give a 0 for service and spares, but according to you that is down to the dealer and in his case Frank Audioworks, Ketron are not to blame for Skude’s dilemma in any way shape or form. I might agree with you on that one. Frank might come back and say he did all he could for Skude and its Ketron fault, but Ketron could take the bull by the horns and bypass Frank to have a happy customer, do Ketron have the stomach for that because it didn’t happen and Skude has still got a Friday made Audya. You must admit the Ketron have surpassed themselves on the Audya I know of no other parallel bit of equipment that I have ever purchased that has been such a disappointment, mine work OK now but I think I am lucky like DonM, mind you it’s not always been like that, this is my second KB. I don’t have an answer for anyone on this one and neither have you, the live drums may sound good but even they are wearing a bit thin now. You must be at least a little embarrassed about the whole thing, if you are not I am lost for words. Even excuses are in short supply now! Anyway you said you don't look at Ketron SZ anymore and hear you are guns blazing and back in the thick of it, you are concerned that why your back, peeping!
Tony

#35552 - 07/03/10 10:24 PM Re: No response from Ketron
Joe0710 Offline

Loc: South Germany
Quote:

TWD,

in this case I would expect from Ketron at least something like:

Dear Customer, thank you very much for your request. Your request has been forwarded to your local distributor......will contact you on short notice.

With such a simple mail, Ketron could at least kill two birds with one stone:

- improvement of customers satisfaction
- frustration level will decrease, as customers are able to contact the local distributor with a reference, in case that the distributor will not contact the customer.

Is this too much to ask for?

Joe

[This message has been edited by Joe0710 (edited 07-04-2010).]

#35553 - 07/03/10 10:42 PM Re: No response from Ketron
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Joe0710:
TWD,

in this case I would expect from Ketron at least something like:

Dear Customer, thank you very much for request. Your request has been forwarded to your local distributor......will contact you on short notice.

With such a simple mail, Ketron could at least kill two birds with one stone:

- improvement of customers satisfaction
- frustration level will decrease, as customers are able to contact the local distributor with a reference, in case that the distributor will not contact the customer.

Is this too much to ask for?

Joe

Joe through all the red mist we all missed this one 10 out of 10 you must be in sales, you are 100% right and to answer you they never do what you said why. Marcello must be bombarded by emails with problems, Europe is awash with Audya, UK and USA are playing at it, anyway we don't speak the language that perhaps the problem. I have searched for all kind of excuse for them but run out of ideas.

#35554 - 07/04/10 03:20 AM Re: No response from Ketron
skude Offline

Hi guys
Just to balance this a little. First, Marcello always reponds to my e-mails, he has not been able to solve my Audya problem, but at least he tried to.
Second, during the last year I have e-mailed Ketron It, and I have been told, like TWD says, to contact the US distributor. I have done that through Frank, and I know he has tried to get the distributor to get things going, it's been very difficult. When Ketron Italy got to know about my Audya problems,( from the UK distributor) to be fair, they did respond to me pretty quick and sent me parts. We all thought that this could solve the problems. It didn't, but I don't think Ketron will just ignore working on a solution. As you all understand I'm not happy about the way things are right now, but I'm still not ready to blame all that's been going on the last year, on Ketron Italy. Everything from now on will be another story, now I expect things to be done differently, yet to see.
skude

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online