SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#35486 - 06/28/10 10:35 PM New Audya Owner
Pearlss1977 Offline

Loc: Ocean County, New Jersey
Hi Guys

Been lurking in here for awhile and finally took the plunge to register. I live in NJ and play as a hobby- a way to relax and de-stress. I am loving this new board. Sound is amazing compared to my other boards. I currently own a fully loaded PA1X and also a loaded Psr-9000.

I have the audya for a few weeks now and thankfully have not been having any of the problems that ive read in here.

Ive learnt alot from this forum and hope to contribute when i can.

Justin

#35487 - 06/29/10 08:00 AM Re: New Audya Owner
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Welcome aboard! I haven't had any problems with mine either, nor has my friend and neighbor Semilivemusic.
You may be in DNJ's neck of the woods.
DonM

#35488 - 06/29/10 09:46 PM Re: New Audya Owner
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Pearlss1977:
Hi Guys

Been lurking in here for awhile and finally took the plunge to register. I live in NJ and play as a hobby- a way to relax and de-stress. I am loving this new board. Sound is amazing compared to my other boards. I currently own a fully loaded PA1X and also a loaded Psr-9000.

I have the audya for a few weeks now and thankfully have not been having any of the problems that ive read in here.

Ive learnt alot from this forum and hope to contribute when i can.

Justin

Justin,

I hope your KB is OK like DonM's but if it does start going wrong you won’t be doing much relaxing and de-stressing. you will be on and off SZ like a fiddlers elbow. Hope you got an Audya made in the middle of the week, they are the best ones. Mine was made on Tuesday, Skudes on a Friday. A few others they lost the screwdrivers and put the screws in with fingers and thumbs. They all sounded nice out of the box and then!

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 06-29-2010).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#35489 - 06/30/10 05:41 AM Re: New Audya Owner
leezone Offline

Justin

where in. NJ?

So you like you Audya more than Korg AND Yamaha?

Please elaborate...

#35490 - 06/30/10 09:46 PM Re: New Audya Owner
Pearlss1977 Offline

Loc: Ocean County, New Jersey
Hi Leezone

I am in the ocean county area. Where are u from?
Well to answer a bit regarding the other 2 boards. My psr 9000 is a bit dated, i get tired of hearing the same sounds over again. Ive had it(and still have it) for about 11 years now. I then got the PA1X which i fell in love with, its an amazing keyboard, my version has the speakers built in wich are great. There is nothing like a korg when it comes to editing, programing, or doing whatever u want. The tools and power on this machine is incredible.I know Diki is gonna be all over that statement lol!
Im always checking out the new keyboards and when I heard all the demos of the audya i just needed to have it, i dont regret it for a sec the styles are the BEST PERIOD END OF STORY! If i was a giging musician id get another board for the lead voices, or maybe through a pc using vst. Styles are amazing, lead sounds are ok nothing like T3 SA2 sounds.
There are a couple of SuperSolo sounds on the hard drive but after loading one sound u just about max out the ram so its pointless for a live situation. Anyway ive rambled enough, if u have any specific q's id be more then happy to help. Im still a newbie with it(audya) though.

Justin

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online