SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#348206 - 08/01/12 02:33 PM Re: "Leaked" demos for new 60s Power Ballad [Re: Tonewheeldude]
leezone Offline

this will be part of a 6 pack of styles
not sold individually

cost, almost doesn't matter when you're dealing with styles of this QUALITY
they are worth every penny

Robert (the style creator) is a genious, who deserves to be compensated

If you like them, please buy them and support
I assume most of us make $$ with our Audyas and sometimes you gotta give a little to get a little wink

#348228 - 08/02/12 05:06 AM Re: "Leaked" demos for new 60s Power Ballad [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Tonewheeldude Offline

Here is the original post, obviously its past 1st June though frown

Ketron UK Audya Styles Program

As of 1st June 2012 Ketron UK will release the first of an ongoing Live Style USB Update Program for Audya Series instruments. Each of the USB updates will contain Five Styles suggested by our customers and created in collaboration Robert Messier.

The first Five styles are a selection of our most requested so far and we hope you are happy with the choice:

Ballroom Quickstep - perfect tempo for one of the most classic dance floor styles.
Driving Beat - Your audience will want to Dance The Night Away as they search for Amarillo!
60s Power Ballad. - Vintage Live drums for classics such as 'He Aint Heavy, he's my brother' and 'Whiter Shade Of Pale'
Strictly Rhumba - perfect dance floor rhumba recorded at the correct tempo
50s Ballad - a 6/8 ballad for just about every top 10 ballad released in the 1950s.

To ensure the cost is manageable (for you and for us) the cost will be in line with the price of our competitors older MIDI technology premium styles.

SUGGEST A STYLE

As these styles are for you, then we need you to be involved. When (and if) you buy the first Style Update Pack you will be able to suggest three styles that you would like to see on the next update of five. If one or more of your styles is selected then you will get the next update free of charge. (if more than one person suggests the same style then we will randomly select a winner). This way it keeps us in touch with your wants and lets you have a say too.

#348237 - 08/02/12 08:16 AM Re: "Leaked" demos for new 60s Power Ballad [Re: Tonewheeldude]
leezone Offline

i am looking forward also to that 50s Ballad
the Audya and I could really use some 6/8 styles, as most are 4/4

have you heard this one Tonewheeldude?

#348246 - 08/02/12 09:38 AM Re: "Leaked" demos for new 60s Power Ballad [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Tony Hughes Offline

Leezone

Your on a roll again now, life is good to you, do hope Robert is OK he is one hell on a nice chap.

Regards

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#348249 - 08/02/12 09:51 AM Re: "Leaked" demos for new 60s Power Ballad [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Tonewheeldude Offline

Not heard it yet as it doesn't exist smile

Robert is working on them as we speak and I will post demo's of the next one soon as they are ready.

I have a massively busy week coming up so I am not going to be able to get by here much but will keep you updated

Its all very exciting stuff laugh Thanks for your well wishes for Robert too, it has not gone unnoticed.

Darren

#348272 - 08/02/12 01:33 PM Re: "Leaked" demos for new 60s Power Ballad [Re: Tonewheeldude]
leezone Offline

Originally Posted By: Tonewheeldude
Not heard it yet as it doesn't exist smile

does this mean the only one that exists is this 60's power ballad and the 4 other styles don't yet exist?

#348273 - 08/02/12 01:37 PM Re: "Leaked" demos for new 60s Power Ballad [Re: Tonewheeldude]
leezone Offline

tonewheel

demo2, the lead (piano+strings)
is this an internal sound on Audya?
or did Robert make make this combi?
can you please find out

also, with these new styles, do we have NEW audio drums, audio guitars, audio bass grooves?

Edited by leezone (08/02/12 01:41 PM)

#348276 - 08/02/12 01:54 PM Re: "Leaked" demos for new 60s Power Ballad [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Tonewheeldude Offline

First of all, the other styles do not exist yet, Robert is working on them now and as long as his health holds up they will be ready at end of this month. Then we need a little time to prepare them for you guys. Certainly its looking so much more positive now.

Piano and strings, i'll ask about that but I wont be able to get back to you again for a week or so now.

At the moment I can't answer on what the new styles are comprised of as they are not yet completed/started, if Robert needs to create/record new parts he will do, certainly for the 60s Power Ballad the lovely vintage Audio drums are completely new. I don't think the other drums we chose exist on the Audya at the moment either, but i'll let you know as Robert completes each one. I think its unlikely we will need new audio guitars for this selection though as there is a pretty good library available.

Darren

#348281 - 08/02/12 02:05 PM Re: "Leaked" demos for new 60s Power Ballad [Re: Tonewheeldude]
leezone Offline

thx,

how do we get these lovely Vintage drums?
we could REALLY use some new DANCE KITS, (maybe with his dance style) smile

#348284 - 08/02/12 02:14 PM Re: "Leaked" demos for new 60s Power Ballad [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Tonewheeldude Offline

All Audio drums will come with the styles, we are not sure how they will be installed yet though, there are a couple of possibilities. It might be a self installer like the USB updates from Italy, if not then they will need to be User Audio drums which means there will be some files to copy into different locations.

By DANCE drums I presume you mean contemporary? if there is a call for it, why not?

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online