SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#353219 - 10/21/12 08:51 AM Ketron X1 for sale
love_Technics_keyboards Offline

I am selling my Ketron X1 with internal hard disk (1,3 GB) and vocalizer. Very good condition, everything works ! Comes from a smoke free and pet free home. There are many files on the hard disk (patterns, MIDIs etc.). Voltage is 230 V. The keyboard comes with power cord, note stand and english / german manuals as PDF, for both the X1 and the vocalizer.

I can sell with (or without) a new flight case ("Rockcase" by Warwick), model RC 21728 B as well as Ketron FS13 (13 switch foot pedal) and volume pedal. If the buyer wants to buy my X1 with the flight case, I have luckily kept its original packaging so the flight case with X1 in it can go straight into the packaging and all together is ready to ship anywhere in the world, by e.g. DHL, UPS etc., for buyer`s expense.

The reason for this sale is that I have purchased a accordion with Ketron X4 and am now looking for a new happy owner of my X1. I am located in Oslo / Norway / Europe.

Please make offers by sending me a PM (private message), thanks in advance !

#359327 - 01/23/13 11:28 AM Re: Ketron X1 for sale [Re: love_Technics_keyboards]
love_Technics_keyboards Offline

sold !

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online