SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#35294 - 05/22/10 03:42 PM I have had it with the Audya
Tony Hughes Offline

Hi all,

I really have thought long and hard about this and I have finally decided to sell my Audya, I saw Robert Messer give a demo recently and wrote a short report on what I saw as a massive improvement in the Auyda. That was 6 weeks back and frankly I think Ketron should have released it with OS4 most of us thought that but everyone has been telling lies or covering up. Excuse after excuse has been the norm. People are having problems with their KB and Skude I know is at the end of his wits with sound problems that no one wants to know about. They got his money and now he can go to hell. AJ who moderates this site has not been upfront and he knows some of what’s going on, he used to bubble with enthusiasm about Ketron but he is totally off the radar. There is something going on with Ketron and none of us can put our finger on it. I am sick of excuses and I have tried both ways round this upfront aggressive and softly softy and will still do not have a finished product. The time has come for all those associated with Ketron to face up to their responsibilities, no one wants something for free and no one wants ripping off, there are Audya owners who will no doubt worry and take a second KB on gigs because the fear the Audya is not reliable, what sort of equipment have we been sold, the best sounds I am not totally convinced, support is zero, technical know how I am not convinced they have even if they could speak English (don’t start on the race thing, this is serious)they do have a problem in this department. I am not at all convince that Ketron will be here for the long haul, they are performing like someone with a death wish, I have seen a lot of companies balancing on the edge of survival and the way Ketron are performing they should have gone a long time back. There has been a lot of piss taking about count downs and this just goes to prove that Ketron never look at this site, in fact if I was on the company pay roll I would crap myself seeing what is written here about my products, they are playing at making keyboards and lucky to still be here.

I know there are those who have Audya in perfect working order they just don’t write on the site, just DonM, hell that’s big numbers

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#35295 - 05/22/10 07:08 PM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Hi Tony,

I second all you have said, and once again I ask, Ketron? what the hell are you doing?. Maybe it's time for you to approach either one of the bigger developers/manufacturers and sell the technology you have in the hope that they can improve it to a point where client satisfaction will be at a more acceptable level.

Making a release of anything from this point will not be the answers you are looking for, the whole community will always view any announcements as suspicious, and therefore will effect sales, whether you like it or not, you need a pr company or advice from a professional outside Ketron, because you have failed dismilly so far

#35296 - 05/22/10 10:03 PM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Robbo:
Hi Tony,

I second all you have said, and once again I ask, Ketron? what the hell are you doing?. Maybe it's time for you to approach either one of the bigger developers/manufacturers and sell the technology you have in the hope that they can improve it to a point where client satisfaction will be at a more acceptable level.

Making a release of anything from this point will not be the answers you are looking for, the whole community will always view any announcements as suspicious, and therefore will effect sales, whether you like it or not, you need a pr company or advice from a professional outside Ketron, because you have failed dismilly so far

Robbo,

Ketron are be way beyond help the problem here is not what is being said it is what is not been said. They and they alone have allowed this to go on not keeping customers informed, if they had said to customers things won’t be ready until a particular date people would have accepted this. Look DonM has a copy of software not release by Ketron, known in the public domain, common knowledge, it hasn’t come from Ketron, what the hell is going on. This is like the French underground in the last war. Ketron are like any other company they are masters of their own destiny, the only difference is they have the self destructed button pressed down hard, and no matter what anyone says or does they won’t take it off. If they survive this it will be a miracle, what gets me is that Audya are still on back order, now that can mean only two things, they are overtrading or this is truly the most sought after piece of technology ever known to mankind, I think it’s not the latter. If they are overtrading only a miracle will save them because their reputation in my eyes is nearly in bits. I have no doubt that Ketron have the right ideas with samples and styles, but just look at the Audya and now sons of Audya, its old technology to some tune, if you tried to sell new PCs and it had USB1 and an IDE drive you would be locked up (I can feel a confrontation come on, I will predict in my head and tell you later)this alone tells you Ketrons ability to design and produce and sell cutting edge technology is long gone, the SD1 was the same it had a floppy drive, why can’t we see further than the sounds it makes, what is wrong with us. It’s not just me that bought brand new outdate equipment that has no future proofing. We all know that PC technology is old and out of date almost the day it is manufactured and we accept this, this has always had a place in manufacturing and will continue for some time to come PC with a dual core chip is an example, the PC I am using now I built up from new part last week as a triple core and now there are quad core and Audya has USB1.Boom “ it was be great to be stupid and you got it I feel great, leader in the manufacture of bespoke keyboards, well at least the most expensive. No I am not taking it anymore, what you chaps do is your business I am particular who jerks me off. I am like a homosexual, I have come out and told my mum. It’s a big weigh of my chest. Robbo I would stay well away don’t give Ketron the chance to carry on trading, do the right thing let them go, the other KB manufacture won’t miss them I don’t think they are a threat or a force to be taken serious, if they where I would be playing the Audya instead of this KB.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#35297 - 05/22/10 10:44 PM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Tony Hughes Offline

You know they say that every picture tells a story, what does this one say to you.
http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/Forum37/HTML/021236.html

Try these:

Franks an idiot (Frank is no idiot, let’s get that straight
Franks a smart cookie
Franks got foresight
Franks turned on
Franks hedging his bets
Franks had enough of Ketron
Frank sees a future with MS
Franks saying to Ketron Look out you could be history
Franks saying nothing just getting on with life
I don’t know if Frank is making a statement, but why did he need to take a pictures of all the KBs together there is more to this than meets the eye or I am a china man.

#35298 - 05/22/10 10:57 PM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Hi Tony,

Maybe it's time for you to approach either one of the bigger developers/manufacturers and sell the technology you have in the hope that they can improve it to a point where client satisfaction will be at a more acceptable level.

Robbo,

Ketron have nothing to give away or sell to anyone in this business, they are known in an Americanism as a Toxic Company, no one would want to go near them except daft sods like me and a few others who drool over the sounds and styles. Let’s get our lives back on track.

#35299 - 05/23/10 02:12 AM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
Hi all,

I really have thought long and hard about this and I have finally decided to sell my Audya, I saw Robert Messer give a demo recently and wrote a short report on what I saw as a massive improvement in the Auyda.

Tony

Tony,
you are so right,but one more thing:dont sell your Audya,that is not good way.You must bring back your Audya to store and require your money back.
Ketron dont sell as what they promise and what they advertise.So expensive mchine simply must work properly with no exsemtion and with a last hardware inside.
I am musician and instrument like Audya mean bread and salt for me.I live my self and my family with giging and cant forgive to my self cos I buy that Ketron no working machine who stay at home in my every gig half year from naw.
So I seriously thing about charge Ketron in Bologna.My first conversation with my lawyer is in progres.Who thing they are and f*** as on that way?!!!

Good lack Tony

#35300 - 05/23/10 04:40 AM Re: I have had it with the Audya
NiteLife Offline

Loc: Cape Coral, Florida USA
WOW!
We have some really UNHAPPY People here!!!!!

Tony: It would appear you have given up on the Audya and Ketron. What a shame Ketron has not stepped up to the plate and offered some support for the problems we are all having!

Ketron has become their OWN worst Enemy and I'm sure that will eventually lead to their DEMISE.

As for myself, my problems with the Audya are not THAT bad to want to sell it or give up on it.

However, I certainty agree that Ketron has been terrible in the technical support department.

I will be patient and hope that Ketron will solve the Hardware/Software issues with the Audya sometime soon.

For the rest of you Audya owners out there, I guess I don't blame you for saying ENOUGH is ENOUGH!!!!

I'm just afraid that the combination of a BAD Global Economy, a HIGH Priced product with operating PROBLEMS and a Company with POOR Technical support means Ketron will eventually " CRASH and BURN! "

Very Sad!!

Jim R.

#35301 - 05/23/10 05:22 AM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by NiteLife:
WOW!
We have some really UNHAPPY People here!!!!!

Tony: It would appear you have given up on the Audya and Ketron. What a shame Ketron has not stepped up to the plate and offered some support for the problems we are all having!

Ketron has become their OWN worst Enemy and I'm sure that will eventually lead to their DEMISE.

As for myself, my problems with the Audya are not THAT bad to want to sell it or give up on it.

However, I certainty agree that Ketron has been terrible in the technical support department.

I will be patient and hope that Ketron will solve the Hardware/Software issues with the Audya sometime soon.

For the rest of you Audya owners out there, I guess I don't blame you for saying ENOUGH is ENOUGH!!!!

I'm just afraid that the combination of a BAD Global Economy, a HIGH Priced product with operating PROBLEMS and a Company with POOR Technical support means Ketron will eventually " CRASH and BURN! "

Very Sad!!

Jim R.

Jim,

Thats just about right they have had enough warning shots, in the UK we would say they are goosed! Means what you just said. They have had their nine lives as far as I am concerned and I am pulling stumps on them.

Regards

Tony

#35302 - 05/23/10 05:28 AM Re: I have had it with the Audya
skude Offline

Tony
Very sorry to hear you are giving up the Audya. You have been a great help to other Audya owners. You got me the backup I wanted. No one in the Ketron system bother to help. I also know you have contacts into Ketron, but that don't even help much. You may be closer to the truth than we like to know. I'm very near to give up the whole thing myself. Almost a year with a KB not working. I always find myself waiting for somthing, that beeing replacementparts or respond to e-mails I've only had one gig with no problems. No I'm waitng again for a new CPU board. But as usual no informations on what's going on. Is the board in stock, is it shipped or what. Looks to me that even CMC is giving up Ketron. I think one phonecall or e-mail to the factory could have the parts going, if it's not in stock.
I can't even plan on selling like you Tony, who will pay for a faulty KB.
skude

#35303 - 05/23/10 05:44 AM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by skude:
Tony
Very sorry to hear you are giving up the Audya. You have been a great help to other Audya owners. You got me the backup I wanted. No one in the Ketron system bother to help. I also know you have contacts into Ketron, but that don't even help much. You may be closer to the truth than we like to know. I'm very near to give up the whole thing myself. Almost a year with a KB not working. I always find myself waiting for somthing, that beeing replacementparts or respond to e-mails I've only had one gig with no problems. No I'm waitng again for a new CPU board. But as usual no informations on what's going on. Is the board in stock, is it shipped or what. Looks to me that even CMC is giving up Ketron. I think one phonecall or e-mail to the factory could have the parts going, if it's not in stock.
I can't even plan on selling like you Tony, who will pay for a faulty KB.
skude

Skude,

This extremely sad and a damming indictment on Ketron, you have had problems almost from day one and you are been ignored, you bought it in all good faith. I understand that in a recent conversation with someone high up in Ketron, he said that “our customers come first”, WOW what a load of old B*****ks. An old English quote “You can fool some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time”. This does not apply in Italy, they are in the Euro. As far as customers coming first that’s just before you part with your hard earned cash, two seconds after you and your KB are history, am I right or wrong.
I am truly sorry that we could not get your KB working, if it looks like it’s buggered, and it sounds like it’s buggered and it feels like it’s buggered, then it must be buggered. Buggered is an English slang for, bust, knackered, shot, kaput, broken, etc etc etc.

Cheers Skude,

#35304 - 05/23/10 09:19 AM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Joe0710 Offline

Loc: South Germany
AJ,

I'm pretty sure, that nobody of Ketron takes care of SynthZone but I think it is time that you give some feedback to Ketron's CEO - customers are starting running away. I still stand by Ketron but I'm also more than frustrated of this unprofessional customer support. Ketron should be aware that finally the customers are paying the salaries...

Joe

#35305 - 05/23/10 11:07 AM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
Quote:
Originally posted by Joe0710:
... - customers are starting running away...

... or just simply stay away from buy any at all when see reports like this.

Cheers
GJ
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#35306 - 05/23/10 11:53 AM Re: I have had it with the Audya
skude Offline

Joe
I agree with you, they really don't care. You would think a small company would even give better support than the big ones. I can't see why Ketron don't want happy costumers, that's were the money is. I have been on Ketrons side all along, but it's getting harder to do so. Other musicians that I know keep asking me if my KB is ok, I'm running out of excuses, and feel bad telling them NO. I have been e-mailing the factory, oh yeh, they think specially my "count in" problem is very strange. They always "kick the ball" over to AJ, I feel sorry for him, I think he's trying to do a good job, he can't do all by himself. He could need some help from the factory and CMC, at least to get the parts needed, FAST
Still hope to know more about CPU board tomorrow. I'll let you know.
skude
'
Quote:
Originally posted by Joe0710:
AJ,

I'm pretty sure, that nobody of Ketron takes care of SynthZone but I think it is time that you give some feedback to Ketron's CEO - customers are starting running away. I still stand by Ketron but I'm also more than frustrated of this unprofessional customer support. Ketron should be aware that finally the customers are paying the salaries...

Joe

#35307 - 05/24/10 09:16 AM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Joe
I agree with you, they really don't care. You would think a small company would even give better support than the big ones. I can't see why Ketron don't want happy costumers, that's were the money is. I have been on Ketrons side all along, but it's getting harder to do so. Other musicians that I know keep asking me if my KB is ok, I'm running out of excuses, and feel bad telling them NO. I have been e-mailing the factory, oh yeh, they think specially my "count in" problem is very strange. They always "kick the ball" over to AJ, I feel sorry for him, I think he's trying to do a good job, he can't do all by himself. He could need some help from the factory and CMC, at least to get the parts needed, FAST
Still hope to know more about CPU board tomorrow. I'll let you know.
skude
'

Skude,

I don't want to say this but have you ever thought the only reason you are not getting a new MB and SB from Ketron is they haven't got any, meaning the ones that fit your keyboard and mine. In the UK you are required to keep spares for up to 6 year if you are still in business, but Ketron are not in the same kind of business we have in the UK. Ketron are cut and thrust merchants, never have the ball in your hands when the music stops!

#35308 - 05/24/10 02:31 PM Re: I have had it with the Audya
skude Offline

Quote:
Skude,

I don't want to say this but have you ever thought the only reason you are not getting a new MB and SB from Ketron is they haven't got any, meaning the ones that fit your keyboard and mine. In the UK you are required to keep spares for up to 6 year if you are still in business, but Ketron are not in the same kind of business we have in the UK. Ketron are cut and thrust merchants, never have the ball in your hands when the music stops!

Tony
It has come to my mind for sure. Keep asking myself, what have I done. Quite a few gigs to come up with that kind of money again. Still waiting for some answers from CMC about MB beeing in stock. So far, looks like they have no answer. Think you're gonna be right about many things Tony
skude

#35309 - 05/24/10 09:04 PM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Robbo Offline

Interesting that the software update to 4a has been removed and the only update there for the Audya now is back to 3, with the message on the update software site that it is being updated, like we believe that, if you are going to bother to put a message like that, how about being updated available 27th and so on, you have played all your cards Ketron, and you still continue to ignore at your peril, customer first, not last, and dont try to snowball us.

#35310 - 05/24/10 10:35 PM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Interesting that the software update to 4a has been removed and the only update there for the Audya now is back to 3, with the message on the update software site that it is being updated, like we believe that, if you are going to bother to put a message like that, how about being updated available 27th and so on, you have played all your cards Ketron, and you still continue to ignore at your peril, customer first, not last, and dont try to snowball us.

Robbo,

I think the idiots have attached the wrong page to the link, if you pick English it even gives you Italian, what else would you expect from a boat load of monkeys, nothing will suprise me any more.

#35311 - 05/25/10 12:15 AM Re: I have had it with the Audya
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK

#35312 - 05/26/10 10:33 PM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Nedim Offline

Loc: Staten Island, NYC
Holly Hell!!!

#35313 - 05/27/10 07:38 AM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
Quote:
Originally posted by Nedim:
Holly Hell!!!

Nahhh, don't agree.
I would say: Holy Macaroni !!!

Cheers
GJ
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#35314 - 05/27/10 12:11 PM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Nedim Offline

LOL!

#35315 - 05/27/10 02:02 PM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Tonewheeldude Offline

As a person involved with distributing Ketron in the UK I need to say some things. First of all I am not picking out any individual here...its quite a few of you that need to pay attention.

1) This is not an official site for any manufacturer. AJ does his best but he does not work for Ketron Italy, he works for a private company that distributes Ketron in the USA so cut him some slack. If you want answers don't post on a privately run, general interest site crossing your fingers that some official Ketron person might read it. None of us want to spend our weekends and evenings answering questions. USE OFFICIAL CHANNELS. For instance, one of you from the UK emailed Ketron Italy asking for prices of main boards and soundboards. This person knows us very well at Ketron UK and also knows that we keep these parts in stock, why didn't he email us?

2) The main problem here is your frustration. Apart from the fact that your all grumbling aimlessly to each other, the bulk of the problem falls squarely on the shoulders of each countries importer/distributor. They should 1) RESPOND QUICKLY and 2) CARRY SPARES. There is NO EXCUSE for not keeping spare parts for a TOTL instrument. This is not the fault of KETRON ITALY but your distributors.

3) FAULTS. The sound card issues: Frankly I don't know what's going on here, we have sold many, many Audya's in the United kingdom and have had NO FAULTS with Sound Boards. Here is the total hardware faults we have experienced:

2x main board faults
3x hard drive faults. (user error not hardware)

We also had a couple of problems with random lock ups/noises but in both instances it turned out to be dirty AC supply.

Those faults represent less than 0.5% of the total stock sold.

4) Regarding the NEW SOUNDS AND STYLES- ages ago I posted a link to the OFFICIAL UK FORUM which states we expect the Sounds and Styles to be released around the same time as the new Audya, possibly mid June. The fact that most of you choose to ignore GENUINE INFORMATION is beyond me....maybe grumbling is more enjoyable. The new sounds and styles are a bonus that some of you don't deserve and I genuinely wish Ketron had charged for the update. The current sounds and styles are great and frankly, the lack of appreciation for the extra goodies is beyond me.

In Summary; stop frustrating yourselves and give your retailers and distributors a hard time instead. They want to make money selling to you so need to face up to their responsibilities. When the importer orders instruments they should order spare parts at the same time. if they haven't ask them why.

I came to this site because I love music and making music, some of you guys are fantastic, but for the most part I have found this forum to be small minded and aggressive and I don't bother with it any more. So feel free to have a grumble at me now - it won't worry me because I shan't be reading your replies.

[This message has been edited by Tonewheeldude (edited 05-27-2010).]

#35316 - 05/27/10 03:12 PM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Machetero Offline

Loc: Tampa, Florida, USA
Well say Tonewheeldude !!!!

Some people are like Israel in the desert as is narrated in the old Testament, complaint, murmur, complaint, complaint. No wonder they pass 40 years in the desert before arriving to the promise land. Some people in this forum are in their own desert, probably in year one.
I guest that for some, complaint is a way of life.

#35317 - 05/28/10 12:45 AM Re: I have had it with the Audya
skude Offline

importer/distributor. They should 1) RESPOND QUICKLY and 2) CARRY SPARES. There is NO EXCUSE for not keeping spare parts for a TOTL instrument. This is not the fault of KETRON ITALY but your distributors.

TWD
Why leave the forum? always good to hear things from the other side.
Good for the UK customers to know that Ketron UK have spareparts for the TOTL KB in stock, great. Hope other distributors reads this
My wait for parts has been long, and probably because there was no parts in stock. But I think more could have been done. Looks like the contact between distributor and factory is not good, if it was, parts could ordered in just days instead of months. After almost a year without a full working KB, I'm getting tired of it all, now I'm waiting for the mainboard, which suppose to be at the distributor by the end of this week. My guess, it had to come from Italy aswell.
Not good enough if you ask me.
skude

[This message has been edited by skude (edited 05-28-2010).]

#35318 - 05/28/10 03:29 AM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
importer/distributor. They should 1) RESPOND QUICKLY and 2) CARRY SPARES. There is NO EXCUSE for not keeping spare parts for a TOTL instrument. This is not the fault of KETRON ITALY but your distributors.

TWD
Why leave the forum? always good to hear things from the other side.
Good for the UK customers to know that Ketron UK have spareparts for the TOTL KB in stock, great. Hope other distributors reads this
My wait for parts has been long, and probably because there was no parts in stock. But I think more could have been done. Looks like the contact between distributor and factory is not good, if it was, parts could ordered in just days instead of months. After almost a year without a full working KB, I'm getting tired of it all, now I'm waiting for the mainboard, which suppose to be at the distributor by the end of this week. My guess, it had to come from Italy aswell.
Not good enough if you ask me.
skude

Skude,

I think TWD would agree with you that Ketron UK do stock the parts but there is no way the Frank or CMC are going to stock parts I think Frank as only sold a few Audya and thats is why no parts, when you want then call the factory. Why your first SB took 4 months I will never know wasn't the ash cloud way before that.I do hope your SB & MB are a cure all, you can get back to fishing.

#35319 - 05/28/10 05:18 AM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Machetero:
Well say Tonewheeldude !!!!

Some people are like Israel in the desert as is narrated in the old Testament, complaint, murmur, complaint, complaint. No wonder they pass 40 years in the desert before arriving to the promise land. Some people in this forum are in their own desert, probably in year one.
I guest that for some, complaint is a way of life.

Machetero,

Have you got an Audya, Skude likes fishing perhaps you could go with him, all you will need is two fishes and 5 loafs.

#35320 - 05/28/10 05:41 AM Re: I have had it with the Audya
skude Offline

Quote:
Skude,

I think TWD would agree with you that Ketron UK do stock the parts but there is no way the Frank or CMC are going to stock parts I think Frank as only sold a few Audya and thats is why no parts, when you want then call the factory. Why your first SB took 4 months I will never know wasn't the ash cloud way before that.I do hope your SB & MB are a cure all, you can get back to fishing.

Playing my Korg Saturday, so fishing for sure Sunday. Some at Ketron It. got to know about my problems and want more information from me. That's great news. Should I forward them my 297 or was it 323 e-mails that I sent to AJ and Frank. Why bring Israel into this?
skude

#35321 - 05/28/10 08:05 AM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Machetero Offline

Skude,

My comments was no directed to you.
Sorry for the issues that you have with the Audya.
I think that no matter how many Audya Frank & CMC sell they SHOULD store spare parts.
The same goes for all other vendors too. Few months back I have to order a power supply for my Korg PA588 and I have to wait 2 months to arrive from Italy. That is the same power supply that the M3 and the M50 use. You think that they should have plenty of those in US. Is a excuse for that behavior from Korg.

Tony,

Yes, I have an Audya.
The new sounds are styles are very good.

later,

going fishing now.

#35322 - 05/28/10 10:41 AM Re: I have had it with the Audya
leezone Offline

Machetero,

where did you get the NEW sounds from?

and why do some people have them,
and some people don't ???

#35323 - 05/28/10 12:36 PM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by leezone:
Machetero,

where did you get the NEW sounds from?

and why do some people have them,
and some people don't ???

Leezone,

Even if you had them you would have nothing to play them on, what are we going to do with you Leezone.

Regards

#35324 - 05/28/10 12:44 PM Re: I have had it with the Audya
leezone Offline

Tony.

I'm not gonna do anything with the new sounds, not now

I was just asking for the sake of others. Like you

Just weird how some people are privy to the sounds and ohers aren't

#35325 - 05/28/10 05:29 PM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Machetero Offline

LeeZone,

I was only teasing you about the new sounds and styles, because I new that you will jump over that one.

I have an Audya, so far so good.

I think that the new sounds and styles will be release with the new Audya5, probably end of June.

Or it could be that Ketron is going to do like Yamaha and their premium sounds packages.20 sounds (only 4 SA), 10 styles, for US$200 or one sound for US$40.00.

No body in SZ have complaint about that deal from Yamaha.

Maybe Ketron will do it for free, but we will complaint anyway.

#35326 - 05/28/10 09:52 PM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by leezone:
Tony.

I'm not gonna do anything with the new sounds, not now

I was just asking for the sake of others. Like you

Just weird how some people are privy to the sounds and ohers aren't

For once when I saw it I thought it must be a prank and I didn't jump in, whats going on with me, I must be OK now, no I can't be, have a lay down now and a tablet.

Cheers Leezone

#35327 - 06/12/10 09:45 AM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Nedim Offline

Well as i know off...there is a dealer in NYC, mostly arrangers, the guy sells like 4-5 arrangers
a day and yet...only 2 Audyas so far in year and a half...but...both faulty and returned...sad.
And...why the hell would he even bother to have spare parts?

[This message has been edited by Nedim (edited 06-12-2010).]

#35328 - 06/12/10 09:58 AM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Quote:
Well as i know off...there is a dealer in NYC, mostly arrangers, the guy sells like 4-5 arrangers
a day and yet...only 2 Audyas so far in year and a half...but...both faulty and returned...sad.

WOW!!! I never heard of any store that sells 4-5 arranger keyboards every day..This store has to be the best selling arranger keyboard store in the world,,,,300 plus units a year...I would have thought that number wasn't even possible counting the Big chain stores (collectively)..

#35329 - 06/12/10 12:21 PM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Nedim Offline

And what about the claim that someone sold 400 Audya in the US???

Edit:
It was my Typo, i meant 4-5 a week and thats something i know for a fact.

#35330 - 06/12/10 06:03 PM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
And what about the claim that someone sold 400 Audya in the US???

Edit:
It was my Typo, i meant 4-5 a week and thats something i know for a fact.

Nedim,

If you type Audya on the web this site will pop up every time, if there were more than 50 Audya in the USA someone would be emailing Nigel to come on here and tell you all was well and they were as happy as pigs in sh*t with the Audya, it hasn’t happen nor will it cause there isn't 50 in the USA, it's a myth Nidem like Audya OS4 dangly bits. I have my Audya on Ebay and I don’t think I will sell it, unless I give it away.

#35331 - 06/12/10 06:05 PM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:

Nidem,

This is something that Skude does not want to hear.

#35332 - 06/12/10 07:22 PM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Nedim Offline

I understand but, having spare parts for Audya is like me creating Styles for a market of 3
keyboards...who would actually require those styles to buy from me? No use or profit.

#35333 - 06/12/10 07:33 PM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Loc: Hellas, Creta, Iraklion
Quote:

Hi Nedim..
I had also in my Audya many problems when I it bought...
I replaced the sound card, and apart from this I had also many other problems where for my one year, it was impossible I work my Audya in Live…
However now I am working every day in Hotels < without any problems > and of course I am holder of Upgrate 4.0a < as Beta user of Ketron > and that a lot of times, you cannot believe in your ears… lively sound!!!
Of course if it sells many or few, this they is a other history .....
Also a friend musician that he has bought the audya, works also this EVERY DAY in Hotels, without absolutely any problem ..... and in particular this works with the 3.0a Version ...... still has not installed the 4.0a....
Now already it is impossible for me, I play with different Keyboard….
This I have say from my experience with audya…

#35334 - 06/13/10 12:32 AM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Sokratis 1974:
Quote:
[b]Well as i know off...there is a dealer in NYC, mostly arrangers, the guy sells like 4-5 arrangers

Hi Nedim..
I had also in my Audya many problems when I it bought...
I replaced the sound card, and apart from this I had also many other problems where for my one year, it was impossible I work my Audya in Live…
However now I am working every day in Hotels < without any problems > and of course I am holder of Upgrate 4.0a < as Beta user of Ketron > and that a lot of times, you cannot believe in your ears… lively sound!!!
Of course if it sells many or few, this they is a other history .....
Also a friend musician that he has bought the audya, works also this EVERY DAY in Hotels, without absolutely any problem ..... and in particular this works with the 3.0a Version ...... still has not installed the 4.0a....
Now already it is impossible for me, I play with different Keyboard….
This I have say from my experience with audya…

[/B]

Perhaps this is something that Skude is glad to hear,he is not on his own with soundcard problems, but can he get them fixed , like the hell he can't

#35335 - 06/13/10 11:28 AM Re: I have had it with the Audya
skude Offline

Hi folks
Well, after almost a year with the Audya, it's still not OK. Right now working on different solutions to solve the problems. Still waiting to get a new CPU board. In the meantime I can add one more problem to my list. While a style is playing it locks up, can't stop it, no working buttons, only way to stop is turning off using the main switch. Turning on again it plays fine. This machine can be in a really bad mood sometimes.
skude

#35336 - 06/13/10 12:00 PM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Hi folks
Well, after almost a year with the Audya, it's still not OK. Right now working on different solutions to solve the problems. Still waiting to get a new CPU board. In the meantime I can add one more problem to my list. While a style is playing it locks up, can't stop it, no working buttons, only way to stop is turning off using the main switch. Turning on again it plays fine. This machine can be in a really bad mood sometimes.
skude

Skude,

This was an old problem back in the days of OS2.0 I think, it's a while now and your memory starts to go after a year. It is surprising that we have tried to use embarrassing tactics, soft talk, groveling and everything else thrown in and none of it worked, you know Ketron could have just made a pack of parts and sent them to you. Ketron know you bought the KB from Frank in the USA and you live in Norway, this is going to happen sometimes, someone sees a product whist aboard and buys it, does that mean hard luck, get stuffed, no it should mean watch how we jump into action and assist all our customers no matter where they bought the goods from or where they live. If you bought a Nikon camera in Japan and brought it home to the UK the guarantee would still be honored, obviously not Ketron. Skude, your Audya was made either first thing Monday morning or last thing Friday afternoon, a year later and it still isn’t right. If I was you I would set fire to it and film it and put it on Youtube. And you know what would happen , yes you got it NOTHING!

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 06-13-2010).]

#35337 - 06/13/10 04:51 PM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Robbo Offline

Man I'm getting more and more scared that the company has lost the plot. I may make an investment of $2k Ausie to pick up a hybrid problem that with work will be ok, but boy this really worries me at the price. Ketron heed my words, there will have to be a lot of user testing before I, and indeed many now will invest in your products, looks like a 6 month money back guarantee may be the only way to get new buyers into your market early if you want them, and it does look as though you dont by the way the forums read

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online