Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#35334 - 06/13/10 12:32 AM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Sokratis 1974:
Quote:
Originally posted by Nedim:
[b]Well as i know off...there is a dealer in NYC, mostly arrangers, the guy sells like 4-5 arrangers
a day and yet...only 2 Audyas so far in year and a half...but...both faulty and returned...sad.
And...why the hell would he even bother to have spare parts?

Hi Nedim..
I had also in my Audya many problems when I it bought...
I replaced the sound card, and apart from this I had also many other problems where for my one year, it was impossible I work my Audya in Live…
However now I am working every day in Hotels < without any problems > and of course I am holder of Upgrate 4.0a < as Beta user of Ketron > and that a lot of times, you cannot believe in your ears… lively sound!!!
Of course if it sells many or few, this they is a other history .....
Also a friend musician that he has bought the audya, works also this EVERY DAY in Hotels, without absolutely any problem ..... and in particular this works with the 3.0a Version ...... still has not installed the 4.0a....
Now already it is impossible for me, I play with different Keyboard….
This I have say from my experience with audya…

[/B]

Perhaps this is something that Skude is glad to hear,he is not on his own with soundcard problems, but can he get them fixed , like the hell he can't
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#35335 - 06/13/10 11:28 AM Re: I have had it with the Audya
skude Offline

Hi folks
Well, after almost a year with the Audya, it's still not OK. Right now working on different solutions to solve the problems. Still waiting to get a new CPU board. In the meantime I can add one more problem to my list. While a style is playing it locks up, can't stop it, no working buttons, only way to stop is turning off using the main switch. Turning on again it plays fine. This machine can be in a really bad mood sometimes.
skude

#35336 - 06/13/10 12:00 PM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by skude:
Hi folks
Well, after almost a year with the Audya, it's still not OK. Right now working on different solutions to solve the problems. Still waiting to get a new CPU board. In the meantime I can add one more problem to my list. While a style is playing it locks up, can't stop it, no working buttons, only way to stop is turning off using the main switch. Turning on again it plays fine. This machine can be in a really bad mood sometimes.
skude

Skude,

This was an old problem back in the days of OS2.0 I think, it's a while now and your memory starts to go after a year. It is surprising that we have tried to use embarrassing tactics, soft talk, groveling and everything else thrown in and none of it worked, you know Ketron could have just made a pack of parts and sent them to you. Ketron know you bought the KB from Frank in the USA and you live in Norway, this is going to happen sometimes, someone sees a product whist aboard and buys it, does that mean hard luck, get stuffed, no it should mean watch how we jump into action and assist all our customers no matter where they bought the goods from or where they live. If you bought a Nikon camera in Japan and brought it home to the UK the guarantee would still be honored, obviously not Ketron. Skude, your Audya was made either first thing Monday morning or last thing Friday afternoon, a year later and it still isn’t right. If I was you I would set fire to it and film it and put it on Youtube. And you know what would happen , yes you got it NOTHING!

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 06-13-2010).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#35337 - 06/13/10 04:51 PM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Man I'm getting more and more scared that the company has lost the plot. I may make an investment of $2k Ausie to pick up a hybrid problem that with work will be ok, but boy this really worries me at the price. Ketron heed my words, there will have to be a lot of user testing before I, and indeed many now will invest in your products, looks like a 6 month money back guarantee may be the only way to get new buyers into your market early if you want them, and it does look as though you dont by the way the forums read

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online