SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#35304 - 05/23/10 09:19 AM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Joe0710 Offline

Loc: South Germany
AJ,

I'm pretty sure, that nobody of Ketron takes care of SynthZone but I think it is time that you give some feedback to Ketron's CEO - customers are starting running away. I still stand by Ketron but I'm also more than frustrated of this unprofessional customer support. Ketron should be aware that finally the customers are paying the salaries...

Joe

#35305 - 05/23/10 11:07 AM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
Quote:
Originally posted by Joe0710:
... - customers are starting running away...

... or just simply stay away from buy any at all when see reports like this.

Cheers
GJ
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#35306 - 05/23/10 11:53 AM Re: I have had it with the Audya
skude Offline

Joe
I agree with you, they really don't care. You would think a small company would even give better support than the big ones. I can't see why Ketron don't want happy costumers, that's were the money is. I have been on Ketrons side all along, but it's getting harder to do so. Other musicians that I know keep asking me if my KB is ok, I'm running out of excuses, and feel bad telling them NO. I have been e-mailing the factory, oh yeh, they think specially my "count in" problem is very strange. They always "kick the ball" over to AJ, I feel sorry for him, I think he's trying to do a good job, he can't do all by himself. He could need some help from the factory and CMC, at least to get the parts needed, FAST
Still hope to know more about CPU board tomorrow. I'll let you know.
skude
'
Quote:
Originally posted by Joe0710:
AJ,

I'm pretty sure, that nobody of Ketron takes care of SynthZone but I think it is time that you give some feedback to Ketron's CEO - customers are starting running away. I still stand by Ketron but I'm also more than frustrated of this unprofessional customer support. Ketron should be aware that finally the customers are paying the salaries...

Joe

#35307 - 05/24/10 09:16 AM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by skude:
Joe
I agree with you, they really don't care. You would think a small company would even give better support than the big ones. I can't see why Ketron don't want happy costumers, that's were the money is. I have been on Ketrons side all along, but it's getting harder to do so. Other musicians that I know keep asking me if my KB is ok, I'm running out of excuses, and feel bad telling them NO. I have been e-mailing the factory, oh yeh, they think specially my "count in" problem is very strange. They always "kick the ball" over to AJ, I feel sorry for him, I think he's trying to do a good job, he can't do all by himself. He could need some help from the factory and CMC, at least to get the parts needed, FAST
Still hope to know more about CPU board tomorrow. I'll let you know.
skude
'

Skude,

I don't want to say this but have you ever thought the only reason you are not getting a new MB and SB from Ketron is they haven't got any, meaning the ones that fit your keyboard and mine. In the UK you are required to keep spares for up to 6 year if you are still in business, but Ketron are not in the same kind of business we have in the UK. Ketron are cut and thrust merchants, never have the ball in your hands when the music stops!
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#35308 - 05/24/10 02:31 PM Re: I have had it with the Audya
skude Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
Skude,

I don't want to say this but have you ever thought the only reason you are not getting a new MB and SB from Ketron is they haven't got any, meaning the ones that fit your keyboard and mine. In the UK you are required to keep spares for up to 6 year if you are still in business, but Ketron are not in the same kind of business we have in the UK. Ketron are cut and thrust merchants, never have the ball in your hands when the music stops!

Tony
It has come to my mind for sure. Keep asking myself, what have I done. Quite a few gigs to come up with that kind of money again. Still waiting for some answers from CMC about MB beeing in stock. So far, looks like they have no answer. Think you're gonna be right about many things Tony
skude

#35309 - 05/24/10 09:04 PM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Interesting that the software update to 4a has been removed and the only update there for the Audya now is back to 3, with the message on the update software site that it is being updated, like we believe that, if you are going to bother to put a message like that, how about being updated available 27th and so on, you have played all your cards Ketron, and you still continue to ignore at your peril, customer first, not last, and dont try to snowball us.

#35310 - 05/24/10 10:35 PM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Robbo:
Interesting that the software update to 4a has been removed and the only update there for the Audya now is back to 3, with the message on the update software site that it is being updated, like we believe that, if you are going to bother to put a message like that, how about being updated available 27th and so on, you have played all your cards Ketron, and you still continue to ignore at your peril, customer first, not last, and dont try to snowball us.

Robbo,

I think the idiots have attached the wrong page to the link, if you pick English it even gives you Italian, what else would you expect from a boat load of monkeys, nothing will suprise me any more.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#35311 - 05/25/10 12:15 AM Re: I have had it with the Audya
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK

#35312 - 05/26/10 10:33 PM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Nedim Offline

Loc: Staten Island, NYC
Holly Hell!!!

#35313 - 05/27/10 07:38 AM Re: I have had it with the Audya
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
Quote:
Originally posted by Nedim:
Holly Hell!!!

Nahhh, don't agree.
I would say: Holy Macaroni !!!

Cheers
GJ
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online