SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#35216 - 06/05/10 07:54 AM Re: Audya OS 4 updated Styles and Sounds release Date
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by NiteLife:
Hi Guys,

It's been pretty boring around here lately!

Jim R.

Jim,

Got to agree with you there! If we wait much longer it will be winter again and that's when AJ started the countdown last winter, do you remember back then!

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 06-06-2010).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#35217 - 06/06/10 03:03 PM Re: Audya OS 4 updated Styles and Sounds release Date
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Loc: Hellas, Creta, Iraklion
Hi my friends!!!
My name is Sokratis and i am from Greece .....
I am beta user and collaborator in ketron team in Ketron Italy.
I am holder of upgrate 4.0a....
This upgrate is BIG JOB!!!!!!.......
It have 680 mb new Audio Drums!!!
< Power > !!!!
260 mb new sounds, new articulations, new Programs, new algorithms effects < Reverb, delays, chorus, etc >
The Audya are with Upgrate a NEW KEYBOARD!!!!
However because they is exceptionally difficult < and dangerous > in his installation, and because it needs enters the user in the SYSTEM < many important files replace with new > in order to installs him, Ketron it decided it makes a USB stick and it simplifies as it can this installation….
The PCM rewrite and replace all old PCM data with new......
I request you still make few time patience ...... you will see .......
I have allready a demo with few sounds from upgrate.....
Please listen here http://www.divshare.com/download/11148364-79e
Sorry for bad English.....
Best Regards
Sokratis...

[This message has been edited by Sokratis 1974 (edited 06-06-2010).]

#35218 - 06/06/10 07:49 PM Re: Audya OS 4 updated Styles and Sounds release Date
NiteLife Offline

Loc: Cape Coral, Florida USA
Sokratis 1974:

Thank you for sharing the information about the new Styles and Solo Voices. All I can say is " WOW "!

What an improvement in the solo voices. It's hard to believe that the voices can keep getting better!

The release of the complete 4.0a to us Audya owners will be worth the wait.

Thanks for sharing this with us!

Jim R.

#35219 - 06/06/10 09:51 PM Re: Audya OS 4 updated Styles and Sounds release Date
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by NiteLife:
Sokratis 1974:

Thank you for sharing the information about the new Styles and Solo Voices. All I can say is " WOW "!

What an improvement in the solo voices. It's hard to believe that the voices can keep getting better!

The release of the complete 4.0a to us Audya owners will be worth the wait.

Thanks for sharing this with us!

Jim R.

Jim,

They are good, believe me and they will be worth waiting for it just appears to be a funny way of doing things that we are just not use to, I work in the Building Management software (BMS) business and we have updates going around weekly to fine tune things until it's perfect as can be, if there is a problem it gets fixed within a week. The internet is a powerful tool and our updates get sent this way, apparently this next update won't go that way, it's coming to you in the post.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#35220 - 06/06/10 10:30 PM Re: Audya OS 4 updated Styles and Sounds release Date
Tony Hughes Offline

DonM,

It looks like you have got a very early version and they are still adding things on the fly to OS4, I think there maybe things in there like early Ketron products that people liked. I saw a young man in Oldham town centre (UK) on Saturday playing for charity a SD1 with two broken keys blowing people away.

#35221 - 06/06/10 10:49 PM Re: Audya OS 4 updated Styles and Sounds release Date
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Dear Jim and Tony.....
I watch each day the discussion that you have here .......
I had not made register in synthzone up to today because my English is very bad......
Nevertheless I took this decision because really have been heard despite a lot of inaccuracies and realy did not see that it existed a lot of times somebody in order to he says the truth .....
For example I remember before released the 4.0a has been heard that it will not exist Pattern edit....
However I know that it would exist sure.....
I worked despite very with a engineer of company < each midday with a new MEM file > in order that we to work perfect < in Patern edit > ....
Of course in Patern edit do not exist the all operations in the 4.0a .....
They have been applied new possibilities < as Copy from diferent style >, also still fix and have improved certain other operations and certain other dysfunctions.
All these will come with a new update in whoever however I cannot say more .....
Sorry again for bad English....
Thanks
Sokratis

[This message has been edited by Sokratis 1974 (edited 06-07-2010).]

#35222 - 06/07/10 01:31 AM Re: Audya OS 4 updated Styles and Sounds release Date
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Sokratis 1974:
Dear Jim and Tony.....
I watch each day the discussion that you have here .......
I had not made register in synthzone up to today because my English is very bad......
Nevertheless I took this decision because really have been heard despite a lot of inaccuracies and realy did not see that it existed a lot of times somebody in order to he says the truth .....
For example I remember before released the 4.0a has been heard that it will not exist Pattern edit....
However I know that it would exist sure.....
I worked despite very with a engineer of company in order that we to work perfect < in Patern edit > ....
Of course in Patern edit do not exist the all operations in the 4.0a .....
Τhey have been applied new possibilities < as Copy from diferent style >, also still fix and have improved certain other operations and certain other dysfunctions.
All these will come with a new update in whoever however I cannot say more .....
Sorry again for bad English....
Thanks
Sokratis

[This message has been edited by Sokratis 1974 (edited 06-06-2010).]

#35223 - 06/07/10 01:38 AM Re: Audya OS 4 updated Styles and Sounds release Date
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Oups.....sorry.......

#35224 - 06/07/10 01:46 AM Re: Audya OS 4 updated Styles and Sounds release Date
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Finally some good news...
Thanks Sokratis and welcome on forum.

#35225 - 06/07/10 02:48 AM Re: Audya OS 4 updated Styles and Sounds release Date
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dusan:
Finally some good news...
Thanks Sokratis and welcome on forum.

Thank you Dusan....

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online