SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#35203 - 04/29/10 07:57 AM Audya Yeah! In the mean time, I still have to eat ...
Jerry T Offline

Loc: Phila. 'burbs, Pa. USA
I’d like nothing more than to have an Audya 4. From what I’ve been able to understand from the discussions on this, and other forums, is that the Audya 4 and 5 may not be available until the end of the summer; and it may be some time beyond that that I’ll be able to see, hear, and taste what these new instruments are about.
In the mean time, I’m using a Midjay Plus. I would like to see Ketron make the SD5/Midjay Plus improvements that AJ said were being addressed some time ago:

“I'll have to look into this and see where we are with the conversions.
The AUDYA is a huge project that has absorbed most of our Engineers at the moment, but we'll follow up on this.
Thanks,
AJ”
I am mostly interested in the SD1 styles and some of the other Ketron styles, but there are other nuts and bolts elements that I hope could be addressed as well. In his a post (4-27-2010) regarding his concerns about the SD5 , Cosmik very astutely listed many of these points.
Ciao,
Jerry

#35204 - 04/29/10 08:12 AM Re: Audya Yeah! In the mean time, I still have to eat ...
leezone Offline

Jerry,

you a guitarist? accordionist?
or keyboard player?'

i too want the AUDYA4
but i play keyboards :-)

#35205 - 04/29/10 10:30 AM Re: Audya Yeah! In the mean time, I still have to eat ...
Jerry T Offline

Loc: Phila. 'burbs, Pa. USA
keyboards and midi accordion.

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online