SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#351604 - 09/23/12 01:33 PM Audya multi sample
hbinfo2001 Offline

Loc: Quebec Canada
Hi,I just download the multisample into the MSP folder from my PC,I open the msp folder ,they are there and I choose one and press enter I see the download below the screen and I can not hear them .Is this only for midi files
What I am doing wrong
Thanks

#351712 - 09/25/12 10:33 AM Re: Audya multi sample [Re: hbinfo2001]
hbinfo2001 Offline

Thanks

#351728 - 09/26/12 02:06 AM Re: Audya multi sample [Re: hbinfo2001]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Originally Posted By: Sokratis 1974
If you mean Autoload sounds (MSP, and INS) it need to make a RBK file please follow this:

Make a new folder in INSTRUMENT folder of Audya and give a new name, for example (MY_SOUNDS)...

Copy any MSP or INS files that you want..

By pressing the EDIT button you can access the edit screen of the RAM INS / SUPERSOLO voices By using the F1-F10 buttons

you can execute the following functions:

• F1 - CLEAR&LOAD: clears the current
memory and loads the selected INS/MSP voice(s).
• F2 - CLEAR SELECT.: clears the memory
only for the currently selected INS/MSP voice(s).
• F6 - CLEAR ALL: clears the memory of all
the INS voices.
• F7 - SAVE SELECT.: stores the currently
selected voices in one file
Give a name by using the keyboard and press
the USER 5 button (SAVE) to store the INS
block.
In the example, the file is “MY_SOUNDS”.
• F8 - AUTO LOAD OFF: enables/disables the
automatic loading into memory of an INS
block. To choose the autoload function of an
RBK file, just move to the RBK file and switch
the Auto Load parameter from OFF to ON.

With this method you can to loading your sounds on start up any time in your Audya!!!

But attention.... If you have ready the new pen Upgrate_2011, your new RBK file will be replace, with new that will make..
Enjoy....
smile

Originally Posted By: Sokratis 1974
And sorry I forgot.... For select the sounds that you want, please prees RAM INS, select your folder that you have make with your souds, EDIT/and press SELECT from 5/10 key to select one by one your INS or MSP...

When is reasy your select now press SAVE give a name and in finish press AUTO LOAD ON....

Turn off the Audya, and start again to try if is all right...

#351730 - 09/26/12 03:03 AM Re: Audya multi sample [Re: hbinfo2001]
Henni Offline

MSP function

Saving and loading an MSP

When you finish editing, save the MSP by using the USER 5 button (SAVE). Digit a name on the dialogue box by inputting characters directly from the keyboard and press SAVE again

Select an MSP from disc to load it into memory. By pressing the ENTER button, a progress bar will appear. When the file is loaded, you can select it by pressing the INS-EFFECT SFX. It will be treated as an INS voice (Program or MIDI insertion, etc.)

NOTE

The MSP files created by Audya will be stored in a single file containing all the information data to work, unlike the previous versions of KETRON files which need to have the WAV files in the same folder. It means that, if you want to use a previous version of MSP file, you should put all the linked WAV files in the same folder of the MSP file.

Attachments
MSP.jpg

#351749 - 09/26/12 04:23 PM Re: Audya multi sample [Re: hbinfo2001]
hbinfo2001 Offline

Thanks very much Henni ,very helpfull
appreciated
Keep the good work for us

#356118 - 12/08/12 02:48 PM Re: Audya multi sample [Re: Henni]
ricardo Offline

Really nice tip for me that i´m starting .. I don´t know that it´s possible to use msp in the styles even :\ very thank to Henny.. just a doubt .. this means that for example i can sample for example, many songs from my korg tritom extreme, and make a style intro for example with them ? How many msp may i have charged in memory ? It depends on how long it will be my samples inside the msp ?
One more, suppose that i want to sample the entire intro, so in this case it´s even better to save my wave for intro in user audio drum no? Sorry if i am saying something really incorrect, because i always played with synth´s, and i´m starting now playing with arranjer´s, so all information it´s new for me .. really sorry .. and I will thanks for every help that you could help me

Edited by ricardo (12/08/12 02:53 PM)

#356149 - 12/09/12 03:13 AM Re: Audya multi sample [Re: ricardo]
Henni Offline

Hi Ricardo,

I've not tried to do that before my friend. I think soon AJ or TWD or Sokratis will read here and help you.

I am still learning, same as you...

Keep well my good friend,

Henni

#356155 - 12/09/12 07:07 AM Re: Audya multi sample [Re: ricardo]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: ricardo
...One more, suppose that i want to sample the entire intro, so in this case it´s even better to save my wave for intro in user audio drum no? ...

Yes my friend, this will definitely work. Search the FAQ section - Sokratis explained this method in detail. I'm sure that this will solve your problem.

Keep well,

Henni

#356257 - 12/09/12 11:02 PM Re: Audya multi sample [Re: ricardo]
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Loc: Hellas, Creta, Iraklion
Originally Posted By: ricardo
Really nice tip for me that i´m starting .. I don´t know that it´s possible to use msp in the styles even :\ very thank to Henny.. just a doubt .. this means that for example i can sample for example, many songs from my korg tritom extreme, and make a style intro for example with them ? How many msp may i have charged in memory ? It depends on how long it will be my samples inside the msp ?
One more, suppose that i want to sample the entire intro, so in this case it´s even better to save my wave for intro in user audio drum no? Sorry if i am saying something really incorrect, because i always played with synth´s, and i´m starting now playing with arranjer´s, so all information it´s new for me .. really sorry .. and I will thanks for every help that you could help me

1) In Audya we have up 64mb internel memory Ram...
As therefore we can to load multisamples (MSP and INS) up 64mb.. For example if you load MSP with 16mb memory each MSP, you can to load 4 MSP...
You can also to expanded up to 196mb..

2) Yes you right... A MSP or INS depends on how long, is the samples that exist in file...

3) User Audio Drums you can to load up 16Bars in each Variations.. The User Audio Drums play direct from Hard Disc.. No need Ram... As threfore we can to have UAD loops with without limit... The limit is the 80giga of Audya...
In Intros and Endings you can to have also wave files (Only Rythmic loops)...

smile

Edited by Sokratis 1974 (12/09/12 11:04 PM)

#356458 - 12/11/12 10:10 PM Re: Audya multi sample [Re: Sokratis 1974]
Leibniz Offline

Loc: Jerusalem
Are you saying it's possible to load up to 16 Bars of User Audio Drums in each variation? I think I've tried it only to find that the maximum it plays is 8 Bars. or perhaps I did something wrong?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online