SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#351203 - 09/16/12 05:08 AM Re: USB on Audya [Re: Dusan]
Snoopy Offline

Loc: Northern Germany
Hi Dusan,

I tried it 5 minutes ago, youīre right : USB-to-Midi and trying to use an USB-stick in the front-connector at the same time slows down the system to an axtend, that itīs not useable anymore.

But, itīs the same as recommended for Tyros ( beginning from T1 ) :

If you work with MIDI use the midi-connectors. Even the Tyros has timing-problems with itīs USB-to-MIDI interface, especially when using a sequencer-software !

Nevertheless I agree, that USB 2.0 for Audya would be fine wink

BTW: The Tyros 4 has official an USB 2.0 connector, but the speed is as slow as USB 1.1 !!! And the internal HD of Tyros is as well connected via USB-to-SATA, that causes a lot of problems when using the audiorecorder while playing SA2 voices. ( The recording stopps !!! )

#351204 - 09/16/12 05:24 AM Re: USB on Audya [Re: Snoopy]
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Snoopy,

I had no problems with Tyros cos my Yamaha is old to much and used floppy disck(ha,ha),so I haw no expiriance for that.
In normal world(I suposed)and for that price that all shoket must work.But,they dont....

Ok,on the end I am setysfije soc now I know what is the reason for that behavior.Tone explain that good anaf.

Thenks guys for cooperation and I see you in next war....

#351210 - 09/16/12 08:55 AM Re: USB on Audya [Re: Dusan]
Tonewheeldude Offline

snoopy's idea is the best - make use of the midi ports using a USB to midi cable. I recommend Roland's cable as it has an internal driver to make up for microsofts very weird removal of sound card options in vista onwards.

#351212 - 09/16/12 09:30 AM Re: USB on Audya [Re: Dusan]
Snoopy Offline

Loc: Northern Germany
Iīve got a "Midisport Uno" from m-audio, works fine with Win7 wink

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online