SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#351085 - 09/13/12 12:44 PM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Dusan]
BobbyP Offline

Loc: Lanarkshire
42b Dusan
thanks for reply. Just jumped in on this thread and if you want any downloads , you only have to ask me my friend. You have my email address

#351086 - 09/13/12 12:53 PM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Dusan]
BobbyP Offline

Snoopy ,
I downloaded your German registrations and even after the first few I found two I would definitely use

i can't thank you enough for them but could I please say again to anyone reading this thread that you probably have something that someone else may not have.
This gentleman, mister Snoopy , has jut proved this one hundred times.

Please SHARE your knowledge and your findings

#351119 - 09/13/12 11:41 PM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: BobbyP]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Originally Posted By: BobbyP
Please SHARE your ...findings

Hi Bobby,

EXACTLY why I took the liberty to start the "TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ" thread. It's now all in there & very easy to find...

If you know of more stuff to put in there, please inform me also.

Keep well my friend,

Henni

#351132 - 09/14/12 07:19 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: BobbyP]
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
42b Dusan
thanks for reply. Just jumped in on this thread and if you want any downloads , you only have to ask me my friend. You have my email address

Bobby,

Ok Bobby,then you run latest OS for Audya.
Prabably you solvet your problem with registration,but once again I would like explain all procedur for those who stell haw a problem.

-Dowenload Zip file from German site (Henni upload link on this tread)
-Once you dowenload, unzip file to your desktop
-Conect your Audya with USB cable
-Coppy complite folder with registration to Single registration folder on Audya.(In zip folder is also file in pdf format with user guide.That file your Audya dont nead)

That is all.

Bobby,all files with styles and ather good things is welcome...

Thank you

#351133 - 09/14/12 07:55 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: BobbyP]
Snoopy Offline

Loc: Northern Germany
Doesn't work for me. I got a friend to send me 12/8folk made in to a registration and it loads up on my Audya but will not play.
I copied it as a single registration to my single registration folder on Audya HD. All my other SRGs work fine
Any ideas men ?

Hi,

12_8Folk is a style of the "2011 SoundUpdate" ( NOT from the 4.2B OS ). Maybe you can use it only if you´ve got it installed.

And just for info : The registratione are NOT FROM ME wink
They are from Bernie Liwowsky ( I got this info from the German Ketron Newsletter )

I worried about the fact, that most of them ( I didn´t try all yet laugh ) set the "velocity curve" to "soft2" ( I worked hard the past year to be able to use "normal" wink.
And I´m sure that registrations can really much more than these wink

#351135 - 09/14/12 08:26 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Dusan]
BobbyP Offline

Thanks Dusan. That is the same procedure I used and the German registrations work very well.
And thanks Snoopy, you are probably right about the sound update. I haven't bothered with it because my friend has it and was not overly impressed

#351139 - 09/14/12 10:24 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Snoopy]
Dusan Offline

Originally Posted By: Snoopy
[quote=BobbyP]Doesn't work for me. I got a friend to send me 12/8folk made in to a registration and it loads up on my Audya but will not play.
I copied it as a single registration to my single registration folder on Audya HD. All my other SRGs work fine
Any ideas men ?

Hi,

12_8Folk is a style of the "2011 SoundUpdate" ( NOT from the 4.2B OS ). Maybe you can use it only if you´ve got it installed.

Hmmmmmmm....

That is strange.I wrote about that.I am 100% shur if user haw not instaled the latest update on instrument ,then that registration cant work properly.
Henni haw a diferent opinian....??and he run oldest OS on hes instrument.
Where is the kach...?

Edited by Dusan (09/14/12 10:25 AM)

#351142 - 09/14/12 10:58 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Dusan]
BobbyP Offline

And it gets even stranger.....

I do not have the 2011 pen drive installed but I got a hold of the 12_8 folk style and installed it. It plays OK but I think it is missing a user live guitar, probably one of the user lives from the pen drive which is not installed.
Busy weekend coming up but I would guess all I need to do is substitute one of my existing live guitars in to the empty space and it should be fine.
I will keep you posted

#351144 - 09/14/12 11:11 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Dusan]
Snoopy Offline

Loc: Northern Germany
I did an Audya-screenshot form the original 12/8 Rock Style settings :

Attachments
12_8_Rock.jpg

#351145 - 09/14/12 11:51 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Snoopy]
Dusan Offline

Snoopy,

haw you do that? I mean,haw you get a screenshot?
For me that information can be very usefool.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online