SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#350970 - 09/12/12 01:56 AM Dowenload from Ketron official site
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Somebody try to dowenload styles converted for Audya from official Ketron site?

I try,but can dowenload only one pack....athers cant...

#350980 - 09/12/12 03:31 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Dusan]
Snoopy Offline

Loc: Northern Germany
It worked fine...

Eidt : I just tried it again, you´re right, if trying "MS-Pack2" I got "This ID doesn´t exist".

Hmmmm...

BTW: Ketron just gave us 100 registrations ( very much for german music... ) but nevertheless here you can get it :

http://www.ketron-musixx.de/upload/100EntertainerBasic_Paket.rar

Edited by Snoopy (09/12/12 03:33 AM)

#350981 - 09/12/12 03:59 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Snoopy]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Hi Dusan,

Send me as private email to hennie.vanrooyen@exxaro.com Let me know what you want & I'll mail to you.

Keep well all my friends,

Henni

#350987 - 09/12/12 05:16 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Henni]
Dusan Offline

Thank you Henni,

My mail is:elektaco@t-2.net

I will be happy if you can send me all zip files with styles converted for Audya.

#351001 - 09/12/12 11:02 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Dusan]
Dusan Offline

Good persons live in that global world.
Dont know if Mr.or Mis. Maese is member of that forom,but they send me all Audya styles who I try to dowenload from Ketron oficial site.
Thank you again Maese.

All who allredy know me ,I always complaine against Ketron factory and you dont shuld gues what I thing abaut official Ketron site....

Edited by Dusan (09/12/12 11:03 AM)

#351014 - 09/12/12 06:52 PM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Snoopy]
hbinfo2001 Offline

Loc: Quebec Canada
Hi Snoopy, I download the .srg in the usb stick, but in registration single it dont work ,Can you tell me what is wrong
Thanks

#351015 - 09/12/12 07:14 PM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Snoopy]
hbinfo2001 Offline

Snoopy,I forgot to tell you that when I press registration and disk D Remove,the first registration that is on the screen of the Audya5 is = 0001 (0001)WeinerWaltz.srg
But in my PC usb stick, I read =(0001) WeinerWaltz.srg
Thanks

#351016 - 09/12/12 08:58 PM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: hbinfo2001]
Henni Offline

Hi,

You have to copy them to your singles folder under your registrations folder which is found on your Audya HD. Something like C:\Registrations\Singles or similar.

They work! I played them all last night. And many of those include new styles that I never had before, even though I have OS20C only. (THAT's what I like about the Audya registrations!!!)

Keep well my friend,

Henni

#351034 - 09/12/12 11:24 PM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Dusan]
Snoopy Offline

Hi hbinfo,

like Henni said : You have to copy the registrations to your Audyas harddisk !!!

They won´t work from stick.

BTW: I renamed them on PC priot transferring them to the Audya, becaus I have already registrations starting with "0001".

I renamed them to "[0200]..." up to "[0299]...].

@Henni : The styles are all in the Audya ( OS 4.2B ) wink

#351035 - 09/12/12 11:28 PM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Snoopy]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: Snoopy
@Henni : The styles are all in the Audya ( OS 4.2B ) wink

Yup,

But I don't have OS42B as yet. I'm still on OS20C due to a stupid mistake I made. My DVD restore material is getting attention over at our "customs". How I wish they would finish playing with it so I can finally get my hands on it!!!

So, the new registrations gave me also the new styles. I think this is MAGIC!!! The registrations on the Audya is a POWERFUL feature indeed. I think we all under estimate it...

Keep well my friend,

Henni

#351050 - 09/13/12 01:15 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Henni]
Dusan Offline

Haw I instal registration on my Audya?
Simple coppy folder to single registration in Audya.Dont nead to rename one by one.If I want to play them simple fined desire folder in Single registration and open it.
Dont know if that is right procedur but its work.With my expiriance we can make subfolders in registration folder or in some athers folder.

I am setisfije with registration who German friends maket and shere with as,but that registration reminds me on some Music finder or similar.(like music finder on Yamaha instruments).
Whay?
Registration memorise style who is near real song with only modification and that is:start position on arranger conductor and some saund who we can used at once.No one instrument is reduce or mute and no one instrument in style is not changet.They are factory styles in complite.My opinian is registration is a unice setings for each style who we can use in some song.That mean we sometime must mute or change some parts of style cos some instruments simple dont play in original song.Here is registration to help as do so.Cos ather ways is allso present.
Block registration is much bether way to perform some song,but in Audya we cant memorise fills,endings,intros and ather usual things like we haw in athers instrument.Ketron simple forget that nesesery things....
So on the end I cant call that files like registration but more like Music finder.
Just my opinian....

#351051 - 09/13/12 01:28 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Dusan]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: Dusan
...So on the end I cant call that files like registration but more like Music finder...

Hi Dusan,

I had a Yamaha, so I know what Musicfinder can do. It cannot save any changes to the style. It cannot save transpose settings. All it can do is call up the original style IFthe style is still in it's original location!

However, in the Audya, the very style itself, every single change made to every variation of the style, plus the right & left hand settings, plus just about every other setting available to the Audya can be saved in a single registration. I'm sure you can also mute certain instruments for certain tracks for certain variations & it will save this also!

It is VERY powerful indeed!!! Yes, in cannot at this stage save the intro 1,2 or 3 settings, but I'm sure that will come soon. But this I do when I name the registration, i.e. Songabc321. That means, start with Intro 3, use Intro 2 for fills and end with Ending 1.

I really, but really enjoy these registrations. They are more powerful than anything else I've used thus far.

Yes, if you want to change the midi inside any track of the style, THEN you have to save it as a new style. However, with all the different audio live loops available, I just have no need to do so.

Keep well my friend,

Henni

#351052 - 09/13/12 01:59 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Henni]
Dusan Offline

Henni,

I would like no misanderstanding.I allso haw my old Yamaha Tyros and know exsactly what is Musicfinder,but allso know what is registration on Yamaha and what is on Audya.
If we look that registration closer then we can recognise only complite style for particular title of song.That we can do with no registration.Simple pick up a style and play...
Cos I know ,registration is bether way with more setings and we can play faster and with all what we nead.I only want to say,German friends madet good work but they can do mach bether.On the end with modification users can recognize what registration really can do...

And one more thing:
whay registration memorise complite style on Audya?The fact is then we haw two equal style on HD.One is store in some factory or user folder ather haw in registration with no chance to modifiye them in Style Edit...???

#351053 - 09/13/12 02:02 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Dusan]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: Dusan
whay registration memorise complite style on Audya?The fact is then we haw two equal style on HD.One is store in some factory or user folder ather haw in registration with no chance to modifiye them in Style Edit...???

Hi Dusan,

I don't know, but I find this AWESOME!!! If I get the registration & I did not have the style before, the registration now gives me that style!!!

Just THINK about this for a moment...

Keep well my friend,

Henni

#351054 - 09/13/12 02:17 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Henni]
Dusan Offline

I am happy for you and yes its awsome and if I thing a little In the past I must go to store for them....
Just joking...

#351061 - 09/13/12 03:39 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Dusan]
Henni Offline

Hi Dusan,

I'm sure we'll loose this ability in the near future for obvious reasons. However, it's awesome whilst it lasts.

I can now set up my hundreds of new registrations for all our live music and not be concerned at all what any new OS updates would do to my styles - I still retain EXACTLY what I had before the update, only as long as my live audio loops remain as is.

With the Yamaha, the style HAS to be kept in the EXACT location for the registry to work. It becomes difficult if one has close to 100 000 styles available on the pendrive. With the Audya having a HD, one can have many more styles without problems. It's always difficult to always keep those in the same structure and folders, as one starts to tidy up things after a while.

Even right now, I can think of many better ways to arrange my extra styles on my Audya, but I'm hesitant to do so.

Keep well my friend,

Henni

#351065 - 09/13/12 04:49 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Henni]
Dusan Offline

Like I say,I am happy for you,but I am not shure if that all styles work properly on your mashine cos Audio Drums and Live Guitars Audya read "online" from HD.If I am right then you must update your Audya to latest Sound and Styles update.

Please thell as about...

#351067 - 09/13/12 06:30 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Dusan]
hbinfo2001 Offline

Thanks guys I follow your advise and everything work fine I have done a sub file to the single registration
Thanks again
Have a nice day

#351068 - 09/13/12 06:44 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Dusan]
BobbyP Offline

Loc: Lanarkshire
Doesn't work for me. I got a friend to send me 12/8folk made in to a registration and it loads up on my Audya but will not play.
I copied it as a single registration to my single registration folder on Audya HD. All my other SRGs work fine
Any ideas men ?

#351075 - 09/13/12 08:34 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: BobbyP]
Dusan Offline

Bobby,

wich OS you run on your audya?

#351085 - 09/13/12 12:44 PM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Dusan]
BobbyP Offline

42b Dusan
thanks for reply. Just jumped in on this thread and if you want any downloads , you only have to ask me my friend. You have my email address

#351086 - 09/13/12 12:53 PM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Dusan]
BobbyP Offline

Snoopy ,
I downloaded your German registrations and even after the first few I found two I would definitely use

i can't thank you enough for them but could I please say again to anyone reading this thread that you probably have something that someone else may not have.
This gentleman, mister Snoopy , has jut proved this one hundred times.

Please SHARE your knowledge and your findings

#351119 - 09/13/12 11:41 PM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: BobbyP]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: BobbyP
Please SHARE your ...findings

Hi Bobby,

EXACTLY why I took the liberty to start the "TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ" thread. It's now all in there & very easy to find...

If you know of more stuff to put in there, please inform me also.

Keep well my friend,

Henni

#351132 - 09/14/12 07:19 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: BobbyP]
Dusan Offline

42b Dusan
thanks for reply. Just jumped in on this thread and if you want any downloads , you only have to ask me my friend. You have my email address

Bobby,

Ok Bobby,then you run latest OS for Audya.
Prabably you solvet your problem with registration,but once again I would like explain all procedur for those who stell haw a problem.

-Dowenload Zip file from German site (Henni upload link on this tread)
-Once you dowenload, unzip file to your desktop
-Conect your Audya with USB cable
-Coppy complite folder with registration to Single registration folder on Audya.(In zip folder is also file in pdf format with user guide.That file your Audya dont nead)

That is all.

Bobby,all files with styles and ather good things is welcome...

Thank you

#351133 - 09/14/12 07:55 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: BobbyP]
Snoopy Offline

Doesn't work for me. I got a friend to send me 12/8folk made in to a registration and it loads up on my Audya but will not play.
I copied it as a single registration to my single registration folder on Audya HD. All my other SRGs work fine
Any ideas men ?

Hi,

12_8Folk is a style of the "2011 SoundUpdate" ( NOT from the 4.2B OS ). Maybe you can use it only if you´ve got it installed.

And just for info : The registratione are NOT FROM ME wink
They are from Bernie Liwowsky ( I got this info from the German Ketron Newsletter )

I worried about the fact, that most of them ( I didn´t try all yet laugh ) set the "velocity curve" to "soft2" ( I worked hard the past year to be able to use "normal" wink.
And I´m sure that registrations can really much more than these wink

#351135 - 09/14/12 08:26 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Dusan]
BobbyP Offline

Thanks Dusan. That is the same procedure I used and the German registrations work very well.
And thanks Snoopy, you are probably right about the sound update. I haven't bothered with it because my friend has it and was not overly impressed

#351139 - 09/14/12 10:24 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Snoopy]
Dusan Offline

[quote=BobbyP]Doesn't work for me. I got a friend to send me 12/8folk made in to a registration and it loads up on my Audya but will not play.
Any ideas men ?

Hi,

12_8Folk is a style of the "2011 SoundUpdate" ( NOT from the 4.2B OS ). Maybe you can use it only if you´ve got it installed.

Hmmmmmmm....

That is strange.I wrote about that.I am 100% shur if user haw not instaled the latest update on instrument ,then that registration cant work properly.
Henni haw a diferent opinian....??and he run oldest OS on hes instrument.
Where is the kach...?

Edited by Dusan (09/14/12 10:25 AM)

#351142 - 09/14/12 10:58 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Dusan]
BobbyP Offline

And it gets even stranger.....

I do not have the 2011 pen drive installed but I got a hold of the 12_8 folk style and installed it. It plays OK but I think it is missing a user live guitar, probably one of the user lives from the pen drive which is not installed.
Busy weekend coming up but I would guess all I need to do is substitute one of my existing live guitars in to the empty space and it should be fine.
I will keep you posted

#351144 - 09/14/12 11:11 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Dusan]
Snoopy Offline

I did an Audya-screenshot form the original 12/8 Rock Style settings :

Attachments
12_8_Rock.jpg

#351145 - 09/14/12 11:51 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Snoopy]
Dusan Offline

Snoopy,

haw you do that? I mean,haw you get a screenshot?
For me that information can be very usefool.

#351147 - 09/14/12 12:12 PM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Dusan]
Snoopy Offline

Just press "Save" and "Exit" Buttons simultaneously ( afaik OS 4.0 and above only ).

Then you´ll find a "Screen_001.BMP" ( increasing numbers when you take more than one screenshot ) in the folder "USER_DATA".

Just connect the Audya to PC via USB and you´ve got them. Or copy them via the Audya´s DISK menu to an USB-stick.

On your PC you should convert ( NOT rename, that won´t work ) it to either ".jpg" oder ".png" format to make it better useable wink

#351148 - 09/14/12 12:27 PM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Dusan]
BobbyP Offline

great tip thanks

#351164 - 09/15/12 02:27 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: BobbyP]
Tonewheeldude Offline

I do not have the 2011 pen drive installed but I got a hold of the 12_8 folk style and installed it. It plays OK but I think it is missing a user live guitar, probably one of the user lives from the pen drive which is not installed.
Busy weekend coming up but I would guess all I need to do is substitute one of my existing live guitars in to the empty space and it should be fine.
I will keep you posted

This is a great way to ensure Ketron do not produce more styles. If this happens with Roberts styles that Ketron UK are releasing shortly I 100% guarantee we will not supply any further styles because they are too expensive to produce to a professional standard. If you want that style then buy it.

#351165 - 09/15/12 02:54 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Dusan Offline

Originally Posted By: Tonewheeldude

I will keep you posted

This is a great way to ensure Ketron do not produce more styles. If this happens with Roberts styles that Ketron UK are releasing shortly I 100% guarantee we will not supply any further styles because they are too expensive to produce to a professional standard. If you want that style then buy it.

No problem to buy some good styles.I am alvays preper to do so-allso from Ketron UK but only then wen you remuve from your site parole:"Only for UK users".Not only UK exsist on this world.
Dont be mad Tone....

#351175 - 09/15/12 09:42 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Dusan]
Tonewheeldude Offline

Sorry Dusan Ketron UK cannot afford to look after the whole world! I try to help here when I can in my spare time, but its not always possible.

The point I am making has nothing to do with support its related to the illegal sharing of copy protected material. BobbyP has a half working style that a friend gave him and they have both broken the law in doing so. What I am saying is that Bobby should call Ketron UK and buy the 2011 USB update himself (which is in effect a style update pack with some other bonus material.) Just because his friend was not overly impressed is not an excuse for ignoring copyright law. There were over 40 original styles in the 2011 USB update which sold for less than the price of 3 Yamaha Premium styles. I am sure there are more than 3 styles that would appeal to anyone?

As a moderator I will continue to remove any links to, offers of and requests for copy protected material.

#351176 - 09/15/12 09:51 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Dusan Offline

You are right in this case Tone.If users want to play pro styles,then must buy them.

#351179 - 09/15/12 11:30 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Dusan]
Joe0710 Offline

Loc: South Germany
TWD,

just a question. Will the UK styles be available for all or only for UK? As I understand yes, only support is restricted to UK users, right?

Joe

#351181 - 09/15/12 11:48 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Snoopy Offline

Originally Posted By: Tonewheeldude
...As a moderator I will continue to remove any links to, offers of and requests for copy protected material...

Hi Darren,

right you are !!!

That´s exactly the way we do it in "our" ( German language ) forum as moderator / administrator wink

#351182 - 09/15/12 12:08 PM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Joe0710]
Tonewheeldude Offline

Originally Posted By: Joe0710
TWD,

just a question. Will the UK styles be available for all or only for UK? As I understand yes, only support is restricted to UK users, right?

Joe

The styles will be available to anyone regardless of country and support will be available with any issues directly related to the styles (for instance if there are problems installing).

Hi Darren,

right you are !!!

That´s exactly the way we do it in "our" ( German language ) forum as moderator / administrator wink

Thanks Snoopy. I don't think any worse of people who have committed piracy as many are simply ignorant of the law and do not even give it a thought as it is so widespread (likely in the case of BobbyP). But we all need reminding on occasion.

#351195 - 09/16/12 01:40 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Dusan]
BobbyP Offline

I seem to have stumbled in to a fire here!
Firstly, My own stuff has been pirated many times and has probably cost me quite a lot of money. It is sickening ! My initial reaction was to stop recording but that would not have helped me. The pirates will always be there and I just have to rise above it and live with it.
Secondly Tonewheeldude's last point applies.
I thought Henni's point here was about a Registration containing a style and I was simply testing that point. If the style was saved within a Registration then every style would be out there in registrations for everyone to share or pirate or whatever they chose to call it.
I wonder just how many perfect people have never been given a style or a sound, mp3 or midifile or even a movie. ??????
I will call Ketron Uk next week and buy the update. I have no intention of ripping anyone off but I think some of you guys should take a look in the mirror

Edited by BobbyP (09/16/12 01:41 AM)

#351198 - 09/16/12 02:35 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: BobbyP]
Dusan Offline

I seem to have stumbled in to a fire here!
Firstly, My own stuff has been pirated many times and has probably cost me quite a lot of money. It is sickening ! My initial reaction was to stop recording but that would not have helped me. The pirates will always be there and I just have to rise above it and live with it.
Secondly Tonewheeldude's last point applies.
I thought Henni's point here was about a Registration containing a style and I was simply testing that point. If the style was saved within a Registration then every style would be out there in registrations for everyone to share or pirate or whatever they chose to call it.
I wonder just how many perfect people have never been given a style or a sound, mp3 or midifile or even a movie. ??????
I will call Ketron Uk next week and buy the update. I have no intention of ripping anyone off but I think some of you guys should take a look in the mirror

Bobby,

You haw allso right in that case.Everyone who use Internet and ather modern goudis is a potencional Pirate and yes, we must first look in the mirror.
About styles Ketron allso haw some obligations cos they wrote program who save complite style in to registration.In that case we all will be pirates and coppyright brakers when sher some registration betwen users.
So we cant be so rectrictable in that Ketron comunity (if I can cal this so...)

#351205 - 09/16/12 05:39 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Dusan]
Snoopy Offline

Hi guys,

just to make it clear again :

The registrations I linked to in the first posting were part of the german ORIGINAL-KETRON-NEWSLETTER sent from Ketron-Germany.

And, I must admit, I know NOBODY, who´s "100% legal" ( even policemen, judges and so on are not 100% :D).

It´s getting another importance if people deal with stolen files... ( I don´t know any of them, thank godness )

#351206 - 09/16/12 08:05 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Snoopy]
Dusan Offline

A big thenks to German guys who shere thous registratios.I can say ,after I load a first one, my Audya perform much bether....

Edited by Dusan (09/16/12 08:06 AM)

#351208 - 09/16/12 08:47 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Dusan]
Tonewheeldude Offline

there is no problem sharing anything you create on your audya including registrations, .rmx files etc as the content must be on your Audya in the first place.

#351215 - 09/16/12 11:07 AM Re: Dowenload from Ketron official site [Re: Dusan]
BobbyP Offline

thanks Dusan,

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online