SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 8 of 31 < 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 30 31 >
Topic Options
#351108 - 09/13/12 10:31 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Originally Posted By: filipelou
how to change or assign delay, chorus,reverb , etc to right voice?

Originally Posted By: Sokratis 1974
In preset sounds, it is impossible to change the effects.... You can change effects only in Programs... But if you want you can to change the Master effect that has difference when you change him....

PRESS MENU/DSP/select any effect if you want/EDIT/select algorithm of effect (for example REVERB)... Now....When you press REVERB in this page exist a certain settings:
From RIGHT_LEVEL you can to give level in effect
From RIGHT_REVERB wnen you press it opens the program (algorithms) of effect.

Select any preset alforithm or from the next page, select USER/EDIT to make a your setting if you like and when you finish press SAVE for save your User algorithm and when is all ready, press EXIT and press SAVE button/CUSTOM SETTING to save all your settings...

#351109 - 09/13/12 10:33 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: Bernie9
How do I mute a melody track if it is on a track oter than #4 ?

Originally Posted By: visi
Play midi, then press GM PART, 16 PARTS(user 4), select what track you want, MUTE (F5), save buton and select part end mix(F3), rename if you want and press save(user5).

Sorry for english; I hope you understand.

#351110 - 09/13/12 10:33 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: sas123
whan i play in left hand only bass+lower+hold st, (4 in mode style)
the bass play good but whan i Leaves my hand the bass stop it's Possible to fix that like the pad play .
thank you

Originally Posted By: Ketron_AJ
This doesn't (and won't) work in Ketron because Ketron sounds are designed to try and emulate/copy the original instrument ("Best Natural Sounds" is our goal).

A bass Guitar doesn't 'naturally' have endless sustain.

#351111 - 09/13/12 10:33 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: shmuelsan
Hello.. . I got the ketron audya. My question is that I want to convert files of korg kmp to ins. > instrument Format from ketron audya what software do you know I need to use
Thank you very much

Originally Posted By: pastroccio
yes! there is a simple software very easy to use, you press "convert" and it save korg sounds into ".ins" format. ahah not exist

you can do it only manually, convert korg sounds in wav and then load into msp of audya. with big big limitation. actualy you cannot create .ins, only msp, with only mono file and no layer. the fast way is to resample the note from korg (play the note you want to record). split into left righ if it's a stereo sound. create 2 msp with left and right sounds and mix it in a program (then you have only 1 free sound ) of course the result will never be good because the msp editor is very very bad sorry

#351112 - 09/13/12 10:34 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

I have gone over the procedure and can't seem to undersand the manual.

I get GM part to 4 Midi Mode(Vocal)
I set the Vocalizer to Midi Mode

This produces no effect. Say I want Country Duet. How to I get the effect to follow my midifile ?
Bernie

First of all, you'll have to confirm if indeed the harmony 'chords' for the midifile were recorded on track 4 or 3. When confirmed, set the Vocalizer track of AUDYA to match this and it should work. Depending on the Midifile, the harmony track differs.

#351113 - 09/13/12 10:35 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: player 1
AJ I think you are the only person who can give me an answer about my question below because I have try this before but no one reply

I must ask this question again because I have never got any good answer on it, maybe AJ can give me an answer. Say for ex. I have a midifile in C maj. and have transposed it 2 step D maj and I have also on channel 4 set the vocal to midimode and the keyboard is also transposed 2 step so I can play in C maj. than in the midifile I have a transpose before the last vers, I will continue to play in C maj so I transpose only the keyboard 1 step and so far itīs good but my question is, why is the vocalizer affected when I transpose the keyboard, the vocalizer is still in midimode and nothing else in the midifile is affected?

The vocalizer is afected because of the transposition.

#351114 - 09/13/12 10:35 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: sas123
how i split the midi keybord in audya 4
i have midi in to midi in keybord and midi out to audya 4
whan i play i have like pianst hold and the split not work what i need to do?

Your Midi controller/keyboard Global/Right Midi out channel needs to match the Global/Right Midi in Channel on AUDYA-4.
* Menu
* Midi
* Channel Rx (receive).
==> Check your Midi OUTPUT on your controller and match AUDYA's RIGHT Midi in to that channel. Default is usually "1".

#351121 - 09/13/12 11:58 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Some nice Audya MP3 demos.

#351237 - 09/17/12 04:20 AM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: Cristi Audya
If i try 4 msps, 1 bass,2-guitar,3-accordion,4-sax, they are mixing togeter, the notes from one enters in the other but if i load these msps twice, 1-bass,2-bass,3-guitar,4-gitar etc. the first msp has the mentioned problem but the second works fine, loading them twice i lose space and RAM memory and it is small,fine from MSP sampler works only on plus and not on minus.What should i do?

You can use multi samples and multi layers if you use the samples in the Program mode. This way you can layer up to 3 at a given time.

#351238 - 09/17/12 04:21 AM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

I just got my Audya and can't find any rotor speed adjustment. The Gospel and Rotor organs are quite good, but the drawbar fast speed is not right at all.

The user can't adjust the rotor speeds when using the drawbars ... just yet.

Page 8 of 31 < 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 30 31 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online