SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 6 of 31 < 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 30 31 >
Topic Options
#351040 - 09/13/12 12:37 AM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Originally Posted By: hrh999
When you hit INTRO 2 while INTRO 1 is still playing, the KB goes to ENDING 2, it is also shown in the display.

A workaround could be the following:

While INTRO 1 is playing you hit the button REINTRO (possible only on the Audya 5). As soon the INTRO 1 has completely finished (important: the display shows "ARRANGER X" now, and not INTRO 1 anymore) you can hit INTRO 2 and the Intro 2 will be played instead of the ENDING 2. If you do this a bit rapidly, you don't hear a gap between the 2 Intros.

Originally Posted By: Ketron_AJ
In the meantime, a 'work-around' is ...

STYLE - MODES (1/2) FILL to ARRANGER = JUMP
* PREESS INTRO and start the style.
* As INTRO plays, press FILL/BRK and press INTRO again.

Intro should start all over.

#351041 - 09/13/12 12:38 AM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: gruhs
Does Audya4 have a feature comparable to the "user voices" the Ketron MS series had? Been exploring my Audya for awhile now and it doesn't seem to have this feature where you can "tweak" or adjust the properties of a particular voice and save it for easy recall.

Gary

Yes, but it's now included in the PROGRAM voices! When you select a voice and press EDIT, your voices (USER) are now stored in the program location.

In the older products, it was really 'duplicated' as they both shared the same tools - just in different locations and Programs were usually associated to LAYERS of voices.

In AUDYA, a PROGRAM voice can be anything from 1-4 [4, if you include 2nd voice] voices.

#351042 - 09/13/12 12:38 AM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: Bernie9
As a newcomer to Ketron, I just found a very helpful tool for singing and playing from backing tracks.

Say I want to lower the pitch of my SMF to better fit my singing range, but that puts me in an awkward key for playing. By going into Menue/Keyboard control/Pitch-Volume-Trans, I can switch Keyb Only Trans-ON. This allows me to transpose the keyboard to an easier key without affecting the player.

#351043 - 09/13/12 12:39 AM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: ccantanapoli
1- Does any know how to switch to lower case when inputting data on the Audya? I thought one of the note keys on the keyboard was the one, but I cannot get it to work.

2- I have noticed than if you are playing an MP3 then go to the search mode and find another MP3 wheh you stop the first MP3 you cannot start the one from the search screen. However if you get out of the search and select the MP3 in directory it will play. Has anyone seen this issue?

Press and hold down the ab / (Eb) key next to the [<-] / E key on the far right to enter in small letters.

#351044 - 09/13/12 12:39 AM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

The USB port on the back of AUDYA can be used for ...

A. Data transfer between AUDYA's Hard Drive and your computer (in which case MENU - MIDI - UTILITY - USB MIDI = "--")

OR

B. MIDI communication with external USB Midi divices (in which case USB MIDI = "ON".)

The ON/OFF is set by pressing F6 to toggle between both values.

#351045 - 09/13/12 12:39 AM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: filipelou
I have notice that some styles has in variation D Riffs. How to do that with my own style?

Originally Posted By: Sokratis 1974
The Riff need a special programming with change of chords, and you can activate with Style Compiler.... In Style Compiler exist a (button) that activate in Variation D the Riff that you have ready from host (Cubase, Logic, Sonar etc) midi style programming....

#351046 - 09/13/12 12:41 AM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: leezone
can any other arranger do this?
if so, then please say so smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPEFNwut6IM

Originally Posted By: dreamer85
The video you showed me, is the KEY TUNE function.

The Style is not SYNC with a wav, or vice-versa.

This is simply the wav running at the same BPM tempo.

You need to push the KEY at the same time of your beat, if not, it will not SYNC.

The Pa2x can SYNC to the beat of your style.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFU7myOQxqw

Is a PAD(in Korg), or KEY TUNE(in Audya).

But... in Audya, using the USER AUDIO DRUMS! you can now SYNC WAV's of your Style

You can assign one WAV for any part of your Style

Intro, Ending, Arranger, Fill, Break... so, up to 18 WAV's in one Style.

see the final of the video...
http://www.ketron.it/index.php?option=com_content&id=149&Itemid=50&lang=ita

In KorgPa or YamahaTyros is not possible!

#351047 - 09/13/12 12:43 AM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: filipelou
How to save my own EQ without replace the existing ones?

Can't.

From the EQ EDIT screen, select one of these (Factory, Loudness, Warm, Boost or Flat and edit (preferably the FLAT as this is the best starting point) ).

When done press U5/10 Save to save YOUR flat settings. If you want to ever recall the initial factory FLAT settings, simply return to the EDIT EQ screen and press U2/7 (DEFAULT).

#351055 - 09/13/12 03:16 AM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: Rusty 999
I would appreciate some advise on the Audya 5. I will be using mostly styles for a while until I can sort out other features. The problem I am having is that some drum parts come out too loud on my system, (rimshot and snare for example) and I can't figure out how to reduce them. I asked AJ and he explained that the drum mixer does not affect audio drums, however the styles use audio drums. Some styles are not useable because of this. There must be an easy solution but I can't find it.

The partial-solution (OS3.0 and higher) is as follows:

* Select the style whose Audio drum's volume you want to 'edit'.
* Press STYLE MODE
* Press DRUM 1/2 (User 2).
* Use the Bass and Treble Freq (F3 and F4) to scan through until you get the frequency range of the instrument (e.g Hi Hat) you want to lower/increase.
* Press Bass Gain/Treb;e Gain EQ (F8/F9) and adjust accordingly.
* Press SAVE when done.

#351056 - 09/13/12 03:16 AM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: Szoke
Hello,

What I have to do to hear the differences between close/paral and normal/retr?

Originally Posted By: vldvdeoy
Close: from one chord to another, the notes move to new notes as close as possible to the original note. C to F will give you C-E-G TO C-F-A

Parallel: from one chord to the other, the notes just transpose. C to F will give C-E-G TO F-A-C
Normal: easy to hear with the bass. When you change chords, the Bass continues its pattern.

Retrigger: The Bass replays the root each time you change chord (it interupts its programmed pattern)

Originally Posted By: DonM
Retrigger is very helpful with a pattern, say a waltz, that has a I-V bass line and you want it to sound the I at the start of chord change.

Page 6 of 31 < 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 30 31 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online