SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#35015 - 04/11/10 05:32 AM Audio Drum intro and ending
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Please for some help,
Haw I can edd right Audio drum for intro and ending in some style on Audya?If I set some Audio drum in style in Style View drums dont make ending,but stell play one mesure after ather instruments in style stop to play.
And anather question:
is paseble to set in registration with wich intro (1,2,3)style must start to play?

Thank you for eny help

#35016 - 04/15/10 12:53 PM Re: Audio Drum intro and ending
Dusan Offline

Thank you guys for your help and thanks to Ketron AJ to...
I know the answer naw:
its impossible,even OS4 is out..

[This message has been edited by Dusan (edited 04-15-2010).]

#35017 - 04/17/10 06:49 PM Re: Audio Drum intro and ending
Sandi Offline

Hy Dušan!
I'm not shure if we mean the same but if does you need to do this:In one style can be only one Audio drum but if you have midi drums that is Ok for you and just need the intro and ending of the audio drums you must select the audio drums you wish and simply put the vol-0 on the arr.a,b,c,d,Fill 1,2,3,4,and break 1,2,3,4.You must have the right lenght of intro and ending and that you can't change.
If this don't work then do a new style with style editor with the lenght you need and copy the other parts from the old style into new one.

#35018 - 04/18/10 02:54 AM Re: Audio Drum intro and ending
Dusan Offline

Thank you very much Sandi,
In a first line I would like to know haw Audio drums looks like.I cant fined any explanation about haw is organized and if that audio file haw intro and ending parts like Midi drums haw and separated with markers.
In my case I simply change Midi drums with Audio drums in Style view on Audya,but result is not so good.Drums make one or two mesure after Style stop to play.
Your explanation is just fine to solve problems with Intro and Ending parts,but I would like to know much about audio parts organizing.
The same problem is with Audio Guitar who dont recognize Brake comand and stil play after that comand.
My opinian all about that problems is:Ketron must give as a chance to export Styles in some PC sequencer like Sonar with some simple program for.All athers manufacturers like Yamaha ,Korg,Roland haw that chance....

Regards

#35019 - 04/18/10 03:55 AM Re: Audio Drum intro and ending
Sandi Offline

First where are you from?Maybe we speak the same language so will be better understanding each other?
When you put the audio drums you have to put the midi drums volume to zero otherwise they play both and this is confusing.You can put the Vol-0 when you see global in the left-down of the screen for all parts or press Single just for a single part of the style.Maybe this help.

For the break I know what you mean.You have to put the volume of audio guitar to zero on every break and press the break button a little earlier when playin.Or when you put the audio guitar to style make sure that in down-left sceen is wrotten single and put the guitar to arr.a then B and to on.Then the guitar will play on aranger and fills but not on breaks.But if you press the break to late the guitar will stay.They should repair this.

#35020 - 04/18/10 10:30 AM Re: Audio Drum intro and ending
Dusan Offline

Sandi,
your name sound to me wery Slovenian and I live in Slovenia in ©entjernej near Novo mesto.
I know my English is not briliant,but I supose ather member can anderstand me in some way....
I also can talk in Croatian or Serbian lenguage
and haw no problem with that.

My Email adress is:elektako@siol.net
if you would like to talk about Audya problems via e mail.Allso we can contakt via Skype and you can fined me with name:dusantina1

Regards

[This message has been edited by Dusan (edited 04-18-2010).]

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online