SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#34881 - 03/30/10 10:07 AM Ketron UK Roadshow
Tonewheeldude Offline

You guys might be interested in the following:

Roadshow Progress.

We thought you might like to hear how the roadshow is going so far.

It has certainly been different to how we imagined. The first day at Billing Aquadrome was superb. The venue was very good. They did charge us £2 per car to come in but I guess that's not too bad for all-day parking.

We were a little late starting having no idea that so many would turn up at once. I had only collected Robert from the airport very late the previous night and we had underestimated how long it takes to install OS4 on to our demo Audya (doing it manually). never mind...any annoyance at this soon dissipated when Robert started to play. He did a long set and introduced us to many new features available on OS4 (indentally our old demo Audya had no problem accepting the update).

We were surprised how many Audya owners came, and I was busy updating Ketron equipment almost the whole afternoon.

Today we were at Haven Keyboards. Dave Templing had done a fantastic job asking local people to come along (but others had travelled over 150 miles). Our first set saw around 25-30 people, and the second set around 50. The shop was completely packed and there was not a single negative comment about the Audya's sound or features the entire afternoon.

We met a wonderful lady (tender age of 90) Who part exchanged her organ in for an Audya just last week. She told us that having the Ketron had given her the inspiration to play again.

At the other end of the scale a young girl (maybe 13 or 14) and her mother came along. She writes and performs her own songs (amongst others) and immediately 'got' what the Audya is all about, starting with the audio guitars and bringing in drums, bass and backing as required. She added fills and breaks too! We were astonished by her vocals and lyrics (considering her young age) and hearing the natural live sound of the Audya with her vocals for me was athe hilight of the day.

[This message has been edited by Tonewheeldude (edited 03-30-2010).]

#34882 - 03/31/10 11:08 AM Re: Ketron UK Roadshow
Tony Hughes Offline

TWD,

I was at the Manchester demo today with Robert and Darren, didn't see you there. I am just preparing a 40 page report on the day and Roberts incredible performance, much better in real life than on a PC and through PC speakers. Be in touch. Know all about OS4 and the release spoke to Robert for some time about it and he's put me wise.

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#34883 - 03/31/10 01:31 PM Re: Ketron UK Roadshow
Joe0710 Offline

Loc: South Germany
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
TWD,

I was at the Manchester demo today with Robert and Darren, didn't see you there. I am just preparing a 40 page report on the day and Roberts incredible performance, much better in real life than on a PC and through PC speakers. Be in touch. Know all about OS4 and the release spoke to Robert for some time about it and he's put me wise.

Tony

Tony,

have you got some information on the release date for OS4? The new rumors in the SZ are telling now, that it will be later than shortly after the fair.

Joe

#34884 - 03/31/10 02:00 PM Re: Ketron UK Roadshow
necdetdoni Offline

Loc: Antalya / Turkey
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
TWD,

Tony

Tony i am waiting your all news about os4 and release date..please be quick

#34885 - 03/31/10 03:17 PM Re: Ketron UK Roadshow
Brian3331 Offline

Loc: Letterkenny Ireland
C'mon Tony I'm waiting

#34886 - 03/31/10 03:26 PM Re: Ketron UK Roadshow
leezone Offline

Quick question

is there pattern edit onboard with OS4?
Copy any part from style to style?

Thanks in advance

#34887 - 03/31/10 03:30 PM Re: Ketron UK Roadshow
Brian3331 Offline

Check video 18 on www.ketron.it and go to the last 3 minutes

[This message has been edited by Brian3331 (edited 03-31-2010).]

#34888 - 03/31/10 10:51 PM Re: Ketron UK Roadshow
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by leezone:
Quick question

is there pattern edit onboard with OS4?
Copy any part from style to style?

Thanks in advance

Leezone,

Let them rot in hell on Arranger SZ and go to their own demonstration, they have taken the pee long enough, if anyone wants’ to know you all have my email, I will make a choice who I reply to, I won’t be mailing on Arranger SZ anyone, and not on here much longer, they come drifting over here looking for blood. Most on them aren’t even interested in an Audya anyway. What I can tell you is the KB I heard yesterday isn’t the one I bought 9 months back.

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#34889 - 04/01/10 01:56 AM Re: Ketron UK Roadshow
Brian3331 Offline

Can u mail it to me Tony

[This message has been edited by Brian3331 (edited 04-01-2010).]

#34890 - 04/01/10 03:01 AM Re: Ketron UK Roadshow
Cristi Audya Offline

Loc: Romania
Tony Hughes,want to know more about OS4.TKS

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online