SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#348939 - 08/11/12 08:03 AM Re: New O/S for Audya [Re: BobbyP]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: BobbyP
Looks like I have more than enough time to reorganise my Audya filing system then.
I suppose I should think myself lucky when I read of some terrible bugs that other people have had. My main bugs are
1. Display freezes sometimes when displaying lyrics. Needs a reboot which is not too convenient when the dancers are left on the floor
2. Nylon guitar becomes tom tom drums above top C . Play it further down the keyboard
Hope the new o/s cures these two eventually

Nay problems at al Bobby mi old son!!!
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#349129 - 08/15/12 12:35 AM Re: New O/S for Audya [Re: Sokratis 1974]
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Originally Posted By: Sokratis 1974
Originally Posted By: Dusan
Originally Posted By: leezone
ye,

were'nt we supposed to have a new OS for AUDYA by now ??

Tone and Sokratis know much more all abaut new OS, but Ketron say: "Shut up"....if you talk then we do this and this.....
And on the end what hepened Abaut new OS? Ketron just solved minor bugs and all will be happy.
Nothing abaut Style kreator track transpose
nothing abaut User Live guitar load who load two sample in the same time at once.....
and much more.....
I am so tired abaut all this.....

Dusan..

Nobody says talks to me “Shut up"
However when entrusts to me, a company a file, that it is don't have release, I then should brought worthy the confidence.

And I will say him again….
I do not work for Ketron..... I have friendly persons there and I have helped in are untied certain problems in Audya.
I am user Audya and I face the same problems that you have and you….
Anything I locate, in Audya, and almost the all problems that I see here, I report him in company, however only the company has the decisions....

Something like that, the new OS I have him in Beta Version, and it fixed enough bugs, as also it adds certain new operations…
as I said however, only the company it decides when it will be released.

Sokratis,

dont anderstand me wrong.I just want to say haw Ketron hide all usefoll information against users and what we can expect from them in near future.I aprishiate all yor work and all your help what you given to as.
We all know fundamental problem:
-ketron is to slow to solve all problems about Audya and with this behawior make space for speculation.
-Ketron is not big company,but hes behawior looks like multi milion koncern...
-whay we cant recive help and suport directly from them?
-whay guys like you and athers with your oun will and cnoulage must to help users with troubles?
-and on the end:if ketron know for all problems,whay then put on the market this instrument with so high price?

Users haw some particulere rights against manufacturer and ouer rights is new OS with no bugs and with mashine who can trust to play on stage.All in short time!!!
Can Ketron give something like this to as?Not for free,we all allredy pay long time ago.

#349132 - 08/15/12 03:17 AM Re: New O/S for Audya [Re: BobbyP]
Tonewheeldude Offline

Originally Posted By: BobbyP

2. Nylon guitar becomes tom tom drums above top C . Play it further down the keyboard
Hope the new o/s cures these two eventually

thats not a bug, its supposed to be that way. It is not possible to play a classical guitar above B natural, there are no frets left. They are body and fret sound effects not toms smile

Its so you can play like this on your Audya:

in the case of other issues run the checksum test as instructed in the "What to do if you have a problem with your Ketron" thread

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online