SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#348197 - 08/01/12 12:31 PM Re: Yahoo sucks [Re: brickboo]
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
DonM,

I missed the pneumonia statement. Man I hope you're alright. A local friend had it a few years back. It took a bit for him to recover. Can you sing etc?

Gary,

Tell us how your coming along eh? Or email me. I haven't received a joke in a few from you. If ya got the money fly me up, I'll take ya sailing. You'll just need to tell me everything from tying the boat up to unting the boat.
Man here I am begging again!!!

Oh good news!! We sold my son's Jeep and gonna pick up a Hot Dog Cart next week. I might get to one of the up coming Jams yet. I want Donny, Gary, Russ, Chas, Scott, TonyM and yes Fran and Uncle Dave too to be there.

What's Uncle Dave and Fran doing with all the hundreds of dollars they make. They could make the jam every year!! Hell Fran ain't bought a piece of sheet music since 1954. Maybe he pays those babes too much money!!!

#348199 - 08/01/12 12:37 PM Re: Yahoo sucks [Re: Dnj]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By: Dnj
The old Donny hst turned 60 three days ago.....not one here even said happy birthday too late now.....I'm just a lurker now......nothing here to get the juices flowin anymore about arranger kb playing l love my Pa5000 still.

Hey Donny ... stop feeling so sorry for yourself ... I had a b'day in April - turned 71 - and nobody said anything either ... I don't go looking at peoples profiles every day to see when their b'day is, do you ?!? ...

Be like me and just be happy you continue to celebrate birthdays ... grin rocker party

#348200 - 08/01/12 12:40 PM Re: Yahoo sucks [Re: DonM]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By: DonM
I was laid up with pneumonia on your birthday, but I posted HB on Facebook. You're just a kid.
DonM

Hope you're feeling better, Don ... every day is a gift ...

#348201 - 08/01/12 01:20 PM Re: Yahoo sucks [Re: tony mads usa]
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Me, too, BOO!I'd be in a little less money and would have more bread if I hadn't liked the ladies as much LOL!

Russ

#348202 - 08/01/12 01:24 PM Re: Yahoo sucks [Re: brickboo]
Dnj Offline

headphone

Edited by Dnj (08/01/12 01:47 PM)

#348204 - 08/01/12 01:47 PM Re: Yahoo sucks [Re: brickboo]
Dnj Offline

Gary, Don,....... yes, appreciated the HB on the "other"
Social networking sites Thanks...

So when is the next Arranger Jam?

#348205 - 08/01/12 02:04 PM Re: Yahoo sucks [Re: brickboo]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Maybe we can set one up while I'm in the Florida Keys this winter. It would really be neat to have one at a beach resort surrounded by palm trees, sugar-white sand, turquoise color water, 75-degree temperatures and bikini clad ladies. OH YEAH! smile smile smile

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#348208 - 08/01/12 02:45 PM Re: Yahoo sucks [Re: brickboo]
brickboo Offline

You guys are gonna make me cry. 75 degrees on the beach jamming in January.

Dang TonyM, man you're hard. Take it easy on my friend Donny eh? I didn't wish him happy birthday because I don't celebrate birthdays. Lol!!!

TonyM,

Man I just said a silent thankful prayer that I didn't have to lay brick for you. Geez, I'd probably be in prison and you'd be dead. I probably would have driven the forklift over you cause you look big, mean and tough just like DonM.

You and DonM are the only two people on the internet let along the forum that intimidates me. Just a little though. Ha ha!

#348209 - 08/01/12 02:52 PM Re: Yahoo sucks [Re: brickboo]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I haven't had a fight since I learned to apologize, Tony.

I am better now, but still a little trouble breathing right. Heat index is way over 100 degrees, so I'm staying inside mostly. Got antibiotic and cortisone shots, and taking pills so the pain in gone. It was kinda bad for a couple of days though.
I'll be back at work Friday and Saturday.
Thanks,
DonM

#348215 - 08/01/12 06:32 PM Re: Yahoo sucks [Re: brickboo]
brickboo Offline

Don
All the best to you and Dear Gary. I mean it friend.

Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online