SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#348146 - 07/31/12 04:06 PM Re: Yahoo sucks [Re: brickboo]
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
Don, There's old women here? I thought there were only old men here. Man I get enough of the old women wanting my autograph at the retirement centers.

Hope they don't start that crap here.

#348148 - 07/31/12 04:20 PM Re: Yahoo sucks [Re: brickboo]
brickboo Offline

Hey Mads them's fighting words. Let's have a fist fight and we'll see who's got the best keyboard. My i30 will bury your Kn6#@^&* or whatever. We'll settle this once and for all.

Hey two Tonies this makes about as much sense as all the boring BS I read about sounds, sounds and more sounds.

Notice in the future how I don't receive much rebuttal if I use the word sounds in my post. I'm going to make myself a signature, if I can figure out how to do it, and incorporate the word sound(s) into it.

My i30 was manufactured in 1949. I've owned it for maybe 10 years and I still don't know all of the capabilities of style editing and sounds and so forth.

The folks wrapped up in this argument must not have anything else to do. They need to get a life.

Man I need to go to the store, take care of the family, fix my vehicles, punch my speed bag, take a walk with the wife in the morning, watch “Gunsmoke” on youtube, oh and the Virginian too.

I can't imagine sitting at a keyboard 18 hours a day playing sounds on top of sounds layered over one another until it sounds like shi*.

When do they have time to shower, eat. use the privy( TonyH is that a bloody English term (privy) and other important things?

Like I said before, it's mind boggling yet boring as hell to me. Can any of these sound guys name the notes in an Ab7#9,13?

Oh well back to Gunsmoke's "Snow Train."

#348150 - 07/31/12 04:28 PM Re: Yahoo sucks [Re: brickboo]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Originally Posted By: brickboo

My i30 was manufactured in 1949. I've owned it for maybe 10 years and I still don't know all of the capabilities of style editing and sounds and so forth.

Wasn't the i30 powered by steam?

#348152 - 07/31/12 05:58 PM Re: Yahoo sucks [Re: brickboo]
brickboo Offline

Ian you're just being funny! You know that most electric today in the USA is either powered by Coal or nuclear power! (Gary, DonM I am right here aren't I?) Man! Ian, where have you been? Aren't they still using steam in Europe or Asia?

No one's even mentioned if they think I'm cuter with the Sax pose or cuter sitting and vocalizing at the keyboard. Let's start a poll.

That's Scott Yee's forte. Scott how do we start a poll to see if I'm cuter standing with the Sax or sitting and vocalizing at the keyboard.

One thing for sure is that I'm cuter then Donny, Uncle Dave and DonM all put together even standing on my head in a bowl of milk. what do you think Russ?

#348154 - 07/31/12 06:14 PM Re: Yahoo sucks [Re: brickboo]
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Boo, I wondered what Gary did with his "kickapoo" juice....he sent it to you...didn't he?

#348155 - 07/31/12 06:22 PM Re: Yahoo sucks [Re: brickboo]
Dnj Offline

What a nice full moon tonight..

#348159 - 07/31/12 07:03 PM Re: Yahoo sucks [Re: Dnj]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Hey boo ... how about recording and posting some stuff so we can tell which way you SOUND better ?!?!? ... duel

#348161 - 07/31/12 07:38 PM Re: Yahoo sucks [Re: brickboo]
Dnj Offline

Boo sent me a cd years ago which I really enjoyed.....would love to hear another....?

#348162 - 07/31/12 07:39 PM Re: Yahoo sucks [Re: brickboo]
brickboo Offline

Tony,
Just imagine, Brother Ray, Frank, Mel, Bennet, Steve Tyrell, Garth Brooks, Arron Neville, Dexter Gordon, Getz, Boots Randolph, Ace Cannon, Billie Holiday, Ella, Judy Garland, Doris, Liza and all the other greats, and you'll have an idea of what my style is. I was just playing along with DonM about the four chords. I really know 7.

#348163 - 07/31/12 07:47 PM Re: Yahoo sucks [Re: brickboo]
brickboo Offline

Fran,
I thought you were dead. I hadn't heard from you since the Farfisa days!!!

Man you need to get some fat ugly chicks. The ones you have now make you look like sin dipped in misery.
And you're really not bad looking. Man it's those knock out ladies.

Heck if I had them gigging with me, I could gig all 7 nights a week only playing 2 chords and the same 6 Do Wop tunes every night.

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online