SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#34784 - 03/20/10 10:56 AM Audya / Problems with voices on right hand
Joe0710 Offline

Loc: South Germany
Hi AJ,

I'm really confused with my Audya concerning the right voices. Today I tried to change the general equalizer settings and changed some values from 0 db to about 5db - 6db. After that, a lot of voices sounding completely overdrived/distorted when played with a hard touch - I think this is not a normal behaviour of the Audya.

Some weeks I posted another thread on that issue and with the changed equilizer settings the Audya is from my point of view really not playable.
http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/Forum22/HTML/001360.html

Maybe other Audya owners can try this too and give me a feedback that would help at least to check if its only my Audya.

Could it be that I have a problem with the sound board or could it be a problem of the Audya outputs? Please help.

Remark: It's not the amplifier or the mixer as the effect also occurs with a headphone directly connected on the Audya.

I'm really appreaciate any help on this

Joe

#34785 - 03/20/10 12:01 PM Re: Audya / Problems with voices on right hand
drumremix Offline

Loc: france
Essaye de régler le niveau de la carte son a 40.
il est régler sur 63 d'origine

#34786 - 03/20/10 03:02 PM Re: Audya / Problems with voices on right hand
Joe0710 Offline

Loc: South Germany
Quote:
Originally posted by drumremix:
Essaye de régler le niveau de la carte son a 40.
il est régler sur 63 d'origine

Hi Drumremix,

thanks, that hepled. But I still have that problem with the link in the thread, but maybe this is the sample itsself. I will wait until OS4 is out, maybe with the new samples it is OK.

Joe

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online