SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#347384 - 07/20/12 01:47 PM Most tell that Gator Cases customer serv. ROCK !
mdorantes Offline

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
Hello everyone:

I need to share this with you guys, I purchased almost 6 years ago an ATA Gator case for my Tyros2(at the time), and well, the wear and tear of constant use all this time, one of my 2 latches, no longer "locked", and I wrote to Gator requesting to purchase those parts, including the second one, to make a fresh start, well, Alex Fedele from Gator Cases Manager of Warranty & Parts reply within HOURS....just requesting the invoice and pictures of the damages latch....
Well, one out of two, after 2 movings, and the store been out of business for over 4 years, no chance to have a invoice copy, so, I explained to Alex, and I did include the pictures, to my pleasant surprise, he forward an email giving the instructions to send me the latches at no cost...I got them and I am really impress with that awesome customer service.
I think you need to know that.

Thanks Alex Fedele from Gator. clap

Manuel

#347391 - 07/20/12 02:11 PM Re: Most tell that Gator Cases customer serv. ROCK ! [Re: mdorantes]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Always good to hear about good customer service ...
Glad for you, and thnx for sharing ...

#347417 - 07/21/12 06:44 AM Re: Most tell that Gator Cases customer serv. ROCK ! [Re: mdorantes]
Dnj Offline

I love my gator cases!!

#347442 - 07/21/12 01:52 PM Re: Most tell that Gator Cases customer serv. ROCK ! [Re: mdorantes]
mdorantes Offline

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
Originally Posted By: mdorantes
Hello everyone:

I need to share this with you guys, I purchased almost 6 years ago an ATA Gator case for my Tyros2(at the time), and well, the wear and tear of constant use all this time, one of my 2 latches, no longer "locked", and I wrote to Gator requesting to purchase those parts, including the second one, to make a fresh start, well, Alex Fedele from Gator Cases Manager of Warranty & Parts reply within HOURS....just requesting the invoice and pictures of the damages latch....
Well, one out of two, after 2 movings, and the store been out of business for over 4 years, no chance to have a invoice copy, so, I explained to Alex, and I did include the pictures, to my pleasant surprise, he forward an email giving the instructions to send me the latches at no cost...I got them and I am really impress with that awesome customer service.
I think you need to know that.

Thanks Alex Fedele and Bill from Gator. clap

Manuel

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online