SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#345967 - 06/22/12 02:47 PM Re: Best thing since sliced bread... [Re: Tony Hughes]
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
Gary, It's hard to believe that's a $29 video camera. I don't think you've lied to me before, now I'm not sure.

Is that also the sound quality of the camera also from the speakers and the mic, or is the camera hooked up to the output of the keyboard or mixer etc? You know I have all I can do to play the keyboard and sing and that I'm not high tech.

#345969 - 06/22/12 04:07 PM Re: Best thing since sliced bread... [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Here it is, Boo. No wires attached, just sitting on a mic stand 6-feet from the keyboard and running on it's internal battery.

Alesis video camera

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#345972 - 06/22/12 04:38 PM Re: Best thing since sliced bread... [Re: travlin'easy]
montunoman Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Thanks Gary, I just got one. I've learned so much from recording my gig and practices. Well worth the $29

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache

#346052 - 06/25/12 12:55 AM Re: Best thing since sliced bread... [Re: Tony Hughes]
eddiefromrotherham Offline

Loc: Rotherham,England.
Thanks Tony and 124
That was the best of banter since sliced bread for me!
Tony started it (or was it me?) just as I went off to Holland for a short break and got back today so I missed the fun of it at the time.
Now I'm back, I know I will stay around a little while longer and enjoy my Yorkshire heritage...and the Lancashire heritage (see, I even put that other county in capital so it must have some sort of dignity even if not too much)
I regret that the thread has been discourteously hijacked by us for a few ripostes (Tony---that means replies) but it was highly entertaining to a few of us.
By the way, I also enjoyed my break in Holland, Venlo actually at the time of the Floriade 2012, I love those Dutch people as if they were my own (Yorkshire of course) That's why I keep going back...my only beef is that they speak that strange language which we call double dutch and I can't understand a word...I bet they wouldn't understand me either if I spoke in "broad yorkshire"....THANKS GUYS, it's good to be back.

Later...By the way, I have to tell you that on my way back to Europoort for the boat home, I was held up for about half an hour by a rail crossing for a while, whilst a very long freight train was manoeuvering into the port (that's Holland...great, just like Yorkshire!) and a dutch fella got off his bike to speak for a while.He said he was looking forward to coming over to England in a few weeks time . I asked him where to and he said scotland! He's also in for a rude awakening when he tries to understand them, especially if he's going to Glasgow......

Edited by eddiefromrotherham (06/25/12 01:07 AM)

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online