SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#345799 - 06/18/12 01:53 PM Re: Best thing since sliced bread... [Re: Tony Hughes]
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes
heeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaa Gary, watch it this may be that test I told you about.

Digadi Dog and only one finger now Gary, getting better every demo... clap

Tony

Tony,

I have to admit; I only understand about 1/3 of the things you post on this forum. It may be me and my grasp of the english language, but whew; I'm not getting much of what you say?? confused1

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#345801 - 06/18/12 02:01 PM Re: Best thing since sliced bread... [Re: kbrkr]
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Tony, I appreciate your dry English humor and your appreciation for fun!

Keep it up, friend!

Russ

#345816 - 06/18/12 11:23 PM Re: Best thing since sliced bread... [Re: kbrkr]
eddiefromrotherham Offline

Loc: Rotherham,England.
Originally Posted By: kbrkr

Tony,

I have to admit; I only understand about 1/3 of the things you post on this forum. It may be me and my grasp of the english language, but whew; I'm not getting much of what you say?? confused1

Have no fear.You're not alone smile

But it's maybe because Tony is from Lancashire and english is not well understood there smile

I will now stand back and defend my Yorkshire heritage.......

#345823 - 06/19/12 06:02 AM Re: Best thing since sliced bread... [Re: eddiefromrotherham]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: eddiefromrotherham
Originally Posted By: kbrkr

Tony,

Have no fear.You're not alone smile

But it's maybe because Tony is from Lancashire and english is not well understood there smile

I will now stand back and defend my Yorkshire heritage.......

Eddie,

Drinking his Yorkshire tea, reading his Yorkshire Post, eating his Yorkshire Puddings, listening to his Yorkshire Brass bands, walking his Yorkshire
whippet, understood every word of this. sethi, Al won't understand any of this Eddie, it's all in Yorkshire code, heeeeeee, haaaaaaaaa rotf2
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#345827 - 06/19/12 07:37 AM Re: Best thing since sliced bread... [Re: travlin'easy]
124 Offline

See? The Wars of the Roses continues to this day. The wife's a Yorkshire lass, so it's the White Rose for me. ;-)

And Yorkshire Tea, picked fresh every morning in the hills above Rotherham - yes, we get it here in the colonies!

#345847 - 06/19/12 12:48 PM Re: Best thing since sliced bread... [Re: 124]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: 124
See? The Wars of the Roses continues to this day. The wife's a Yorkshire lass, so it's the White Rose for me. ;-)

And Yorkshire Tea, picked fresh every morning in the hills above Rotherham - yes, we get it here in the colonies!

You can't just go off what your wife says if she is from Yorkshire, you need to know the fully history behind it and then you will have no doubt who you would want to take with you on a night out, take someone from Yorkshire and you will be buying the drinks all night, cause they won't, look out I feel and edddddie ache coming on. Men from Yorkshire can peel an orange in their pocket. I will PM anyone would doesn't undersantanze, yah!

#345854 - 06/19/12 03:01 PM Re: Best thing since sliced bread... [Re: Tony Hughes]
124 Offline

Originally Posted By: 124

You can't just go off what your wife says if she is from Yorkshire, you need to know the fully history behind it and then you will have no doubt who you would want to take with you on a night out, take someone from Yorkshire and you will be buying the drinks all night, cause they won't, look out I feel and edddddie ache coming on. Men from Yorkshire can peel an orange in their pocket. I will PM anyone would doesn't undersantanze, yah!

LOL! Tony. You've obviously no experience of a Yorkshire lass. I don't have a choice. wink

BTW, I was in Manchester once, and it was so cold I even saw a solicitor with his hands in his own pockets. He reckoned Lancashire pockets were made extra deep so the bottom of them was unreachable. rotfl

#345914 - 06/20/12 10:59 PM Re: Best thing since sliced bread... [Re: 124]
Tony Hughes Offline

Who have you been talking to about deep pockets your Doris???and don't you know about global warming , much warmer in Manchester since USA won't abide to the kyoto protocol. duel

A Yorshire man went home one night and said to his wife "comon Doris get your coat on" she said "why are we going out down the mal shopping" he said " no I'm turning the heating off its costing a fortune to run!
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#345915 - 06/20/12 11:24 PM Re: Best thing since sliced bread... [Re: travlin'easy]
124 Offline

The "kyoto protocol", eh? Is that a new model from Ketron? ;-)

#345919 - 06/21/12 04:56 AM Re: Best thing since sliced bread... [Re: 124]
Tony Hughes Offline

Yep you got it, that's exactly what the USA thinks it is or something similar, nothing at all to do with reducing carbon emissions, now if you live in Yorkshire they know all about saving energy... rotf2

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online