SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#345570 - 06/09/12 09:41 PM Re: Most Pro-Looking Audya video i've seen to date... [Re: NiteLife]
Tony Hughes Offline

Leezone & Nitelife.

Have you two guys won the lottery, buying two 76 note Audya, Franks Audya was the first off the production line, its full of iron filing, Italian sausage wrappers, sure he will warranty it but hells you are going backwards, have you so little confidence in your Audya. Your are certainly two of the best Audya Nuts World Wide, next to AJ. You need to start your own forum WWAN.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#345573 - 06/10/12 05:26 AM Re: Most Pro-Looking Audya video i've seen to date... [Re: leezone]
NiteLife Offline

Loc: Cape Coral, Florida USA
Hey Tony,

Nice to have you back again interjecting your little Audya pokes and jab's that you are famous for. It's almost like the good old days when I first joined SZ. However back then you were a little more positive poster concerning the Audya. We STILL like you despite your downturn in support for the Audya.

I believe I've inched above Leezone as being the biggest Audya Nut in the world. I LIKE and Accept that TITLE Proudly!

Every two to four years depending on what is the Latest & Greatest I buy new KeyBoards. I like the challenges of learning new boards and new inspiration and fun they provide. Not to mention the TAX WRITE OFF.

As far as confidence in the Audya, I have played the CRAP out of mine and it has and continues to meet my demanding expectations.

My new Korg PA3X like the Tyros3 is a nice Arranger, however on my Personal ( FUN FACTOR SCALE ) scale of 1 to 10, I rank the Korg at a 5.5 just inching out over the Tyros's 5.0. I give the Audya a SOLID 9.5!

If I win the Lottery, I'll have all three on stage with me including a Roland Jupiter 80, a Nord Stage Piano and the top of the line Kurzweil.

And MOST important, I'd HIRE a FULL TIME Roadie to set all that Stuff UP for me!

Jim

#345574 - 06/10/12 06:31 AM Re: Most Pro-Looking Audya video i've seen to date... [Re: NiteLife]
Tony Hughes Offline

Jim,

I am glad you admitted you have overtaken Leezone he is a mear apprentice to you now on the Audya, I see him come on Skype and I text him but he ignore me, wonder why, if you don't like the heat stay out the kitchen, I love a dig at may KBs, my favorite dig is the Wing and the MS, they are both lost causes, not one of them could hold a candle to the Tyros4 or the Audya or Pa3x. Merely a joke they are I think the MS has the edge, laugh if I saw one played...dream on Tony

Tony

Nice to know I am still appreciated Jim, you keep enjoying your Audya, but please take not a blind bit of notice of leezone about getting a second Audya, Leezone is nuts in another ways, like a fruit cake.... rotf2
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online