SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#344971 - 05/20/12 05:00 PM Re: OT -- Expensive dental problem (VERY off-topic) [Re: rikkisbears]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Bill ... Stay in the US, get good treatment and spend the extra money ... you'll only lose it to DonM on the golf course anyway ...

#344974 - 05/20/12 07:40 PM Re: OT -- Expensive dental problem (VERY off-topic) [Re: SemiLiveMusic]
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Originally Posted By: Bachus
HEalth insurance in holland covers most of the dental costs, as long as you have a yearly checkup (which is covered too}

Bill, move to Holland

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#344978 - 05/20/12 08:24 PM Re: OT -- Expensive dental problem (VERY off-topic) [Re: lahawk]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By: lahawk
Originally Posted By: Bachus
HEalth insurance in holland covers most of the dental costs, as long as you have a yearly checkup (which is covered too}

Bill, move to Holland

I'm not sure Bill meets the "yearly checkup" criteria ...

#345134 - 05/28/12 09:46 PM Re: OT -- Expensive dental problem (VERY off-topic) [Re: SemiLiveMusic]
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
Bill I've been to a dental school twice. It was very clean and professional. I would assume you would not have a greenhorn doing the work that you need. They only do cleaning etc. You would get someone near geaduation with experience. The instructors were always within 10 to 12 feet of the chair that I was in. Most people are vain like me and will wear their teeth. If you are vain you will wear yours.

I started with a one tooth denture when I was twelve. It got knocked out during gym class. I've had to have teeth added over the years and every time it took a few weeks to get use to them. You just have to do it. You just don't walk around the house all day without them and just try to wear them to go out for a few hours. Hey you gotta be tough to get old. You didn't look like a whimp to me at the jam when I was there. You can do it friend.

Go visit the school and talk to them. My wife called and made an appointment the same as calling a dentist to make an appointment. You've got nothing to lose by a vist.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online