SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#34491 - 01/19/10 10:05 AM Audya folders
skude Offline

I have made several folders in single registrations. I never seem to figure out how the Audya sort them. It's not numeric or alphab. I have tried to name the folders, and would think they will be sorted alphab. but no they are all mixed up on the Audya, I tried to rename the folders using numbers but still mixed up. I.E. #6 can be the first and #1 in the middle, really no system at all it seems.
I have the single regs. set to numeric, and it works fine within each folder. When the Audya is hooked up to the PC, the folders also are sorted right, but not after I disconnect from PC. Anyone knows how I can sort my folders?
Thanks
skude

#34492 - 01/19/10 12:45 PM Re: Audya folders
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by skude:
I have made several folders in single registrations. I never seem to figure out how the Audya sort them. It's not numeric or alphab. I have tried to name the folders, and would think they will be sorted alphab. but no they are all mixed up on the Audya, I tried to rename the folders using numbers but still mixed up. I.E. #6 can be the first and #1 in the middle, really no system at all it seems.
I have the single regs. set to numeric, and it works fine within each folder. When the Audya is hooked up to the PC, the folders also are sorted right, but not after I disconnect from PC. Anyone knows how I can sort my folders?
Thanks
skude

Skude the reason they are sort in Alpha order on your Pc is windows intervention, the Audya does not have that funtions. I will have a look at this closer when I get a minute. Skude are you trying to put a sub dir into c:\registration\SINGLE so it looks like this ...c:\registration\SINGLE\SKUDE1.

Tony

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 01-19-2010).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#34493 - 01/19/10 02:20 PM Re: Audya folders
skude Offline

It would be great if you could take a look Tony. I have: registrations -single -(than folders) Ballads- rock- set.1,- set.2- and so on. And I can't find a way to put them in the order I want. The folders I named set.1, 2, 3, I want them to show in that order. Not set.5, 2, 4, 1 all mixed up.
thanks
skude

#34494 - 01/19/10 03:33 PM Re: Audya folders
leezone Offline

skude,

you're asking for AUDYA to put your folders in alphabetical order?

now you're asking for TOO MUCH :-)

#34495 - 01/19/10 08:46 PM Re: Audya folders
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
It would be great if you could take a look Tony. I have: registrations -single -(than folders) Ballads- rock- set.1,- set.2- and so on. And I can't find a way to put them in the order I want. The folders I named set.1, 2, 3, I want them to show in that order. Not set.5, 2, 4, 1 all mixed up.
thanks
skude

Skude,

Will you type what the screen looks like I am not sure what you are doing, if you put a full stop in the txt like this C:/registration/single/ballad/set.1
C:/registration/single/ballad/set.2

I think you will have problems, anyway send me a photo or text what it looks like on screen.

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#34496 - 01/20/10 12:19 AM Re: Audya folders
skude Offline

Thanks
I.E.Here is my folders in single reg. (When I press reg. button.)

C:\Registration\Single
2.set (folder)
4.set "
3.set "
5.set "
1.set "
etc.
I want them sorted 1,2,3,4 in the right order.
I tried to rename them A.set B.set, and so on, but you never know what letter that will show first. My single regs. sort are set to numeric in the menu. and it works fine in each folder. Not really a big thing but it would be nice to have it in the right order, if you know what I mean. (easy to locate)
skude

#34497 - 01/20/10 08:14 AM Re: Audya folders
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Thanks
I.E.Here is my folders in single reg. (When I press reg. button.)

2.set (folder)
4.set "
3.set "
5.set "
1.set "
etc.
I want them sorted 1,2,3,4 in the right order.
I tried to rename them A.set B.set, and so on, but you never know what letter that will show first. My single regs. sort are set to numeric in the menu. and it works fine in each folder. Not really a big thing but it would be nice to have it in the right order, if you know what I mean. (easy to locate)
skude

Skude, try and talk out the fullstop like this
2set (folder)
4set "
3set "
5set "
1set "

#34498 - 01/20/10 09:13 AM Re: Audya folders
skude Offline

Thanks Tony
But it didn't work, same problem. Tried to type letters (A B C) they are still all mixed up in no system. Probably somthing we just have get used to. I'm pretty spoiled with that Korg songbook feature, don't think any can beat that one.
skude

#34499 - 01/20/10 09:38 AM Re: Audya folders
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Thanks Tony
But it didn't work, same problem. Tried to type letters (A B C) they are still all mixed up in no system. Probably somthing we just have get used to. I'm pretty spoiled with that Korg songbook feature, don't think any can beat that one.
skude

Skude have you got the setup set for alpha sort in the main menu, I didn't think to ask.

#34500 - 01/20/10 10:21 AM Re: Audya folders
skude Offline

Numeric, tried both.
skude

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online