SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#344594 - 05/10/12 08:15 AM Re: Whats happened to this forum lately....very quiet? [Re: Stephenm52]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: Stephenm52
I'm on the same page with the thought it's cyclical here at this forum.

Steve,

You mean on ya bike????
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#344595 - 05/10/12 08:21 AM Re: Whats happened to this forum lately....very quiet? [Re: ianmcnll]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: ianmcnll
I have a feeling we'll see another Tyros...can't see why not?

The last one, the Tyros4, sold more than the other Tyros models combined.

Certainly, in my district at least, interest is very high, and competition is limited only to Korg's high end arrangers, which are also selling very well in spite of a slow start.

Good promotion and follow-up clinics are the key...in my experience, they've worked wonderfully for my sales area.

Ian

Ian,

The T4 must be the best selling Arr in the UK, BTW good luck with the sales of the house, looks a very nice spot, good luck with the new move like you say the cost of running a house that size on your own is not on, it's a family size house that, why not adopt a boat load of kids, on second thoughts don't bother.

Cheers Ian
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#344597 - 05/10/12 08:37 AM Re: Whats happened to this forum lately....very quiet? [Re: Dnj]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Thanks Tony...I have a lot of work ahead of me with selling the house, plus several my own arranger clinics coming up, so I'll be very busy indeed.

I'll still pop in on SZ nonetheless.

Ian

#344598 - 05/10/12 08:43 AM Re: Whats happened to this forum lately....very quiet? [Re: ianmcnll]
Bachus Offline

Its almost summer time, people dont hang around on the internet when the sun shines.

http://keyszone.boards.net

#344601 - 05/10/12 09:01 AM Re: Whats happened to this forum lately....very quiet? [Re: Tony Hughes]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes
Originally Posted By: Stephenm52
I'm on the same page with the thought it's cyclical here at this forum.

Steve,

You mean on ya bike????
rotfl

That's what happens when you spend the first 25 years of a working career in sales and marketing. Although as a former amateur triathlete I've had plenty of time cycling or should I say plenty of time in the saddle ( that'll give you a litte more ammunition to respond to. dance2 )

#344606 - 05/10/12 09:53 AM Re: Whats happened to this forum lately....very quiet? [Re: Bachus]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Bachus
Its almost summer time, people dont hang around on the internet when the sun shines.

I hate summer .....for me everyday is closer to winter !

#344612 - 05/10/12 10:45 AM Re: Whats happened to this forum lately....very quiet? [Re: Dnj]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By: Dnj

Enjoy every day as you live it ... we are too soon gone ... party

#344624 - 05/10/12 12:30 PM Re: Whats happened to this forum lately....very quiet? [Re: Dnj]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA

That's why I'm sailing south in October for the Florida Keys and Bahamas - winter there is 75 degrees and sunny. smile smile smile

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#344634 - 05/10/12 02:18 PM Re: Whats happened to this forum lately....very quiet? [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: travlin'easy

That's why I'm sailing south in October for the Florida Keys and Bahamas - winter there is 75 degrees and sunny. smile smile smile

Gary cool

Will carol be second mate?.. confused1

#344637 - 05/10/12 02:36 PM Re: Whats happened to this forum lately....very quiet? [Re: Dnj]
124 Offline

Ian, good luck with the move. That's a tidy lot of grass that wants mowing in the summer, and a whole lot of driveway to clear of snow in the winter. Good move, mon ami.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online