from youtube ketronweb channel
"There are tons of DJ Loops and Grooves that AUDYA uses. You can synchronizes these to a STYLE or Midifile (to enhance either one substantially). Once you've found the right groove for your style or Midifile, simply save for instant future recall. ..."

Can you tell me how can we do this?? i know its possible in midjay but audya ????

from Ketron Italy web site;
"Professional Multiplayer: 2 x Wav, 2 x Mp3, 2 x Midi file Player. Hi-quality real time stretching and transposition. Play List, Autoplay. Dj Loops, A-Drums, SFX, Cross Fade. 2 tracks HD recording. MP3 Encoder (with editable resolution). CD Audio tracks Ripper"

where is the second midi player??

and i never can made mp3 mix... play a mp3 file with player1 and push the SFX button (as mp3 player2)while player1 is playing, choose another mp3 file from player2.. push to start button and look what happening? first mp3 stop to play and second mp3 starts to play in player1..
ok.. to be honest;sometimes it works.. but if audya wish to work...

and outputs..can you tell me why i must use audio drums and bass channel in a same output(aut3/4)??its teribble....i would like to give more bass to my bass channel from my mixer..but i cant.. couse its sharing same out with audio drums if i do kicks clipping..and also there is a bug in outputs..try this; choose a preset adjust audio drums to out3/4 bass to 3/4 and jump to out 1/2 adjust out1 (all off them).pres to out1/2 adjust all drums to out1 save and save to custom star up..turn of and on again..play a style with audio drum its ok..play a style with midi drum ok..outputs work correctly and than play a midifile..o ooo..drums still coming from outputs left and right..go to outputs while playing midifile..choose out1/2 go to all drums tab(showing out1 mono) push to right cursor button 4 times..ok now drums comes from out 1..

gm parts...imagine this...you are on the stage..and playing a midi file...you want to change a voice in a midi channel. start turn to wheel...dont panic...you will find your voice after 10 voices....why cant we use voice buttons? why cant we choose with F buttons like right hand voices???

i am realy missing my old SD1...why cant we make a custom drum set with waves and internal sounds together?why cant we use a msp files as a drum set??
where is the sysex and nrpn datas in user manual...why..why..why...

[This message has been edited by necdetdoni (edited 10-23-2009).]

[This message has been edited by necdetdoni (edited 10-23-2009).]